Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,681 to 14,700 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

joker: eh I was thinking more like my ditto doing his special trick, but that definitely helps it work. - ditto transforms to look like a team skull member and pretends to capture the others

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'M STILL NOT WORTHY, STILL NOT WORTHY!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Darth "We're not falling for your plans. Kill them!" A powerful charged up beam comes out of Undertaker's eye. Just when Lawrence tries to sacrifice himself, Lawrence's Pidgeot pushes Lawrence out of the way and gets shocked. Pidgeot "Pidgey..." Pidgeot turns back into a Pidgey. Darth "THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT LAZOR! LACKEY! CHANGE THE LAZOR!" Pansage "Pan! (No!)" Darth "Well then..." Darth lights Pansage on fire again.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why do they always have lasers, WHY!?!?!?!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

clubs: spades do your thing while hes distracted! spades: right! roof jumping abilities activate! jumps all the way ontop of the skull towers roof

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

Erika: walks up to anthony and gives him a very hard kick to the leg! she then leaves

SheldonRandoms

Derplett grants the wish of something, something, that 4th wall was somewhere?

Anthony"Alright, i'm up........why is my leg.......MY LEG!!!".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh? gag? uh........sure, why not?"

JunkosBoobies

Team Skull is gone and everyone who lived here is now gone as well. Every building is also gone. The only sign of life is a sign and footprints in the sand. Lawrence What happened to this place?!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, but there's footprints around, let's follow them".

randomlypikachu

spades: well everything looks completely different ... the last thing i remember was blanking out for a little bit ... hearts: do you think the first one came out and thats what caused it? spades: ... might be...

SheldonRandoms

Andthony"I guess we're going to follow those footprints?"

randomlypikachu

joker: correct! heads off in the direction of the foot prints

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where do they lead to?"

randomlypikachu

spades: a giant crater, i see some people down in it though!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hello, people, are you alright?"

randomlypikachu

crater person: bites anthony in the leg! we're hungreh for battles! battles and legs!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.