General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 12,461 to 12,480 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,461. Posted:

Anthony"ZzzzZzzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzzZzzzzzz"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,462. Posted:

in anthonys dream - arceus: is bound in chains and looks very angry. theres also a brief glimps of darkrai hovering over him. ... *arceus then uses judgement and before forcing him awake the last thing Anthony sees is the world bursting apart then reforming

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,463. Posted:

Anthony wakes up Anthony"What the heck......Oh man, let me tell you what I just saw!" Anthony then tells Hearts what just happened in his dream.

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,464. Posted:

hearts: yea, we all usualy see that during our dreams to now. pulls out the needles from Anthony's eyes now look up.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,465. Posted:

Anthony"What am I looking at!?!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,466. Posted:

hearts: a portal. we don't know what its for, we don't know why its there, and we're only half sure where this one might lead too. several of them have been above the world for a while now and were growing at a constant rate untill suddenly they just stopped. they've been lingering around ever since with only all the pokemon of the world and a few people noticing.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,467. Posted:

Anthony"So maybe my Mom.........even Dad, might have gone through that portal?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,468. Posted:

hearts: oh no your dads .... I mean .... yea ....that's possible. your moms most likely in there right now.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,469. Posted:

Anthony"..................uh, what should we do about those who went through that portal?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,470. Posted:

hearts: that's a good question, the answer is simple. we gota wait.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,471. Posted:

Anthony"But for how long!?!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,472. Posted:

hearts: oh you'll know when its time to stop waiting. untill then I might as well tell you that the gym leaders, the elite four, and lance, steven stone, and alder, all know about these portals too. you might find out some interesting things if you talk to any of them about it.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,473. Posted:

Anthony"Including Whitney and Erika?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,474. Posted:

hearts: yep. it might be the reason why whitney went so crazy.... believe it or not she was normal once. and Erika ... completely unaffected by it in anyway.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,475. Posted:

Anthony"Interesting........."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,476. Posted:

Anthony"Interesting........."

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,477. Posted:

hearts: isn't it... so yea... you might be interested to hear what ghost has to say...

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,478. Posted:

Anthony"Ghost..........oh yeah, the gym leader, let's goo see Ghost now"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,479. Posted:

ghost: oh its the human who likes to do rude things to ghost types during battles. what do you want?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,480. Posted:

Anthony"What do you have too say about what's going on ghost?"