General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 4,701 to 4,720 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,701. Posted:

Sheldon then uppercuts (who ever @Emeralds is supposed to be), Sheldon"What do you find in this man, is it power, or did he fool you?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,702. Posted:

xeron phases through all the whips then another chain shoots out and wraps her mouth shut shut up for a minute girl im speaking hahahahaha anyway, when i was an exorcist at the time i was the greatest of my craft...it was very entertaining for me, to watch those creatures those ghoust pokemon ... fall and die at my hands...hahahahahaha sorry the irony now is still just funny, anyway, it was a long while ago when i was asked to exorcise something of great power, i think it was called the majoras mask... it was guarded heavily by a banette... i thought my life was entertaining before but that days where my real fun started to begin hahahahahaha!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

4,703. Posted:

LordJumpMad: Know before you challenge me that mercy is a foreign concept to a man of such madness.
Before long, a new age will dawn upon this thread and I shall rule over all! Fear in the face of such power is only natural, no need to hide it., let it embrace you, accept my Madness and bring it near, hold it tight and surrender your soul, as your mind goes under my conTroll!

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,704. Posted:

Sensei PikPik "We dropped it because I took over this world!!!" Sensei PikPik shoves pikpik carrots down Skitty's throat untill she chokes.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

4,705. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

LordJumpMad: Know before you challenge me that mercy is a foreign concept to a man of such madness.
Before long, a new age will dawn upon this thread and I shall rule over all! Fear in the face of such power is only natural, no need to hide it., let it embrace you, accept my Madness and bring it near, hold it tight and surrender your soul, as your mind goes under my conTroll!

"Bidoof bows to his Lord and savior" PLEASE cleanse me! Make me pure! Also please can we not with the graphic violence? This is a family friendly site and its freaking me out :(

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,706. Posted:

Sheldon"You're all talk LordJumpMad, you know that, you're madness will fall by my madness, you can defeat me, I know that, so this is your last chance, give up, or else, you will fall from where you stand" Sheldon then gets into a battle stance and ready's his sword, Guy"You, showing fear, more like you show humor, now then, give up now, or else, I will shoot you with my arrows!" Guy then aims at LordJumpMad.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

4,707. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Sensei PikPik "We dropped it because I took over this world!!!" Sensei PikPik shoves pikpik carrots down Skitty's throat untill she chokes.

Why thank you this pleases me I was hungry, but have you know I'm am a master in deepthroating,

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon then uppercuts (who ever @Emeralds is supposed to be), Sheldon"What do you find in this man, is it power, or did he fool you?"

what I find in him is what you will soon come to accept, your Lord your Master!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,708. Posted:

xeron: hm a hand apears and covers up ljm's mouth daddys trying to have a moment here, hush. you can have your controllololol moment later anyway - i was walking up towards the majoras mask and prepared to exorcise the mask when i was attacked by that banette, at this moment and a beam shot at my and banette and at that moment something changed.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,709. Posted:

Sensei PikPik "LJM, you shall tremble before YOUR overlord, the almighty Sensei PikPik!" Lightning flashes in the distance and commanding music plays in the background.

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

4,710. Posted:

randomusername wrote:

xeron: hm a hand aperas and covers up ljm's mouth daddys trying to have a moment here, hush. you can have your controllololol moment later anyway - i was walking up towards the majoras mask and prepared to exorcise the mask when i was attacked by that banette, at this moment and a beam shot at my and banette and at that moment something changed.

I can't roleplay because I don't understand this post. Clarify please.

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

4,711. Posted:

You all fools don't you dare try to fight your Lord after he takes you in this is how you treat him have you no respect!
whips all the pokemon til they collapse I will not tolerate your disobedient refusing senseless outbursts any longer! he is your Master he controls you, you serve him and do as he commands, you may hate it now but in time will come to love to wake up everyday serving him, I am paitent for I know you will surrender your souls to him for your already on your ways.
has the pokemon chant all hail our all mighty LordJumpMad

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,712. Posted:

Vayby_Brown wrote:

randomusername wrote:

xeron: hm a hand aperas and covers up ljm's mouth daddys trying to have a moment here, hush. you can have your controllololol moment later anyway - i was walking up towards the majoras mask and prepared to exorcise the mask when i was attacked by that banette, at this moment and a beam shot at my and banette and at that moment something changed.

I can't roleplay because I don't understand this post. Clarify please.

It's a long story, why don't you go back a lot of pages to find out what's happening

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

4,713. Posted:

LordJumpMad: You dare to oppose me? Do you still refuse to accept my Madness? Fools... You must not value your life, keep in mind,I am LordJumpMad, and defying me is a poor choice in life.
When will you realize that you cannot harm a denizen of manlyness, your pitiful futility are noting but laughable! How will it feel to have your body torn by my fist and beg me to spare your worthless existance you call life, but why fight when your feelings of terror only prove your inferiority! My Madness feeds on hatred and anger!
This is not new to me, For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your thread, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,714. Posted:

xeron: oh yes, well im xeron the number 4, and we're currently in a dream about a power hungry carpenter whos gone mad. since things have drifted today, im taking this advantage to play with this young girl here moves his claw along emeralds face and explain my back story, and i made a spelling mistake which is now fixed ... does that explain everything to you? now ... backstory .. where was i

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,715. Posted:

Sensei PikPik "I am not a pokemon, and I come to bring these pokemon salvation from the oppressive LJM." PikPik carrots break the whip and free all the pokemon, taking them to safety in PikPik palace. Sensei PikPik. "Now bow to your master, or face the wrath of the Sensei!!!"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,716. Posted:

Guy then slaps (who ever @Emeralds is supposed to be) across the face Guy"Have you surrendered your soul to him, then if you did, then this is'nt you shouting at us, it's him, you don't exist anymore, now you're just a slave, doing whatever he wants you to do"

Also, who are you supposed to be, are you a Pokemon, or somebody else?

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

4,717. Posted:

LordJumpMad the light of my life.
You are with me in the morning as I rise out of bed and are there to tuck me in at night.
Oh holy madness please grace me with thy insanity, so that I may spread your madness to others.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,718. Posted:

Sheldon"That's it take this, since this is a dream, I can do this, SONIC BOOM!!!!!" Sheldon then used a sonic boom at LordJumpMad, hitting him and then he fell to the ground.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,719. Posted:

Sensei PikPik "No! You must break the cycle of madness. I may not be as followed, but by tomorrow, I shall be the master, and he my footstool!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,720. Posted:

xeron: oh yea! that day i got strange powers over the forces of ghoust pokemon, and had fun ever since. one of them was the ability to create this odd chains and hands which i enjoyed useing to take victims back to my home where we played the game emerald is playing now. i would make a puppet in their form and have it killed with toys in several ways and made them stand there chained up untill they could pick their faith. that banette also seemed unusualy close to me, and im not quite sure why. unfortunantly i spent a lot of time apart from it during the night saga but it came back with the other ghousts ... i supposed i lived so long due to whatever power was thrust upon me and that banette that day. i didnt really question it too much untill that lotus girl came to find me during one of my killings.