Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 281 to 300 of 3,190

DannyBoyTheDude

I think we should have someone more talented play Nastianta, 'cause he seems like one of those misunderstood-gone-crazy characters that need a lot of character. Will the actor make up his scheme or will you explain that?

GamerZack87

Nastianta IS the scheme! Ludwig's plan involves brainwashing the Rangers, so Iggy creates Nastianta from dried Pianta leaf-clippings and a rotting vegetable as a means of hypnotising the Rangers into dancing forever so that Bowser can attack the Mushroom Kingdom without interference! The good news is that your character doesn't fall under the spell because only those with a Power Coin are affected.

Actually, I wouldn't mind playing today's monster if nobody else does. It could be fun

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

Just as soon as everybody's present and accounted for

Hey! Rangers, Koopalings, Magikoopas, Owls and...the other bad guy! Are you ready to begin?

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Let's do this! Just say when we're starting.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerZack87

In a way, yes. You manage to fight Nastianta, hurting his foot to stop his hypnotic dance and buying yourself enough time to get your coin. Then, after Kamek makes him grow, we get to pilot our Zordnemy Robotic Mechs! StarBoy has a Hammer Bro Zord, PunnyGuy has a Piranha Plant Zord, and you, DannyBoy, have a Boomerang Bro Zord - with a giant boomerang! Me? I have a Buzzy Beetle Zord! The four Zords combine into the Mushroom Megazord, with the Piranha as torso and arms, the Bros. as a leg each and the Buzzy Beetle as the head.

CHINK

GamerZack87

We just need to wait for PunnyGuy, StarBoy and Atomic Wii Man.

CHINK

DannyBoyTheDude

So my coin is like the source of his power? And then when I take it back Kamek makes him big, without needing my coin because of Kamek's magic. And how do we find out about the Zords in-story? And you're playing Peach? snicker snicker

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

GamerZack87

1. The coin is the source of your power. The monsters have it to stop you from accessing that power.
2. Kamek uses his magic to make the monster grow.
3. We start to panic when the monster becomes huge, so Gadd lets us know on our GW Horrors (wrist communicators) that we can call on the power of our Zords. Once we start to lose against Giant Nastianta, he lets us know that we can combine them into the Mushroom Megazord for added power!
4. Nobody else would play Peach, so I'm playing the part for now

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

Well, he gave us supplies before we set-off. Ten of those things were the GW Horrors, which he tells us at the start of the episode NOT TO LOSE as they cost him 10 coins and half an hour each to make. We can use them to communicate not only with Gadd but with each other as well. Hoot doesn't have a GW Horror as he has a microchip called the Micro Horror inserted into the back of his neck.

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl
So THAT'S what that is. It's been annoying me all week!

GamerZack87

Where are the other actors? I want to get started!!!!

I Googled the owl's name. Turns out it's Hoot. So obvious, and yet I didn't even figure it out.

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

DannyBoyTheDude

Okay! Let's start!?
BTW, you had already called him Hoot the Owl in your first post, long before you just posted.

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

GamerZack87

We still need to wait for PunnyGuy, StarBoy and AWM...

Actually, I added that part long after the first ep

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz the Owl
Man, why are those guys still sleeping? We need to get moving.
Xkhaoz knocks on door
C'mon guys, you need to wake up!

GamerZack87

"Hurry up! We need to head for Grass Land!"

And now we're started!

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

StarBoy91

"Ready"

I'm here.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.