General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 4,681 to 4,700 of 14,726

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

4,681. Posted:

Ducklett then gives Bidoof a hug Ducklett"YAY, if you would like to be my friend, then okay, my name is Ducklett, what's yours?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

randomlypikachu

4,682. Posted:

xeron: @sheldon? just a dream is it... in that case i mine as well have some fun with that girl over there floats over to emeralds or skitty as she aperantly is one

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pikpikp

4,683. Posted:

Sensei PikPik "I challenge this Lordjumpman, to prove I am the one true lord of all."

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

4,684. Posted:

Sheldon then cuts off LordJumpMan's feet Sheldon"Well, now that he doesn't have feet, how will we serve him, now if you stay here and get in our way, then i'll be forced to strike you down, and Bidoof, there sometimes needs to be violence, in order to maintain peace, I hope you understand?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JeanLuc_Vaycard

4,685. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Sensei PikPik "I challenge this Lordjumpman, to prove I am the one true lord of all."

He is no man. How can you challenge a God?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

4,686. Posted:

randomusername wrote:

xeron: @sheldon? just a dream is it... in that case i mine as well have some fun with that girl over there floats over to emeralds or skitty as she aperantly is one

Yes, this is all a dream, so go wild.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

randomlypikachu

4,687. Posted:

fourth wall break ok so since today our usual roleplaying is getting randomly screw balled i figure i'll try and show some bits of pieces of the my remaining characters pasts since usualy i never have time or a good enough reason to do it. with that said lets look into xeron and how hes become the tiwsted sick menance of a ghoust that he is now.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pikpikp

4,688. Posted:

Sensei PikPik "'Fore I am no mere mortal. I am Sensei PikPik, master of all and bringer of food!" Sensei PikPik raises his hands up to the sky and bananas and pies rain down from the heavens in a delicious barrage.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BadKitty

4,689. Posted:

pounds xeron to the ground bow before your Lord,
pushes all the pokmon to they're knees you have awoken him, beg for your forgivness! or suffer an never ending punishment!

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

4,690. Posted:

randomusername wrote:

fourth wall break ok so since today our usual roleplaying is getting randomly screw balled i figure i'll try and show some bits of pieces of the my remaining characters pasts since usualy i never have time or a good enough reason to do it. with that said lets look into xeron and how hes become the tiwsted sick menance of a ghoust that he is now.

That's a good idea, while you're doing that, we will just continue this "dream"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

4,691. Posted:

Emeralds wrote:

pounds xeron to the ground bow before your Lord,
pushes all the pokmon to they're knees you have awoken him, beg for your forgivness! or suffer an never ending punishment!

Sheldon cut of his feet, so we have nothing to bow down to, so you lose!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

4,692. Posted:

LordJumpMad: You all were almost entertaining but are fools to challenge me!
You cannot fight destiny,this thread will be mine and If you wish to live, make your vow of servitude to me, or die beneath my boot!
The choice is yours to make freely!

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pikpikp

4,693. Posted:

Sensei PikPik "I am no pokemon! I am the mighty Sensei PikPik!"

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JeanLuc_Vaycard

4,694. Posted:

This could use some help from our father/God LordJumpMad. He has taught me that violence is not the answer only obedience. Give in to peace and his madness. Then we can all share one common goal and all be friends.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pikpikp

4,695. Posted:

Sensei PikPik "I shall not be bested by some "lord". I am Sensei PikPik and this thread is mine!!!" ( I think I'll make sensei pikpik my new username. :) )

Edited on by Pikpikp

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

4,696. Posted:

Sheldon"LordJumpMad, I challenge you, you will be defeated by me, I will end your madness, now let's fight!"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

randomlypikachu

4,697. Posted:

xeron: phases through the punch and grabs emerald by the head oh my, arent you a fiesty girl, hahahahhahaa makes a little puppet of her apear you know i never get someone in a perfect position like i have you in now chains shoot from the ground and rap around emeralds body no then starts making little toy objects kill the puppet over and over again in various ways such as death by impaling, death by extreme falls, death by burning, death by crushing etc. now see that puppet there girly? thats you, im gona be nice to you since you arent standing in the way of our plans, by letting you pick your death, go on just tell me which death caught your eyes when seeing the puppet go through it and i'll kill you the same way it died. hahahahaha i havent had a chance to play this game since i was still human, before my day job of course... ah memories, begins to dwell on the days of his day job as a human ... i was an exorcist at the time.. hahahahaa its funny how ironic it is now that i think about it

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BadKitty

4,698. Posted:

randomusername wrote:

xeron: phases through the punch and grabs emerald by the head oh my, arent you a fiesty girl, hahahahhahaa makes a little puppet of her apear you know i never get someone in a perfect position like i have you in now chains shoot from the ground and rap around emeralds body no then starts making little toy objects kill the puppet over and over again in various ways such as death by impaling, death by extreme falls, death by burning, death by crushing etc. now see that puppet there girly? thats you, im gona be nice to you since you arent standing in the way of our plans, by letting you pick your death, go on just tell me which death caught your eyes when seeing the puppet go through it and i'll kill you the same way it died. hahahahaha i havent had a chance to play this game since i was still human, before my day job of course... ah memories, begins to dwell on the days of his day job as a human ... i was an exorcist at the time.. hahahahaa its funny how ironic it is now that i think about it

I'm flattered you' want me, but you can't handle this little kitty you peasant if you wish to please me simply go make me a sandwich and bow before your Lord, you can have your little dreams but I'll awaken you into reality!

whips xeron and pushes him to his knees
This thread is no longer pokemon take over the world, it is LordJumpMad takes over the world!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pikpikp

4,699. Posted:

@Emeralds We dropped the whole "take over the world" thing about 200 pages ago.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BadKitty

4,700. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

@Emeralds We dropped the whole "take over the world" thing about 200 pages ago.

I'm glad you've come to accept this, this now LordJumpMad takes over the world, kicks Sensei PikPik to his knees await for your masters orders.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110