Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,641 to 14,660 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Derplett then dives into the action!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

clubs: wakes up lets dive!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Can Wailmer here even learn dive?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh yeah, I almost forgot that Wailmer can evolve into a huge Wailord, but hopefully that doesn't happen until we are outside, alright, dive time, grab on I guess, maybe?" Anthony then thought Wailmer dive and then went diving.

randomlypikachu

hearts and clubs grab onto the wailmer diving

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"How are we breathing under water like this, I mean Ducklett here is a water type, so............WE ARE GOING TO BECOME FOOD FOR THE SEA POKEMON IF WE CAN'T BREATH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence and Seth J.r. hop on Wailmer too. Lawrence "Uh...why am I suddenly drifting off..." Lawrence drifts off and sees another vision of the future.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"None of this makes sense".

randomlypikachu

clubs: spends several minutes explaining the complexities that go into how they're breathing underwater when he notices Lawrence drifting off you ok there Lawrence?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That makes sense. Also Lawrence, what's up, you ok?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Ugh...future...team skull...worl...d...cha...mp...-" Lawrence passes out. Seth J.r. "Hariyama, use Wake-Up Slap!" Hariyama does that, waking Lawrence up. Lawrence "Thank you. Also, did anyone spot a weird meteor last night?"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I was asleep, so no".

randomlypikachu

hearts: ... (is first contact about to be made...) clubs: hm I saw something odd in the sky last night but im not sure if its a meteor... do you know if it had a weird glow to it? hearts: (hes thinking the same thing)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Nope".

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "You could say that...but the weirdist is that it was headed right for Sootopolis skies..." Meanwhile, in Sootopolis... Darth "It's late...until the heat dies down and the cops aren't lookin' for us, we should go hit the hay in that hotel." Darth and Pansage go to sleep. This doesn't mean "Too b continu" though.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It's still weird that we are breathing under water for so long, I mean I know why, but still!"

randomlypikachu

clubs: ... I was afraid it would look like that. meteors don't typically glow... which could mean that what you saw was actually created by someone. hearts: that means...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh man, that can't be good, because it's never good news".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.