Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

comes out of the night i got to admit im suprised you figured that much out gold. your correct the night is alive, unfortunantly mew 5k is not .-. long story, it ends with an explosion... its actualy really tragic...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett hugged Gold while using protect "Did you mean a real explosion on us or............something else?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

no i meen mew 5k exploded .-. it was really tragic cus it happend near my fish tank so now all my fishies are dead. really sad about it ... oh and mew 5k sad about him dieing too i guess .-. anyway now im hear to kil you guys myself so whos ready seviper comes out of the night with me to attack the ducklet?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"Before we fight, was Doris killed in the explosion, or did you not execute her yet?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

oh shes dead, got fed to a snorlax. ok my time is like limited so lets just get down to the fight so i can kill you guys then move on to my next plan! pulls out a blade and strikes gold

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then kicks Vipers sword out of his hand and then uses air slash on him

randomlypikachu

! pulls out, and blocks with my second blade what are you doing!? trying to kill everyone here!? thats what im supposed to be doing! pounces at leaf stabing your chest i wont have someone trying to do my job especialy by killing me to do it!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used water gun on Viper "Why don't you get your pokemon out here to battle me"

TsunamiSensei

Gold draws the master sword " Bring it on."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

because if i bring out all my pokemon that would be too unfair to you Looks at gold and picks up my other blade from the ground gladly charges towards gold

TsunamiSensei

Gold parries the strike and slashes Viper's arm.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

takes this chance to stab my second blade through your chest

SheldonRandoms

"Well then, who am I gonna battle" Ducklett then spots Seviper "Well, he'll do" Ducklett then flies towards Seviper and used Aqua Ring on Seviper.

TsunamiSensei

Gold pulls out the blade and uses it to stab Viper. Light technique two: healing blast an explosion of light goes off around Gold and when the light dies down his wounds are healed.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used Brave Bird on Viper "That's all I can do to him now, I gotta take care of Seviper, good luck" Ducklett then waits to be poisoned/coiled by Seviper.

randomlypikachu

arm falls off and bursts spewing poisonous gas around the area what is it with you and dismembering me! night technique 10 darkness regeneration! a new normal looking arm grows on me and it slowly starts to blaken and my veins become a deep blue color showing through the skin like my old arm hmph this will do for now.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then waits to be poisoned/coiled by Seviper..........

TsunamiSensei

The master sword dispelled the poison gas.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.