Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,422

DreamyViridi

CapnPancakes wrote:

So I'm close to finishing LeafGreen which is my first Pokemon game ever. I'm wondering if I should play HeartGold or Emerald next, any opinions?

You've almost completed a remake of Gen 1, so I say that you might as well go in order and play the Gen 2 remake. Go for HeartGold.
That is if for some reason, you can't play X or Y.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

KittenKoder

CapnPancakes wrote:

So I'm close to finishing LeafGreen which is my first Pokemon game ever. I'm wondering if I should play HeartGold or Emerald next, any opinions?

Do it for nostalgia if you want, but you should probably play part of X/Y while it's the current generation, so you can enjoy the social aspects more.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

CrimsonFire

CaptainCharlie wrote:

CrimsonFire wrote:

Generally it is looked down upon to like Pokemon in High School

Not in mine. Some people can't shut up about it.

There are still guys(or gals) that like pokemon and that i know, but generally speaking.I don't care for their opinions as much as i did in 7th-9th grades.

sugarpixel

I've said it before and I'll say it again: my school must be weird, because the cool kids are whoever has the newest Pokémon game!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

Gioku wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: my school must be weird, because the cool kids are whoever has the newest Pokémon game!

Are you frigging kidding me? seriously? Nobody knows I play Pokemon. Not a PERSON. I HAVE KEPT IT A SECRET FOR YEARS. If people knew i played pokemon, it would be a disaster! I do not know how it is possible that the "cool kids" at your school play pokemon. sorry...

Edited on by Big_Boy_Chubs

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

sugarpixel

@Big_Boy_Chubs: I go to an art school. But more than that, it's where all the weird people go. So weird people = Pokémon fans? I dunno, but everything seems accepted at my school... apparently not every school has cosplayers and/or people with cat ears/tails all the time, or tons of Pokémon fans.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

sounds like a cool school. I bet you guys have free dress, too. My school, is the most strict, boring, single-minded place you'll ever see. It's a dress code school, so everyones the same. I don't know anyone who actually owns a 3ds, let alone a nintendo console. Microsoft and Sony are all that's played, and the only games i like on those are GTA. I am soooo jelly...
@Gioku

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

sugarpixel

@Big_Boy_Chubs: yeah, I never really realize how lucky I must have it at my school, until I hear about other schools... there are tons of gamers at my school, I get around 1-5 streetpasses every day! And the number keeps going up with new big releases. Pokémon X & Y seems like it's going to bring in a big influx of 3DS owners, everyone's talking about Pokémon X & Y!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Lorangi

Hi guys im looking for an alert to sounds dito, I have lots of different pokemon im willing to trade, I even have the other high Iv ditos (more than once) just cant get the illusive speed one

Please let me know if you have a spare one or one you are willing to trade.

Thanks in advance

Friend code 0877-0732-0713 3DS name EndlessPro
Poke' Safari Electric Pikachu Emolga and Zebstriker

Electricmastro

Why do Entei and Raikou use Roar in HeartGold?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

e-love

Ruby and Sapphire have the best music, sorry to all who say otherwise.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Electricmastro

A 1 in 21,845 chance of happening...

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.