General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 1,401 to 1,420 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,401. Posted:

Gold runs up to the blacksmith and pulls out his sword and the adamant orb. " Can you fuse these two items? I'll pay anything."

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,402. Posted:

Leaf then teleports to the Desert Planet

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,403. Posted:

The blacksmith then makes the adamant orb sword, but requires 10,000 pokedollars for his service "Hey Gold, how will we pay this blacksmith, do we have enough money?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,404. Posted:

Gold pays the blacksmith. The sword is reforged and Gold raises it into the air. It is now the sword of evil's bane, the legendary weapon of untold might, the blade with the ability to control time itself. The Master Sword.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,405. Posted:

"Alright Gold, now what do we do?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,406. Posted:

Leaf is dying on the desert planet,and not even her powers can save her

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

1,407. Posted:

Suddenly, Reshiram reappears! He snatches the Adament Sword from Gold's grasp and flies off at blinding speeds.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,408. Posted:

"No, Gold, don't worry, i'll catch that Reshiram" Ducklett then flies after Reshiram and grabs his foot "You give that sword back right now, or else you're gonna have to battle this Ducklett"

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

1,409. Posted:

So you want to fight me, do you. Well then...
Untitled
COME AT ME BRO!

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,410. Posted:

"Alright then, take this!" Ducklett then used Brave Bird and hit Reshiram's neck, Ducklett took damage from recoil "GIVE DUCKLETT BACK THE SWORD NOW!!!!!!!!"

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

1,411. Posted:

"OW! That hit me in the throat, man! You could have made me choke or something! Seriously, not cool. Anyways, I only took the sword to test you. I wanted to see if you were worthy of being a True Hero. It would appear that you are. Well done. Now go, and rid this world of evil."
Reshiram gives Ducklett the sword and then rockets off into the sunset.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,412. Posted:

Leaf-almost near death reaches a cactus and tries to get water out of it

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,413. Posted:

Gold has reuniclus use rain dance near Leaf.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,414. Posted:

"Here you go Gold, Ducklett got your sword back" Ducklett then hands Gold the sword.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,415. Posted:

Gold sheathes the sword. " Now I'm ready."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,416. Posted:

"For what Gold, to battle Viper and the night, or do you have a different plan?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,417. Posted:

" I meang Viper and the Night."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,418. Posted:

"And what are you going to do in the night"

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

1,419. Posted:

The strange tree wiggles in anticipation. Untitled

Boom. Backlog.
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
Join NintyOnline Forums!
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,420. Posted:

"Hey, I see a tree over there, it's moving and has eyes, I think i'll give it a hug" Then Ducklett gave Sudowoodo a hug.