Forums

Topic: Pixel Art

Posts 221 to 240 of 2,400

Ravage

Yeah, this stuff is awesome. I also think SonicMaster should lay off a bit, pixelman (love your sig by the way ) worked hard on that and it's not like you're paying him, be happy with what you got.
Also, how are you doing with your game?

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

SonicMaster

sorry, I didn't mean to be rude at all.

SonicMaster

retired_account

Thanks guys.

@SonicMaster: No problem, I should've paid more attention to your request. I'll try to get around to drawing him some time, but no promises.

@Ravage: Ehhhh, I haven't programmed in a bit. Java's pissin me off right now. If I made it in Python it'd be harder to distribute (since it'd have to be an EXE), so... we'll see. I'm just stumblin through the horrors of Java right now.

retired_account

retired_account

@SonicMaster: I updated your avatar's hair and improved the antialiasing. Here it is if you want it.

Untitled

retired_account

retired_account

@SonicMaster: I went ahead and made you the one you requested. Didn't take as long as the first one, LOL.

Untitled

Hope you like it.

retired_account

Rensch

Those are really nice.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

retired_account

You're very welcome. Glad you like it.

retired_account

SonicMaster

Is it possible to make my avatar a little more high quality like the other one? If it's not too much trouble.

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Nothing, just a tiny bit rough. It's awesome, and I wouldn't care if you didn't, but It would be nice if you could. Sorry if I sounded ungrateful or rude.

SonicMaster

minial100

Pixelman, to keep you busy for the rest of your life; If you don't mind, I'd like a pixelated cow... Pfft... Even I had to smirk at that. I don't really want a cow... But something from LKS would be nice.

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

minial100

I'm really not too worried. NM about it, I'll just go find something else... You're pretty darn busy. I'll send in a request when you finish everything else or something. My computer won't let me download Gimp, soo...

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

Tails

pixelman would you maybe make one with the same Tails Avatar but Maybe Add like WR in like a cool Way or can you use animations for your avatars?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

retired_account

@Tails86: I'm all backed up right now. I might get to it in a few weeks, but no promises.

retired_account

BleachFan

You know pixelman, it'd be a REALLY good idea if you found a way to charge for these things!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.