Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,281 to 12,300 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

Giovanni: that's ...not important .... im taking that cow/pokemon/child/thing now.

clubs: hahaha you grunts cant hope to possibly defeat me! come out here primeape! sends out breloom

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt Leader"Oh sure............here you go, take it!" The rocket grunt leader than gave Giovanni a fake rocket ball, that exploded into a poisonous gas cloud, but the Rocket Grunt Leader and the rest of the grunts then run away.

Rocket Grunt 1"Wait...........did you name your Breloom, Primpape?", Rocket Grunt 2"Come on now, that's just weird"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

clubs: that's right! mini 4th wall break: actually I was thinking of both of them while I typed and I guess that happened o-o" but heck ima go with it. end mini 4th wall break primeape the breloom!
Darkrai: while their running away darkrai suddenly appears infront of them im back as well! was stalking Giovanni and decided to eat a hot dog too, he recovered from the stomach virus in about 12 hours and spent the rest of the time he was gone giving nightmares the the person who made those hot dogs

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Hot Dog Person"Rev up those hotdogs, cause i'm sure hungry for some.......help, HELP, MY DREAMS!!!"

Rocket Grunt 1"Hold on.........hold on............what's the point, we only have the basic raticate, we give up.........then give down!" then a cage falls on Clubs and his Pokemon, Rocket Grunt 2"Good plan, now we don't have to battle them, set up another cage!"

Rocket Grunt Leader"Who are........what are you!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

diamonds: appears as their setting up another cage please give up. spades: wow clubs walks up to the cage with diamonds and has kangaskhan bust open the cage I give you one job and you mess it up. clubs: hey I could've ended things in town if I felt like it, following these grunts just seemed more interesting. ???: am I late again comes up from behind one of the grunts

darkrai: me? oh no one really important, just the reason behind 90% of your nightmares that's all. anyway I want that kid you got in that pokeball now Giovanni: sneaks up behind the grunt leader after escaping from the poison gas with the help of dugtrio. he then takes the ball without the grunt leader noticing and begins running through a hole made by the dugtrio

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt that ??? has appeared behind"AHHHHHHH................oh, it's just a person, who are you!"

Rocket Grunt Leader"Yeah, I got him right here!" Rocket Grunt Leader then takes out another fake Rocket Ball, Rocket Grunt Leader"Here you go!"

Fluffy Stuffers"ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz"

randomlypikachu

hearts: oh im hearts.
darkrai: this is clearly a fake breaks it I don't even feel him near you anymore.... do you even have him?
Giovanni: hm I cant afford to lose you...not until I can ???: runs up to Giovanni and swipes the ball out of his hands then pops up from the ground and runs towards spades and the others hahahahahaha I knew I was around incase a major problem occurred but I didn't expect something so interesting!

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt"I think you made my hearts stops......." The rocket grunt then fell on the ground, Rocket Grunt 1"Grunt down, grunt down!" a bunch of grunts then carried there fallen grunt away, leaving Grunt 1 and Grunt 2 behind.

Rocket Grunt Leader"Yes, I do, he's...............GIOVANNI!!!!!!"

Fluffy Stuffers"ZZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzhuh............wha?"

randomlypikachu

???: walks up to the others and releases fluffy stuffers from his pokeball looks like he's sleeping Hearts: yes, yes he is... anyway I've been working on a stronger cure than the last one, he should be normal again after I give it to him. spades: oh joker, so you got him back from the grunts then? joker: hahahahaha no even better. got him from Giovanni, and better yet that freaky ghost pokemon is here too!
darkrai: hmph well your useless to me in that case puts the leader to sleep and floats off I don't feel him with Giovanni though...I can barely even feel Giovanni actually, could it be cus of what happened with mewtwo...

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Fluffy Stuffers then begins to drool, Rocket Grunt 1"Looks like they didn't make it that far, way too go leader"

randomlypikachu

hearts: pricks both of them with some needles and they end up like the grunt who was talking about his heart stopping well guess I showed up at the right time, but im gona go back to spying on team aqua. clubs: hmph I guess i'll take magma again now that your back spades they both leave - joker: hm well i'll be around here somewhere if ya need me then. diamonds: I guess i'll stay here and take these two off to the police tomorrow. has one of his pokemon use protect to make a barrier and goes to sleep in it for tonight - spades: well then shoots up fluffy stuffers with the cure guess you'll be Anthony again tomorrow. drags him back into the city night jumps on the roof to sleep - meanwhile in the gym
ghost: is holding a gym badge, 40k pokedollars, and a tm for shadow ball ..... so is no one gona take these until tomorrow?

SheldonRandoms

Fluffy Stuffers"........uh.........yeah,sure..........this is fluffy stuffers, signing off.....ZzzzZZzzZZZzzZzzzz"

To Be Continued

SheldonRandoms

Anthony..........huh..........what happened?"

randomlypikachu

spades: Jumps off the roof you became a human again Anthony, that's what happened.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony looks at himself, Anthony"Oh.........good, I feel like I lost alot of weight, you know, since I was a big pink Miltank, with a big belly...........utters............FEMALE, I WAS A GIRL, WHO ARE YOU KIDDING, I WAS A GIRL..............there, now that I got that out of my system, the gym, my badge, I got to get my badge, I won it from the gym leader" Anthony then runs back to the gym, Anthony"I'm a human again, where's my badge?"

randomlypikachu

ghost: ....ive been floating here waiting for someone to take it this whole time ya know! your a very inconsiderate human! Erika: that's right Anthony you totally are! kicks him in the leg

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ow..........hey, didn't you know what happened Erika, you know, with Whitney, me turning into a Miltank, well whatever, your BBF is now in jail, also give me that" Anthony takes the badge, TM, and Pokedollars.

randomlypikachu

Erika: quiet you! kicks Anthony in the leg again its your fault shes in jail!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Me, what did I do, i'm surprised you didn't do something similar, like turn people in Glooms or something"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.