Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 201 to 220 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"Me too, but it's kinda dark, did you bring a light?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

comes back into the night after ive been in the hoen region destroying all of its pokemon centers oh my i see i acidently left a backdoor open, let me just close it up a noise that sounds like a gate closing echoes through the room there we go now no one else can get in ... or out. so which one of you would like to take the first move?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

randomusername wrote:

comes back into the night after ive been in the hoen region destroying all of its pokemon centers oh my i see i acidently left a backdoor open, let me just close it up a noise that sounds like a gate closing echoes through the room there we go now no one else can get in ... or out. so which one of you would like to take the first move?

What?! I'm the one supposed to destroy EVERYTHING >:[

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

"Mewtwo, I hear a gate closing echoes through the room, I think i'll make the first move, back me up if something happends" Ducklett then runs as fast as he can to where Serviper is.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

o-o whacks you away with my tail right before you reach me what the heck are you doing man! we dont solve disputes in the night with pokemon battles >.< we solve them with pokemon battles pulls out an old gameboy and a copy of pokemon yellow version

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"Serviper, you and me aren't in that pokemon game, what the heck are you doing man!" Ducklett then uses Aerial Ace and hit's Servipers stomach.

randomlypikachu

.-. bleh it was worth a try tosses the gameboy then uses crunch on ducklet after he hits me in the stomach

SheldonRandoms

Duck can't break free from the crunch, but Ducklett's not going down that easy, Ducklett then used bubblebeam and it went into Serviper's eye's, freeing him from the crunch "Why do you always bite me, don't you have more move's then that, I am a duck and might taste good cooked, but come on, that's all you seem to be doing, oh wait, you don't have arms or legs, I just wasted enough time for a counter attack, why don't you go ahead and attack me already, but before you do, there's one more attack I almost forgot to do." Ducklett then leaps up and hugs Serviper really tight that he can't get him off, not even by biting and using poison.

SheldonRandoms

Serviper went flying across the room, but since Ducklett was hugging him, Ducklett went flying to.

randomlypikachu

bleh both of you are wasting my time i should be out in kanto again with the rest of the army >.< pounces at mewtwo with ducklet still hugging me and coils around him well if you two are so desprate to keep on my tail and because i cant aford to leave you two here alone either i guess your coming with me. *the sounds of a gate opening echoe through the room then a huge beam strikes us from above and we end up in viridian city"

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

"Wow, that was awesome Serviper, can we do that again please? also, while me and Mewtwo are coiled, what's your evil plan, you should tell us since we are so desprate to keep on your tail".

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Plusle

While you all were doing your petty wars. Plusle the king of the galaxy9 was delveloping a lvl 200 super pokemon that is (possibly) unbeatable.
I then go down to earth and rob 100 poke-marts with my voltorb machine gun.

Edited on by Plusle

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

randomlypikachu

trying to shake ducklet off me im not teling you my plans >.< and get off of me! and as for you plusle ... >.> im just gona leave you to that robbing your doing ... no reason at all >.> uses flamethrower to light the viridian pokemon center on fire

Plusle

I gather up all of the full heals,revives,and full restores
"These will be usefull for my indestructible army my Android Pokemon!*
I then go get the legendary dogs and give them a bionic coat Android Entei being the first to be finished I send him off to terrorize the sevii islands into submission.

randomlypikachu

finaly manages to pry ducklet off of me as my army comes to report the remaining centers in kanto have been destroyed hm this is working better than i thought now lets goto sinnoh coils around mewtwo again and you i might have a use for pulls mewtwo into the night with me and my army and is sure to lock the door this time keeping anyone else out

Plusle

"The Robo pokemon is finally complete! This strong alloy should fare well against the the others". "Project Ugial(Unscramble the words)awaken!" The robo pokemon then flew to Earth to obliterate the rival armies!

Edited on by Plusle

TsunamiSensei

My metroids are obliterated, but twist! I had 10000 dittos mimic my metroids, so I now send my dittitroids at the result of Project Lugia ( unscrambled it)

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Plusle

I then send off the other two bionic legendary dogs to fight in the war "They should be enough to atleast stall those dittiroids for my ultimate plan..."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.