General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 12,441 to 12,460 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,441. Posted:

Anthony"MY LEG!!!"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,442. Posted:

hearts: pokes it again hush, are you trying to wake everyone in the city up?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,443. Posted:

Anthony"That's not helping............also that Gurdurr seems to be gone, was that an illusion as well............oh, and there's my pokedollars right over there, must have dropped it"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,444. Posted:

hearts: possibly, either that or it could just be off doing something. however that isn't important. Anthony its time you learned something.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,445. Posted:

Anthony"What is it?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,446. Posted:

hearts: how to see. hasn't anyone explained this to you yet?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,447. Posted:

Anthony"I can see just fine, my eyesight is surprisingly good, despite all the face kicks I've been getting"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,448. Posted:

hearts: slaps fool! you see, but you do not truly see!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,449. Posted:

Anthony"Whaaaaaaaat, tell me whaaaaaaat?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,450. Posted:

hearts: hush slaps and close your eyes!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,451. Posted:

Anthony"Alright, you don't need to tell me twice" Anthony closes his eyes.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,452. Posted:

hearts: good keeps his eyes closed by sticking very small needles through the ends of the eyelids now send out your pokemon.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,453. Posted:

Anthony"Alright........uh?" Ducklett and Pikachu then go in front of Anthony, then Anthony released Chikorita, Pineco, Gloom and Larvitar.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,454. Posted:

hearts: good now instruct them to attack you, and tell them not to stop until your able to dodge 50 attacks in a row.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,455. Posted:

Ducklett"Quack! (Listen up, he said that we must attack him, Anthony will hesitate, so let's help him out!" Then, all of Anthony's Pokemon then attack him, Anthony"I don't know what's........OW.........hey, who pecked my arm, OUCH, my leg was thundershocked........BARF, I think one of them is biting my ear!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,456. Posted:

hearts: it would help if you dodged, remember this aint ending till you can dodge 50 times in a row. is making some odd potion while this goes on

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,457. Posted:

Anthony then dodges some of the attacks, while at the same time is taking attacks, but eventually, he avoids 50, Anthony"Did........I..........do it?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,458. Posted:

hearts: yes yes you did, the next part of this. go out into the forest, your gona have to trust your pokemon to guide you through and assist you. also tosses a needle far out into the forest your not allowed to come back until your able to find the needle I just threw into the forest.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,459. Posted:

Anthony"Alright...........lead the way then" Anthony's Pokemon then try to lead him, Chikorita used her vines to grab Anthony's hands and help him lead the way, Pikachu climbed onto Anthony's head and turned his head when he needed to turn, Anthony"I think I can do.........OUCH!" Anthony crashed into a tree. hours later, Anthony finally finds the needle, Anthony"I think I found it, Hearts, I found it!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,460. Posted:

hearts: good good. now then for the final moment pours the potion he was making down anthonys throat then sticks a needle in his neck knocking him out tell me what you see in your dreams when you wake up.