Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,461 to 12,480 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"..................uh, what should we do about those who went through that portal?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: that's a good question, the answer is simple. we gota wait.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But for how long!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: oh you'll know when its time to stop waiting. untill then I might as well tell you that the gym leaders, the elite four, and lance, steven stone, and alder, all know about these portals too. you might find out some interesting things if you talk to any of them about it.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Including Whitney and Erika?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: yep. it might be the reason why whitney went so crazy.... believe it or not she was normal once. and Erika ... completely unaffected by it in anyway.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Interesting........."

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Interesting........."

randomlypikachu

hearts: isn't it... so yea... you might be interested to hear what ghost has to say...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ghost..........oh yeah, the gym leader, let's goo see Ghost now"

randomlypikachu

ghost: oh its the human who likes to do rude things to ghost types during battles. what do you want?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What do you have too say about what's going on ghost?"

randomlypikachu

ghost: well I lost 50 grand on the slots yesterday... as it turns out ghosts aren't allowed in hotel rooms so I had to deal with that um what else - hearts: ...I think you need to be more specific about what your asking...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"The portals, what do you know about the portals?"

randomlypikachu

ghost: hmm ... don't come back here untill tomorrow night, I will answer then. sends them away - hearts: well that's that then lays out a bed of needles to sleep on for the night

SheldonRandoms

Anthony and his Pokemon then go to sleep.

Tooooo b continu

randomlypikachu

sorry x-x cant do this tonight, so see yall tomorrow.

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Wonderful!!!

randomlypikachu

hearts: wakes up and rolls off his needle bed lets talk to ghost again.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.