Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,521 to 14,540 of 14,718

JakeOfAllTrades

My Darkrai swoops in and kills everything.

Go ahead and play, it's okay.

3DS Friend Code: 1032-2563-3798 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaGamer10

JakeOfAllTrades

JakeOfAllTrades

SheldonRandoms

My Derplett swoops in and bills everything.

Anthony"Alright, where were we?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Gold "Ambipom, U-TURN!!!!!!!" Ambipom uses U-Turn on Ducklett. Ambipom goes back to Gold! Gold sends out Sudowoodo. Weavile uses Ice Punch. Squirtle KOs it with another Aura Sphere.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use water gun on Sudowoodo!!!" Ducklett then did that.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Sudowoodo survives because of Sturdy. Sudowoodo then uses Stone Edge on Ducklett. Silver sends out Kingdra. Squirtle uses Dragon Pulse on Kingdra.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hang in there Ducklett, and counter with bubblebeam!" Ducklett countered with bubblebeam.

JunkosBoobies

Gold sends out Typhlosion, since Sudowoodo fainted. Gold "It's my favorite Pokemon of all, Typhlosion! Use Blast Burn!" Typhlosion uses Blast Burn on Ducklett. Kingdra uses Smokescreen on Squirtle. Squirtle is then withdrawn from the battle for Fraxure. Fraxure uses Dragon Pulse, KOing Kingdra. Fraxure then evolved into Haxorus. Lawrence "Fraxure, you evolved! Great job!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

meanwhile hearts and low are able to move again - hearts: I can move! anyway, what are you doing this time. low: I was planning on pumping poison gas into the gym... hearts: I see. sends out his froslass you realize I cant let that happen right? low: sends out drapion I figured, but was hoping you wouldn't notice.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, NO!" Ducklett goes down". Anthony"You did good, now go, Wailmer!" Anthony sends out Wailmer. Anthony"Wailmer, use water gun!" Wailmer then used water gun on Typhlosion. Ducklett"quack (I'm a roast duck.....lett!)". Pikachu"Pika (You better watch what you say, because that sounds yummy right now >:3)". Ducklett"quack!!! (I CALL IT FIRST!!!)".

randomlypikachu

outside froslass has once again used the tatic of causing a hailstorm and creating an endless blizzard, while drapion is doing its best to avoid the attack

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Did it get colder all of a sudden?"

JunkosBoobies

Haxorus walks away from the battlefield and walks out into the unforgiving blizzard. It takes a ton of damage from the blizzard, but it survives long enough to use Draco Meteor on Drapion. Haxorus then faints. Lawrence "Why'd Haxorus leave? Oh well." Lawrence's Squirtle comes out and uses Aura Sphere on Silver's Feraligatr. Typhlosion uses Thunder Punch on Wailmer. Feraligatr uses Dragon Dance, raising it's Attack and Speed.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Wailmer then countered with water gun.

randomlypikachu

froslass: after a few minutes most of the city has now been snowed in and people are unable to leave their building - hearts: ... perhaps we let this one run a bit too far. low: (i'll say) decides to toss a smoke bomb on the ground and by the time the smoke clears him and his drapion are gone

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I think that roast duck smell is gone............that didn't make sense".

JunkosBoobies

Typhlosion uses Blast Burn again, this time on Wailmer. Feraligatr uses Hydro Cannon on Squirtle. Squirtle uses Dragon Pulse on Feraligatr.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.