General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 201 to 220 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

201. Posted:

comes out of the night followed by 1000 muks hug me and die >.> now then my army and i are going to wipe out some pokemon centers now but i figured since you and your buddy mewtwo here have been so eager to find me id leave ya with some of my friends to play with. goes back in the night but leaves 100 muk here to take care of ducklet and mewtwo

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

202. Posted:

Mewtwo goes into hyperspeed!
/Punches all 100 Muks

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

203. Posted:

Ducklett uses Water gun and cleans away the Muks that were hit by Mewtwo's hyperspeed "Looks like we need to follow Serviper into the Night, I think he went that way, let's go Mewtwo!"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

204. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms ok, I'm in the night!

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

205. Posted:

"Me too, but it's kinda dark, did you bring a light?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

206. Posted:

comes back into the night after ive been in the hoen region destroying all of its pokemon centers oh my i see i acidently left a backdoor open, let me just close it up a noise that sounds like a gate closing echoes through the room there we go now no one else can get in ... or out. so which one of you would like to take the first move?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

207. Posted:

randomusername wrote:

comes back into the night after ive been in the hoen region destroying all of its pokemon centers oh my i see i acidently left a backdoor open, let me just close it up a noise that sounds like a gate closing echoes through the room there we go now no one else can get in ... or out. so which one of you would like to take the first move?

What?! I'm the one supposed to destroy EVERYTHING >:[

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

208. Posted:

"Mewtwo, I hear a gate closing echoes through the room, I think i'll make the first move, back me up if something happends" Ducklett then runs as fast as he can to where Serviper is.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

209. Posted:

o-o whacks you away with my tail right before you reach me what the heck are you doing man! we dont solve disputes in the night with pokemon battles >.< we solve them with pokemon battles pulls out an old gameboy and a copy of pokemon yellow version

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

210. Posted:

"Serviper, you and me aren't in that pokemon game, what the heck are you doing man!" Ducklett then uses Aerial Ace and hit's Servipers stomach.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

211. Posted:

.-. bleh it was worth a try tosses the gameboy then uses crunch on ducklet after he hits me in the stomach

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

212. Posted:

Duck can't break free from the crunch, but Ducklett's not going down that easy, Ducklett then used bubblebeam and it went into Serviper's eye's, freeing him from the crunch "Why do you always bite me, don't you have more move's then that, I am a duck and might taste good cooked, but come on, that's all you seem to be doing, oh wait, you don't have arms or legs, I just wasted enough time for a counter attack, why don't you go ahead and attack me already, but before you do, there's one more attack I almost forgot to do." Ducklett then leaps up and hugs Serviper really tight that he can't get him off, not even by biting and using poison.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

213. Posted:

/Mewtwo uses Hyperspeed on Seviper

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

214. Posted:

Serviper went flying across the room, but since Ducklett was hugging him, Ducklett went flying to.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

215. Posted:

bleh both of you are wasting my time i should be out in kanto again with the rest of the army >.< pounces at mewtwo with ducklet still hugging me and coils around him well if you two are so desprate to keep on my tail and because i cant aford to leave you two here alone either i guess your coming with me. *the sounds of a gate opening echoe through the room then a huge beam strikes us from above and we end up in viridian city"

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

216. Posted:

"Wow, that was awesome Serviper, can we do that again please? also, while me and Mewtwo are coiled, what's your evil plan, you should tell us since we are so desprate to keep on your tail".

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Plusle

217. Posted:

While you all were doing your petty wars. Plusle the king of the galaxy9 was delveloping a lvl 200 super pokemon that is (possibly) unbeatable.
I then go down to earth and rob 100 poke-marts with my voltorb machine gun.

Edited on by Plusle

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

218. Posted:

trying to shake ducklet off me im not teling you my plans >.< and get off of me! and as for you plusle ... >.> im just gona leave you to that robbing your doing ... no reason at all >.> uses flamethrower to light the viridian pokemon center on fire

AuthorMessage

Plusle

219. Posted:

I gather up all of the full heals,revives,and full restores
"These will be usefull for my indestructible army my Android Pokemon!*
I then go get the legendary dogs and give them a bionic coat Android Entei being the first to be finished I send him off to terrorize the sevii islands into submission.

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

220. Posted:

finaly manages to pry ducklet off of me as my army comes to report the remaining centers in kanto have been destroyed hm this is working better than i thought now lets goto sinnoh coils around mewtwo again and you i might have a use for pulls mewtwo into the night with me and my army and is sure to lock the door this time keeping anyone else out