Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 261 to 280 of 3,190

GamerZack87

I'm not sure which time it'd be PST...I'll just check now.

Checks the Interweb

Okay...it looks like it's 3:00 PM or 3:30 PM PST that we'd be starting - give or take a few minutes - and I'd likely prepare the story beforehand. So more or less the same as today since it doesn't clash with time-zones.
I found out something intriguing! Basically it seems that Atomic Wii Man and I would be posting in the morning the day after everybody else is in the afternoon! We'd be posting from the future

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

Okay, I updated the first post with new bios and information on guidelines, as well as characters who still need actors. If you're up to playing a part or two, feel free to check post #1!

CHINK

GamerZack87

Well...I'm not sure what the other human characters look like (hair colour/style, eye colour etc), so it'd be great to know. For now, though, I can do the Ranger outfits at least

CHINK

DannyBoyTheDude

Are we wearing helmets? And don't forget that our Power Coin things have to be at the belt. Those are how we take off our suits.
EDIT: Oh, and do we have a method of communicating with Professor E. Gadd? Maybe the Game Boy Horror or something.

Edited on by DannyBoyTheDude

GamerZack87

Untitled
Behold NP, the Skyblue Ranger!

Untitled
Behold StarBoy, the Yellow Ranger!

Untitled

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Behold PunnyGuy, the Red Ranger!

DannyBoy, I'll upload yours ASAP...it's not possible right now because...well...I haven't seen your spandex yet because we still need to get your Power Coin

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerZack87

Oh, that's not skin. The spandex suits have darker-coloured tones on them to resemble dungarees, like Mario's. And the squiggles are supposed to be like lips, but also resemble the letter 'M', for mushroom...or Mario...

Time for bed. Goodnight, everybody!

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Xkhaoz

I'll try and get here around 3 PM. Todays episode is going to be awesome.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

DannyBoyTheDude

Hey, me too, Dragoon! I think that's when tonights episode starts anyways. And remember everybody, follow NP's story. We don't want to get too off track.

GamerZack87

Well, I'm sure that DannyBoy could fill-in as Gadd in your absence, Dragoon

I have an idea for today's episode. I'm either thinking of calling it "ENCOUNTER #1!: Nastianta the Bad Pianta Battle!", just to give it a Super Sentai or Japanese tokusatsu feel...but I think a more Western-inspired title is more appropriate, so I'm sure I'll come up with something.

In this episode, the Rangers set out for Grass Land in search of the Green Power Coin, containing the power of the 1-Up Mushroom. It is revealed upon finding the Green Power Coin that the other coins are scattered all over the place. The Pink Power Coin, with the power of the Feather, is located in the sands of Dry Dry Desert; the Blue Power Coin, with the power of the Blue Koopa Shell, is located in the clear waters of the Kooplantic Ocean; the Orange Power Coin, with the power of the Tanooki Leaf, is located in the size-shifting Tiny-Huge Island; the Purple Power Coin, with the power of the Lightning Bolt, is located in the high-up Cloud Kingdom; the White Power Coin, with the power of the dangerous Spiny Shell, is located in the winterlocked Shiver Land; and the Black Power Coin, with the power of the Superball Flower, is located in the dimensional maze of Pipe Plaza. In order to be able to find a Power Coin, one must also find the Ranger intended to use the coin's power. Since DannyBoy is already present, the coin is found rather quickly, but before it can be retrieved, Larry arrives in his sporty airship and sends Iggy's 'Nastianta the Bad Pianta' to hypnotise the Rangers into dancing forever! Fortunately, DannyBoy is unaffected due to still being without his power, and proceeds to powerlessly battle the monster for possession of his Power Coin!

About Nastianta the Bad Pianta: The Pianta race of Isle Delfino look just like fruit, but Nastianta resembles an icky, rotting vegetable in both sickly colour and form. He also has an evil scowl on his...eyes...and uses his hypnotic sway to force Power Rangers to dance forever.

I'm ready whenever everybody else is!

CHINK

Hokori

Ill be an Exclamation Warrior

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Xkhaoz

@NP I'm ready right now. I though we were starting around 3 PM, but it's 2. Ah well.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

GamerZack87

I wasn't sure if I'd be up before 8:00. Turns out I got up at 6:00

CHINK

Hokori

Ill fight as an exclamation warrior and defeat EVIL!

!

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

GamerZack87

Well...we desperately need somebody to play as Wendy O. Koopa, followed by the Pink Ranger.

So who wants to play Nastianta the Bad Pianta in this episode? PunnyGuy? StarBoy? DannyBoy? Xkhaoz?

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Xkhaoz

NintendoPurist wrote:

Well...we desperately need somebody to play as Wendy O. Koopa, followed by the Pink Ranger.

So who wants to play Nastianta the Bad Pianta in this episode? PunnyGuy? StarBoy? DannyBoy? Xkhaoz?

Nah. I'm already playing 2 (later 3) characters.

GamerZack87

Nastianta only appears in this episode...because the Rangers destroy him near the end!

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.