Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 2,123

zoroarkrules25

paperluigi wrote:

Yes! i just found a shiny magneton!

Cool i have shiny magnezone from a magamite chain. Where did you catch a shiny magneton and how ( was it being hunted or did you randomly find it)?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Marakuto

I got the Magikarp Award for using Splash, yet my Wynaut used Splash. o_o

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

zoroarkrules25

^ lol. I just thought i found a shiny frillish but was wrong i caught it and it wasn't. I wasn't looking at the screen but was positive i herd the sparkles. Oh well i will have more shinys soon.

JunkosBoobies

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Cool i have shiny magnezone from a magamite chain. Where did you catch a shiny magneton and how ( was it being hunted or did you randomly find it)?

after getting the national dex,i went to p2 labratory and randomly found it

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Someone should totally send me a Shiny Charm, lol.
is too lazy to complete the entire Pokedex, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

JunkosBoobies

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

completing the national dex isn't really that hard
you just need 2 3ds's :3

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

paperluigi wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

and try to hunt down all the unobtainable Pokemon in Gen 5/Black/2/whatever (besides legendaries)...hellz no, lol.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Keep it PG-13-ish.

JunkosBoobies

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

and try to hunt down all the unobtainable Pokemon in Gen 5/Black/2/whatever (besides legendaries)...hellz no, lol.

trading and poketransering can fill up the national dex. quick or you can just use cheats

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

zoroarkrules25

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

That is why they invented the action replay XD. It's for lazy people XD. I like the fun in catching them all though.

Joeynator3000

...I don't cheat...and talking about those devices is against the rules here. Also, all I have is Black 2 and Black...it WILL take a long time for me.

Keep it PG-13-ish.

zoroarkrules25

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...I don't cheat...and talking about those devices is against the rules here. Also, all I have is Black 2 and Black...it WILL take a long time for me.

Oh sorry. I have had all of them at one point in time so i trade them to one game. I always trade them over but it took me over a day to do so. You could also use forums or the gts.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

TheKingOfTown

Ugggghhhhh... I'm so mad at myself right now!
I went from having six badges to the start of victory road, and I was done playing for a bit after that, but when I switched off the power, I realized I forgot to save! I'm definitely taking a long break on this game now. >.<

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

DarkNinja9

did you guys see the new japanese event there having O:

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

zoroarkrules25

The deoxys one? If so then yes i want to get it so much. I find it interesting that it is caught in a dusk ball. I think deoxys is osmehow catachable in black 22 and white 2. I saw a video where someone caught a deoxys in the trophy garden in platinum without cheating. All the comments said the steps worked to. I haven't tried it yet though. Also mudjo i have your bulbasaur ready, i will need your friend code though.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

Eel

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

The deoxys one? If so then yes i want to get it so much. I find it interesting that it is caught in a dusk ball. I think deoxys is osmehow catachable in black 22 and white 2. I saw a video where someone caught a deoxys in the trophy garden in platinum without cheating. All the comments said the steps worked to. I haven't tried it yet though. Also mudjo i have your bulbasaur ready, i will need your friend code though.

The only only only games where deoxys is freely catchable (through an event) are firered, leafgreen snd emerald. There's no way to catch deoxys in any other pokemon game.
It's simply not in their code, so it's impossible.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

zoroarkrules25

The video is on youtube, you should be able to find it by typing in pokemon platinum catching deoxys in the trophy garden. The steps were you seeing 463 pokemon and only having caught 406 of them or around there, you also needed the deoxys as one of those entrys, that was easy enough with the gamestop one, and then you go there and it appeared. He caught in a quick ball and then showed no cheating of any kind was used. Anyway though i only need about 10 more pokemon to complete the pokedex in black 2. I went to the nature reserve yesterday and caught the shiny haxorus. The place was weird and made me think i was in honnen for some reason. They said that the place is very far away from unova. I opened the town map and in said i was in the forest area on the map that surrounds the extralink on the map.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.