Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"Alright Gold, now what do we do?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

Suddenly, Reshiram reappears! He snatches the Adament Sword from Gold's grasp and flies off at blinding speeds.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

"No, Gold, don't worry, i'll catch that Reshiram" Ducklett then flies after Reshiram and grabs his foot "You give that sword back right now, or else you're gonna have to battle this Ducklett"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

So you want to fight me, do you. Well then...
Untitled
COME AT ME BRO!

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

SheldonRandoms

"Alright then, take this!" Ducklett then used Brave Bird and hit Reshiram's neck, Ducklett took damage from recoil "GIVE DUCKLETT BACK THE SWORD NOW!!!!!!!!"

Auracle

"OW! That hit me in the throat, man! You could have made me choke or something! Seriously, not cool. Anyways, I only took the sword to test you. I wanted to see if you were worthy of being a True Hero. It would appear that you are. Well done. Now go, and rid this world of evil."
Reshiram gives Ducklett the sword and then rockets off into the sunset.

TsunamiSensei

Gold has reuniclus use rain dance near Leaf.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Here you go Gold, Ducklett got your sword back" Ducklett then hands Gold the sword.

TsunamiSensei

Gold sheathes the sword. " Now I'm ready."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"For what Gold, to battle Viper and the night, or do you have a different plan?"

TsunamiSensei

" I meang Viper and the Night."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"And what are you going to do in the night"

SheldonRandoms

"Hey, I see a tree over there, it's moving and has eyes, I think i'll give it a hug" Then Ducklett gave Sudowoodo a hug.

TsunamiSensei

"The night isn't a just place, it's alive. With the defeat of Viper, the current embodiment of the night's power, the true Night will show itself."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Oh..........yeah........um..........Gold...........................Ducklett's old trainer is in the night somewhere, but...........................if we go there, then we have to find him, even if he is................................."

TsunamiSensei

" I know. Slaying the night should free your trainer. And I know somebody that should be able to mentally restore him."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"But what about Ducklett's memory, could that also be returned to Ducklett as well.........but who can mentally restore my old trainer?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.