Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,701 to 4,720 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik "LJM, you shall tremble before YOUR overlord, the almighty Sensei PikPik!" Lightning flashes in the distance and commanding music plays in the background.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JeanLuc_Vaycard

randomusername wrote:

xeron: hm a hand aperas and covers up ljm's mouth daddys trying to have a moment here, hush. you can have your controllololol moment later anyway - i was walking up towards the majoras mask and prepared to exorcise the mask when i was attacked by that banette, at this moment and a beam shot at my and banette and at that moment something changed.

I can't roleplay because I don't understand this post. Clarify please.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BadKitty

You all fools don't you dare try to fight your Lord after he takes you in this is how you treat him have you no respect!
whips all the pokemon til they collapse I will not tolerate your disobedient refusing senseless outbursts any longer! he is your Master he controls you, you serve him and do as he commands, you may hate it now but in time will come to love to wake up everyday serving him, I am paitent for I know you will surrender your souls to him for your already on your ways.
has the pokemon chant all hail our all mighty LordJumpMad

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Vayby_Brown wrote:

randomusername wrote:

xeron: hm a hand aperas and covers up ljm's mouth daddys trying to have a moment here, hush. you can have your controllololol moment later anyway - i was walking up towards the majoras mask and prepared to exorcise the mask when i was attacked by that banette, at this moment and a beam shot at my and banette and at that moment something changed.

I can't roleplay because I don't understand this post. Clarify please.

It's a long story, why don't you go back a lot of pages to find out what's happening

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad: You dare to oppose me? Do you still refuse to accept my Madness? Fools... You must not value your life, keep in mind,I am LordJumpMad, and defying me is a poor choice in life.
When will you realize that you cannot harm a denizen of manlyness, your pitiful futility are noting but laughable! How will it feel to have your body torn by my fist and beg me to spare your worthless existance you call life, but why fight when your feelings of terror only prove your inferiority! My Madness feeds on hatred and anger!
This is not new to me, For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your thread, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

xeron: oh yes, well im xeron the number 4, and we're currently in a dream about a power hungry carpenter whos gone mad. since things have drifted today, im taking this advantage to play with this young girl here moves his claw along emeralds face and explain my back story, and i made a spelling mistake which is now fixed ... does that explain everything to you? now ... backstory .. where was i

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik "I am not a pokemon, and I come to bring these pokemon salvation from the oppressive LJM." PikPik carrots break the whip and free all the pokemon, taking them to safety in PikPik palace. Sensei PikPik. "Now bow to your master, or face the wrath of the Sensei!!!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy then slaps (who ever @Emeralds is supposed to be) across the face Guy"Have you surrendered your soul to him, then if you did, then this is'nt you shouting at us, it's him, you don't exist anymore, now you're just a slave, doing whatever he wants you to do"

Also, who are you supposed to be, are you a Pokemon, or somebody else?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JeanLuc_Vaycard

LordJumpMad the light of my life.
You are with me in the morning as I rise out of bed and are there to tuck me in at night.
Oh holy madness please grace me with thy insanity, so that I may spread your madness to others.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's it take this, since this is a dream, I can do this, SONIC BOOM!!!!!" Sheldon then used a sonic boom at LordJumpMad, hitting him and then he fell to the ground.

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik "No! You must break the cycle of madness. I may not be as followed, but by tomorrow, I shall be the master, and he my footstool!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

xeron: oh yea! that day i got strange powers over the forces of ghoust pokemon, and had fun ever since. one of them was the ability to create this odd chains and hands which i enjoyed useing to take victims back to my home where we played the game emerald is playing now. i would make a puppet in their form and have it killed with toys in several ways and made them stand there chained up untill they could pick their faith. that banette also seemed unusualy close to me, and im not quite sure why. unfortunantly i spent a lot of time apart from it during the night saga but it came back with the other ghousts ... i supposed i lived so long due to whatever power was thrust upon me and that banette that day. i didnt really question it too much untill that lotus girl came to find me during one of my killings.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Also, if you have't figured it out already, @LordJumpMad is acting like....................
Untitled

BadKitty

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Guy then slaps (who ever @Emeralds is supposed to be) across the face Guy"Have you surrendered your soul to him, then if you did, then this is'nt you shouting at us, it's him, you don't exist anymore, now you're just a slave, doing whatever he wants you to do"

Mmmm I like violence such a turn on >:]
But I am but a humble sevant of our Lord spreading his word which in do time you will accept, for what I am is what you will soon be and you will love it!
forces Guy his knees bowing before his Lord

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

randomlypikachu

Fourth wall break @sheldon OF COURSE! has beaten everyone to saying it and wins an interweb

LordJumpMad

Vayby_Brown wrote:

LordJumpMad the light of my life.
You are with me in the morning as I rise out of bed and are there to tuck me in at night.
Oh holy madness please grace me with thy insanity, so that I may spread your madness to others.

All of you can have my loving madness as long as you pledge your allegiance to me and my Madness!
The first step to madness is to fear LordJumpMad, and with that knowledge, you will become a great minion.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Mmmm I like violence such a turn on >:]
But I am but a humble sevant of our Lord spreading his word which in do time you will accept, for what I am is what you will soon be and you will love it!
forces Guy his knees bowing before his Lord

Are you Balrog(Boxer) or Vega(Claws) then?
Untitled

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik "There's my problem, there's no fear."

-Skeletor

BadKitty

Machamp_King wrote:

Red "This... is.....UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!"
Red then Punches LJM in the face

Unhand your Lord! >:0
you disrespectful ungrateful peasant! you lay a hand on your Lord he will have your head on his plate!
ties Red's hands have to bind your hands like a child grow up and accept your place!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.