Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,481 to 12,500 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright" They go to ghost, Anthony"The portals, what do you know about the portals?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ghost: I know things about the portals that you quite frankly, have no business needing to find out.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But why not?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ghost: cus I said so!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well............do you know about what happens to those that enter the portal, are they at least safe or something?"

randomlypikachu

ghost: yes, yes I do.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Really, tell me!"

randomlypikachu

ghost: they either end up in another region completely, or become a ghost.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"As in a ghost type Pokemon?"

randomlypikachu

ghost: no I mean like me.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"...................."

randomlypikachu

ghost: .... waits for like 20 minutes .... so whys this taking so long to sink in? hearts: is mom got sucked in a portal most likely. ghost: ah, makes sense now.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My Mom's the only parent I got left, I have't seen my Dad in years, no one has, all I really know about him is that he was a great Pokemon trainer"

randomlypikachu

ghost: oh your that kid! hearts: (oh no!) makes a call while whispering ghost is about to mess up everything, we need to get rid of him as fast as possible! do something anything! before ghost: your dads on mt.silver, if you beat the pokemon league you'll be sure to find him. hearts: ...gah, too late...just get rid of him anyway, really I don't even care if it kills the continuity at this point just...just get rid of this ghost. a very large explosion is made, briefly obliterating the fourth wall, the ghost busters, and luigi come in and have a battle to see who can take out this ghost, after about 2 hours the ghost busters win and go back through the fourth wall. everything then continues as normal. - hearts: ......well...that sure was something...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I thought I just saw the greatest crossover ever.................but what was that about Mt.Silver.............Hearts, what's going on?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: I got no idea .... hey look at this cool piece of string shows Anthony this really cool looking piece of string

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where did you get that from, a box, your belly button, tell me what's happening now!"

LordJumpMad

RANDOM LORDJUMPMAD ATTACK

(Everyone pokemon in the thread lose 10 & 1/2 health points, because LordJumpMad attack with fractions!)
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

BadKitty

Comes out of her pokeball to stop LordJumpMad
Untitled
Uses tail whip

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hearts: well... truth be told your dad isn't allowed to leave mt.silver.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.