Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,261 to 12,280 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

haunter: continues licking Pikachu ...which hurts him ... some how....
4th wall break: I never really under that o-o how does lick do damage! I can sorta see how it would cause paralysis since a pokemon would probably be stunned from the creepy/weird moment where it randomly just gets licked by its opponent but I still don't get how that does damage .... im probably reading too much into it but that's just strange even by pokemon standards o-o

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

But thanks to Pikachu's static ability, it caused Haunter to become paralyzed, Fluffy Stuffers"Pikachu, now's your chance, use thunderbolt!" Piakchu then used thunderbolt on Haunter.

@randomusername I guess because....................Pokemons tongues are really big, so they must be really heavy, and they are getting smacked by their tongues, so lick is a code name of tongue smacking.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

haunter: gets upset and uses nightshade!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Fluffy Stuffers"No, hang in there Pikachu, counter with.............thunderbolt!", Pikachu then used thunderbolt again, hitting Haunters weak spot.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

haunter: is hit in the tounge (my tounge my tounge! you vicious brute! how could you do that to me! floats off crying
ghost: wow man ... that was just rude...

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu"Pika "Whoops, I hit him in the tongue, that's gotta hurt..............but at least he won't be able to taste this chu any time soon, also that tongue may have made me laugh, but the weight of it really turned those tears of joy into tears of........whatever happens to Anthony's leg) Fluffy Stuffers"........i'm sorry, Pikachu didn't mean to do that"

randomlypikachu

ghost: hey don't go apologizing to me, apologize to haunter. anyway go dusclops! dusclops appears

SheldonRandoms

Fluffy Stuffers"You can give him the apology, I still have a battle to win here, Pikachu, use............thunderbolt on Dusclops" Pikachu then used thunderbolt on Dusclops.

randomlypikachu

dusclops: ( .....ow?) doesn't seem to be phased at all by the thunder bolt (anyway here I come) strikes back with shadow punch

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu then goes down, Fluffy Stuffers"Nooooo, Pikachu!" Fluffy Stuffers then picks up Pikachu and puts him on his head, Fluffy Stuffers"Alright, Duckltt, your turn!", Ducklett"Quack (Why don't you go and battle, i'll be the trainer here )", Fluffy Stuffers"What.......no, now get out there and win!" Ducklett then flys onto the battlefield, Fluffy Stuffers"Go, and use water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun on Dusclops.

randomlypikachu

dusclups: strikes with another shadow punch!

SheldonRandoms

Fluffy Stuffers"Ducklett, counter with bubblebeam, then get ready!" Ducklett then used bubblebeam on Dusclops.

randomlypikachu

dusclops: Uses will-o-wisp burning ducklet

SheldonRandoms

Fluffy Stuffers"Ducklett, fire won't stop you, use air slash!" Ducklett then used air slash on Dusclops.

randomlypikachu

dusclops: gets knocked over by air slash (...ive fallen and I cant get up ...) faints and then fades away
ghost: wow first you attack my haunters tounge and now you knock over a pokemon who clearly cant just lift himself up... humans really go for the cheap victories don't they....

SheldonRandoms

Fluffy Stuffers"Yeah, but you're forgetting something, i'm not a hu........" Fluffy Stuffers then falls to the ground, Rocket Grunt 1"Great, I got him, that dart not only knocked him out, but it also stopped his transformation to turning back in.......",Rocket Grunt 2"Back into a human, yeah, I know that already, and even though it's turning him back into a fully big pink.............cow, the timer will go off, meaning a cure will now work on him, don't let this secret get out!" Then, a bunch of Rocket grunts carry Fluffy Stuffers away.

randomlypikachu

clubs: was watching from the windows of the gym so I guess the rockets don't know that theres more than just spades and diamonds... gets on a skate board and starts following the rockets

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt Leader"Good, you grunts got him", Rocket Grunt"Well.............our backs are hurting, I mean he's not a kid anymore, he's a cow that weighs a ton, we barley got out of there", Rocket Grunt Leader"Whatever.........anyway, I got the rocket ball ready" The rocket grunt then used the rocket ball on Fluffy Stuffers, 1.........2............3..........click, Rocket Grunt Leader"Good, got him, now we must get him back to base to put him into our Rocket PC, and then we'll brainwash him, turning him into a real Miltank into our control, thus ridding us rockets of this pest!" The rocket grunt leader then put the rocket ball away into his secret pocket, then ordered some Grunts to keep watch, and stop anyone if the got to close to them, and while they were doing that, the Rocket Grunt leader and a few other grunts then flee.

randomlypikachu

clubs: rides his skateboard until he runs into the grunts that are keeping watch hehehehe bout time I get to see some action. but meanwhile someone stops the rocket grunts leader from fleeing any further. - Giovanni: I'm back! had disappeared from the plot due to a hot dog related stomach virus and has now returned!

SheldonRandoms

Rocket Grunt Leader"So Giovanni, have you really returned, the last time we had any information on your whereabouts was at this hot dog stand, you ate a hot dog and then ran into a building, we lost you in that building, but now here you are..........but tell me, how did you escape that building, we wanted to know, why do you think we took over a radio station?"

Rocket Grunt 1"Hey, who are you?", Rocket Grunt 2"I think we were told to capture all who came near this location", Rocket Grunt 1"Really?", Rocket Grunt 2"Yup.........let's get him!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.