Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,661 to 14,680 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

hearts: ... the first one is coming...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, what's going on?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Hearts: ... we'll tell you about it later...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So this is a toooo b continu then?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

clubs: is already sleeping - hearts: I think that's a yes.

JunkosBoobies

The current is so strong and fast it pulls the heroes out of the cave and into the water around Sootopolis, where there is a re-built Team Skull HQ, except it is now called "Skull Towers". And in the plaza, announcing something, is NTS Executive Darth. Darth "People, gather around! For Neo Team Skull shall change Sootopolis for the better!" Darth eats a banana and drops the Peel on the ground. Darth "We plan to re-build this place completely! And since Mayor Dudley has approved this plan, the reconstruction will take place tomorrow, so if you have anything...valueable, grab it while you can, because we're gonna tear down some houses. They shall be re-built however, just with a completely different look!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, I guess we'll sleep under the ocean I guess, so a good night is ZZZzzzzZZZzzzZZZZ". Anthony and his Pokemon then went to sleep.

randomlypikachu

hearts: ... well team skull seems to be up to no good again ... lets deal with this in the morning Falls asleep in the ocean as well

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu

randomlypikachu

clubs and hearts wake up - clubs: ok I think we have to do something about this now.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Right, we shall battle!!!"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence notices all the buildings except the Skull Towers and the Gym changed around completely. Neo Team Skull Grunts are everywhere as well. Meanwhile... Darth "Commander Jake! We need you in Skulltopolis right away." Jake "I'll be on my way." Another meteor-like thing travels through the sky.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess they'll let us by, right?"

randomlypikachu

a small helicopter flies down and lands and out come spades and diamonds. joker comes out of his hiding spot afterwards. - spades: we're moving by whether they want us to or not.

JunkosBoobies

Darth slides down the building with his robot named "Undertaker". Pansage falls down a window. Darth "That's what you get for falling down a window, lackey!" Darth lights the Pansage on fire. "Undertaker" "YOU WILL BE DESTROYED IMMEDIATELY. PREPARE TO DIE." Undertaker's Power System comes on, revealing shockwaves in the air, coming at the heroes. Lawrence "Quick, we need to dodge that!" Lawrence ducks.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Right!" Anthony and his Pokemon duck.

randomlypikachu

the others card members duck - joker: hides behind everyone and sends out his ditto I got a plan.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What's the plan, besides duckletting..........anyway, the plan?"

randomlypikachu

joker: we're gona pretend to be captured.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"WE SURRENDER, WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!!! (like that?)"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.