Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 221 to 240 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

2 mere bionic dogs cannot even stall my 10000 dittotroids!!!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

With that in action, I begin forging a weapon with the ability to break through even the mightiest of alloys!

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett hears about the war going on "Serviper come on, open up, there's a war going on outside, and they might be after you next, also you never told me what your plan is, I promise i'll keep it a secret, also why does Mewtwo get coiled up and captured, I wanted to be captured by you too, fine then, i'll just leave a note telling you about what's going, well until next time I guess" Ducklett then goes to where @marioandsonicfy and @AmazingPopo_Man are battling.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

e-love

Why are you all still alive?

Spheal uses Sheer Cold again on everyone.

Bye-bye!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SheldonRandoms

It seems like @Emaan is a villain as well, Ducklett then gets ready for another cold winter from Spheal, but the attacked missed, becuase Spheal is nowhere near Ducklett, Ducklett then goes to the coastal town bank and see's Mewtwo robbing it "Hey Mewtwo, how did you escape from Serviper, he had you coiled up really tight, also why are you robbing that bank?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

"Why does your master need the money for, also is Serviper alright, he probably is since he has armor on his snake skin, I have nothing better to do, can I see your master?"

TsunamiSensei

My metal piercing weapon is complete. Out of the sea rises the Wailord Ship (my underwater base) and the hatch opens, releasing fog into the air. Rising from the hatch is a humanoid figure roughly 20 feet tall. The fog clears to reveal a robotic gallade. Its blades are made from an alloy that can even cut diamonds. I call this beautiful creation meta-gallade, or when describing it to my enemies, the end of life as you know it. (And remember, I am a malevolent gardevoir controlling people and pokemon via my psychic abilities to bring about the end of mankind.)

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Sorry Mewtwo, I can't see your master right now, he seems like a swell guy, but @AmazingPopo_Man is doing something evil, and I got to do something about this, alright now, here I go!!! you can follow me once you gave your master what he need's" Ducklett then run's to the Wailord Ship and spots meta-gallade "Well well well, what do we have here, a gallade made from stuff that can cut through Diamonds, well if you're planning something evil, then I have no choice but to stop you, here goes nothing" Ducklett then uses double team and surrounds Gallade "you might as well give up, you can't stop the awesomeness of Ducklett's fury!!!"

TsunamiSensei

The wailord ship spins, creating a vortex in the sea. Meta-gallade is pulled back inside and ducklett is sucked into the sea's murky depths.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

All the Ducklett's were pulled into the sea's murky depths, except for the real Ducklett, who was hiding away from danger "guess I showed him, Ducklett saves the day for now, I should see where that wailord ship is going"

TsunamiSensei

The wailord ship comes into port at cinnabar island, where my true fortress has been built over the volcano. I disembark and immediately take meta-gallade into the fortress. My absol general then takes control of the wailord ship and sets sail for Unova.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then spots the wailord ship heading near Unova "So that's where it's going, I must figure out were it's going, good thing i'm a very strong swimmer, so i'll follow it with and see what's up" Ducklett then follows the wailord ship to Unova.

TsunamiSensei

Gardevoir uses teleport and appears above ducklett. "You follow the wailord ship, but do not target meta-gallade. What are your intentions"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"I'm here to stop evil, that's what I do, the question should be turned to you, what is your intentions?"

TsunamiSensei

"To purge this world of mankind, and to bring about a new era of peace."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"How do you intend on doing that, are you going to destroy me to because i'm a good guy, if you do, then i'll give it my all and stop you"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.