Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,281 to 8,300 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But rich boy, if you battle Dylan, then you won't stand a ghost of a chance"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Rich Boy "Bring it on,Ghost Boy!"
The Rich Boy's Personallity changes because of his Multiple Personallity Disorder
Gothic Boy "Don't do it,Rich Boy."
Once again,His personallity changes
Rich Boy "But I have to."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

while ace is looking around for the person he saw giovanni is walking around coming back from the city he was teleported too - giovanni: hmm this was so odd, i have the files and all, i even have this picture i wasnt looking for...but idont remember going into the base or using proto mew...i stil want to test it out, but on who sees ace's group ...perfect walks up to them hello there anthony, richy rich, dylan.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, how did you find us!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

giovanni: oh you must be ghestis, leader of team plasma, you'll be another excellent subject for this test.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

Ghestis "I shall Eliminate you at once! PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Ghestis sends out Kyurem,Which causes Snow to start falling,The Temparture is at -59F

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Ghestis "I shall Eliminate you at once! PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Ghestis sends out Kyurem,Which causes Snow to start falling,The Temparture is at -59F

Untitled

randomlypikachu

ace: huh uses the pokedex but it doesnt register any information thats weird...it must be another one of those pokemon that surge was saying everyone lost memory of.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It probably is, where did he get that!?!?!"

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Untitled

THE F**K IS THIS S**T?!

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: really...giovanni came back, and now hes gona pit that beast of a pokemon he made against a pokemon that wasnt meant to show itself to mankind again... arceus is gona....no...not while im still here to fix this. flys between the group of people you know, i had put things normal again once already, i really wish you wouldnt force my hand into doing this again... giovanni: mewtwo!

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: ok i cant see the picture at all on here and now im curious, like real quick someone describe it to me

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, Mewtwo, that's this Pokemon's name's, better add that to the Pokedex...............uh, but how do I do that, eh, i'll just write it down somewhere"

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: actualy someone with a brain shouldnt know that, but i'll fix that mistake on my part now a flash of light goes around the whole area erasing everyone memory of this event, and knocking everyone out temporarily he then floats up to kyurem kyurem, what did i tell you about staying away from humans!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

@randomusername So wait, you're alright with Kyurem being in the story so soon?

JunkosBoobies

Suddently,Giant Ice Crystals surround Kyurem and Mewtwo
Kyurem "You're not Arceus,I can do what I want...And I'm Taking you down,Like I did to another Pokemon named Reshiram!"
It turns into a Scene of Battle
Kyurem uses Glaciate on Mewtwo

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

@sheldonrandoms well im fine with any legendary apearing, but when one shows up, "mewtwos" gona appear to make it and everyones memories of it go poof at the end of the day cus of .... plot reasons >.> that no ones allowed to hear yet.... that i may have accidently hinted at in a post already >.>
mewtwo: frees kyurem from its pokeball and teleports it with the other legendaries while dodging the attacks seriously ever since these trainers apeared this jobs become more and more hectic teleports giovanni and ghestis to different cities hmph i need some sleep myself.. teleports away - ace: was knocked out in the middle of a street, sleeping

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I think i'll rest as well.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" Anthony then goes to sleep.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.