General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Showing 1,981 to 2,000 of 2,144

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

1,981. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

Yes! i just found a shiny magneton!

Cool i have shiny magnezone from a magamite chain. Where did you catch a shiny magneton and how ( was it being hunted or did you randomly find it)?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marakuto

1,982. Posted:

I got the Magikarp Award for using Splash, yet my Wynaut used Splash. o_o

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

1,983. Posted:

^ lol. I just thought i found a shiny frillish but was wrong i caught it and it wasn't. I wasn't looking at the screen but was positive i herd the sparkles. Oh well i will have more shinys soon.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKNoUsernameHere

1,984. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Yes! i just found a shiny magneton!

Cool i have shiny magnezone from a magamite chain. Where did you catch a shiny magneton and how ( was it being hunted or did you randomly find it)?

after getting the national dex,i went to p2 labratory and randomly found it

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

1,985. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Yes! i just found a shiny magneton!

Cool i have shiny magnezone from a magamite chain. Where did you catch a shiny magneton and how ( was it being hunted or did you randomly find it)?

after getting the national dex,i went to p2 labratory and randomly found it

Someone should totally send me a Shiny Charm, lol.
is too lazy to complete the entire Pokedex, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKNoUsernameHere

1,986. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Yes! i just found a shiny magneton!

Cool i have shiny magnezone from a magamite chain. Where did you catch a shiny magneton and how ( was it being hunted or did you randomly find it)?

after getting the national dex,i went to p2 labratory and randomly found it

Someone should totally send me a Shiny Charm, lol.
is too lazy to complete the entire Pokedex, lol

completing the national dex isn't really that hard
you just need 2 3ds's :3

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

1,987. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Yes! i just found a shiny magneton!

Cool i have shiny magnezone from a magamite chain. Where did you catch a shiny magneton and how ( was it being hunted or did you randomly find it)?

after getting the national dex,i went to p2 labratory and randomly found it

Someone should totally send me a Shiny Charm, lol.
is too lazy to complete the entire Pokedex, lol

completing the national dex isn't really that hard
you just need 2 3ds's :3

and try to hunt down all the unobtainable Pokemon in Gen 5/Black/2/whatever (besides legendaries)...hellz no, lol.

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKNoUsernameHere

1,988. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Yes! i just found a shiny magneton!

Cool i have shiny magnezone from a magamite chain. Where did you catch a shiny magneton and how ( was it being hunted or did you randomly find it)?

after getting the national dex,i went to p2 labratory and randomly found it

Someone should totally send me a Shiny Charm, lol.
is too lazy to complete the entire Pokedex, lol

completing the national dex isn't really that hard
you just need 2 3ds's :3

and try to hunt down all the unobtainable Pokemon in Gen 5/Black/2/whatever (besides legendaries)...hellz no, lol.

trading and poketransering can fill up the national dex. quick or you can just use cheats

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

1,989. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Yes! i just found a shiny magneton!

Cool i have shiny magnezone from a magamite chain. Where did you catch a shiny magneton and how ( was it being hunted or did you randomly find it)?

after getting the national dex,i went to p2 labratory and randomly found it

Someone should totally send me a Shiny Charm, lol.
is too lazy to complete the entire Pokedex, lol

completing the national dex isn't really that hard
you just need 2 3ds's :3

and try to hunt down all the unobtainable Pokemon in Gen 5/Black/2/whatever (besides legendaries)...hellz no, lol.

That is why they invented the action replay XD. It's for lazy people XD. I like the fun in catching them all though.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

1,990. Posted:

...I don't cheat...and talking about those devices is against the rules here. Also, all I have is Black 2 and Black...it WILL take a long time for me.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

1,991. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...I don't cheat...and talking about those devices is against the rules here. Also, all I have is Black 2 and Black...it WILL take a long time for me.

Oh sorry. I have had all of them at one point in time so i trade them to one game. I always trade them over but it took me over a day to do so. You could also use forums or the gts.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheKingOfTown

1,992. Posted:

Ugggghhhhh... I'm so mad at myself right now! :(
I went from having six badges to the start of victory road, and I was done playing for a bit after that, but when I switched off the power, I realized I forgot to save! I'm definitely taking a long break on this game now. >.<

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

1,993. Posted:

Dang, those Walmart hidden ability starters code are 1 use only, huh?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkNinja9

1,994. Posted:

did you guys see the new japanese event there having O:

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

1,995. Posted:

The deoxys one? If so then yes i want to get it so much. I find it interesting that it is caught in a dusk ball. I think deoxys is osmehow catachable in black 22 and white 2. I saw a video where someone caught a deoxys in the trophy garden in platinum without cheating. All the comments said the steps worked to. I haven't tried it yet though. Also mudjo i have your bulbasaur ready, i will need your friend code though.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

1,996. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

The deoxys one? If so then yes i want to get it so much. I find it interesting that it is caught in a dusk ball. I think deoxys is osmehow catachable in black 22 and white 2. I saw a video where someone caught a deoxys in the trophy garden in platinum without cheating. All the comments said the steps worked to. I haven't tried it yet though. Also mudjo i have your bulbasaur ready, i will need your friend code though.

The only only only games where deoxys is freely catchable (through an event) are firered, leafgreen snd emerald. There's no way to catch deoxys in any other pokemon game.
It's simply not in their code, so it's impossible.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKNoUsernameHere

1,997. Posted:

too bad route 10 is closed off,i love going to route 10 in white 1 :(

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

1,998. Posted:

The video is on youtube, you should be able to find it by typing in pokemon platinum catching deoxys in the trophy garden. The steps were you seeing 463 pokemon and only having caught 406 of them or around there, you also needed the deoxys as one of those entrys, that was easy enough with the gamestop one, and then you go there and it appeared. He caught in a quick ball and then showed no cheating of any kind was used. Anyway though i only need about 10 more pokemon to complete the pokedex in black 2. I went to the nature reserve yesterday and caught the shiny haxorus. The place was weird and made me think i was in honnen for some reason. They said that the place is very far away from unova. I opened the town map and in said i was in the forest area on the map that surrounds the extralink on the map.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CorporalPegasus

1,999. Posted:

@zoroarkrules45 im 100% sure thats false, people have taken the code completely apart like @morphtroid said and its simply not there. Its along the lines of talk to Oak 200 times to get the remaining starter. Besides, Deoxys is an event-exclusive

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

2,000. Posted:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

@zoroarkrules45 im 100% sure thats false, people have taken the code completely apart like @morphtroid said and its simply not there. Its along the lines of talk to Oak 200 times to get the remaining starter. Besides, Deoxys is an event-exclusive

Ok but the deoxys thing doesn't really matter much i was just pointing that out. Anyway when i finish my new team after getting the shiny charm anyone want to battle, i will need to test them out.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371