Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then flies to Mt. Coronet "well here we are........hey, I think I see a pokemon in that bush over there, do you want Ducklett to go after it?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Lightning-Bolt

Jumps out of the dark portal man,i was late ›_›
jumps into some black goo and turns into Pokemon Trainer Platinum and leaves for Burned Tower

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett thought he heard something.........must of been the wind"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ketchupcat

DIGLETT MAKES A SURPRISE COMEBACK
He comes up rigt under Ducklett. The force makes him spit out the apple. Diglett eats it and leaves

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Ernest_The_Crab

Meanwhile, at the secret base, Viper is distracted by a philosophical argument Mew 5K starts about whether or not he can be considered an actual robot.

Edited on by Ernest_The_Crab

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

SMEXIZELDAMAN

The world takes over pokemon

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Final-Starman

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

The world takes over pokemon

In Soviet Russia....

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

TsunamiSensei

Gold finds the adamant orb deep inside Mt. coronet. " Now I need to find a blacksmith..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Okay Gold........sorry, it's just some random Diglett just made me spit out a digested apple I digested about a week ago...................You were saying something about a blacksmith, let's go"

TsunamiSensei

" One problem... I don't know where to find a blacksmith."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well, let's go ask......I mean, you go ask people around town or somewhere, since you're a human and i'm a pokemon, they should be able to tell you where to find a blacksmith"

TsunamiSensei

"To Jubilife!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Grab my webbed feet and away we go" Ducklett then flies to Jubilife.

TsunamiSensei

Gold starts asking strangers " Do you know a blacksmith?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Huh, hey Gold, I see this man and he has a big hammer, hitting a sword with the big hammer, is that what blacksmith's do?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold runs up to the blacksmith and pulls out his sword and the adamant orb. " Can you fuse these two items? I'll pay anything."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The blacksmith then makes the adamant orb sword, but requires 10,000 pokedollars for his service "Hey Gold, how will we pay this blacksmith, do we have enough money?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold pays the blacksmith. The sword is reforged and Gold raises it into the air. It is now the sword of evil's bane, the legendary weapon of untold might, the blade with the ability to control time itself. The Master Sword.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.