Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 4,026 to 4,045 of 8,464

Tasuki

Link977 wrote:

Question #207: What do you say or would you say when someone comes to door and asks if you'd like to buy <cookies, chocolate, etc.>?

Nothing if I dont know who it is I dont answer the door. God I love peepholes.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

EvilRegal

Turn around and walk away, if you want to live!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

xxx_Kirby_xxx

My parents just say, "We're not interested!"
I, on the other hand, stand there awkwardly and tell them my parents aren't home and kinda close the door on them... ._.

Anime Lovers Unite!

Link977

xxx_Kirby_xxx wrote:

I, on the other hand, stand there awkwardly and tell them my parents aren't home and kinda close the door on them... ._.

LOL I know how that feels XD

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

SuperSpank

Here in the Netherlands i don't think there's much of them, as i can't remember anytime that hapened.
But when it does:

theblackdragon wrote:

"No, thank you." And then I close the door.

Edited on by SuperSpank

I ca vind party hay

xxx_Kirby_xxx

Ha, I'm just so awkward, 'cause I don't want to be rude, but I also don't want them to think I'm going to buy their stuff. Like, this one guy wanted to know the colour of my parents' car so they'd know when they'd be back and I wasn't sure whether or not to tell him, so I stood there for ages trying to explain I didn't really know. I think he eventually gave up and left. xD

Anime Lovers Unite!

Link977

I think I try to be too nice XD

Backloggery
Question of the Day

xxx_Kirby_xxx

Hahaha, yeah, I really don't like people coming asking to buy stuff. It's so awkward. D:

Anime Lovers Unite!

TheAmazingRaccoon

hide

It's just an empty pot...
No, wait!
There's something at the bottom!
It's just somebody's gum...

Eel

xxx_Kirby_xxx wrote:

Hahaha, yeah, I really don't like people coming asking to buy stuff. It's so awkward. D:

So true. It's worse when the person trying to sell something (or wanting to introduce you to their religion) is a nice elderly lady or something.
That's why I often try not to check who's out, I always try to be too nice, even when I don't want to.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Link977

I decided to change the style of question for today... lemme know what you think. I was thinking this would make more interesting answers, if you want to see more questions like this lemme know... or if you think I should never do this again... lemme know, be as harsh as you can be!

Question #208: Good News: NL had a convention! Bad News: Everybody from NL is in a burning building! Now it's your time to shine! You are the one who decided to be brave and strong, you have enough strength to save 5 People from this burning building. Who will you save and where will you find them? (ex. I would save <nintendolife member> and I would probably find him crying in a corner, waiting to die ) Remember that EVERYONE from NintendoLife is in this building!

Meme #5:
Untitled

Backloggery
Question of the Day

Tasuki

Well if I had enough strength to do that well I would go get 5 fireman to start putting out the building untill backup arrives. Thus enabling them to put the fire out quicker and saving everyone.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TheAmazingRaccoon

I would save the administrators of the site (I would find them everywhere) because they would have the ability to change the privileges of the remaining users. Then everyone would be able to save themselves.

It's just an empty pot...
No, wait!
There's something at the bottom!
It's just somebody's gum...

The_Fox

Saving people? I'm pretty sure this would be my reaction instead.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

GameLord08

Save people? How come I'm the one in question who has the power to save people? Nah, I'll be the one screaming:

"OH MAI GAWD, RUN! FREAKIN' RUN!"

Edited on by GameLord08

GameLord08

Link977

Question #209: What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?

Meme #6:
Untitled

Backloggery
Question of the Day

Noire

Milk, barbeque sauce, and baby limbs.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.