Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 901 to 920 of 2,623

Jmaster49

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Jmaster's taking this contest WAY too seriously. Like i said, i don't care if i lose.

Me neither so what's your point?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

sugarpixel

So, voting will open officially when I get up tomorrow morning and make my post — this will be at approximately 6:30 AM PST, so get ready for that time!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Just keep looking for the right avatar Jmaster49 no one's gonna change the official vote overnight. Deadline's not till the 30th.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

JunkosBoobies

Gioku wrote:

So, voting will open officially when I get up tomorrow morning and make my post — this will be at approximately 6:30 AM PST, so get ready for that time!

I'll probably be at school at that time...I'll be sure to read it when I get home though!

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Captain_Toad wrote:

Just keep looking for the right avatar Jmaster49 no one's gonna change the official vote overnight. Deadline's not till the 30th.

Yeah deadline for changing avatars is also when I get up tomorrow morning!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Pit-Stain

I'm looking forward to it!!!

Pit-Stain

Eel

Pit-Stain wrote:

So everyone prefers anime girls. Hmmm.....I'll keep my avatar the same. I don't care to win, I just wanted to participate and see the results.

<ahem>

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Wheeler

Pit-Stain wrote:

So everyone prefers anime girls. Hmmm.....I'll keep my avatar the same. I don't care to win, I just wanted to participate and see the results.

Well, my first one was more of a bad boy one.

Wheeler

Super_Gravy

Quick everyone! Change your avatars! Mwhahahaha!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Jmaster49

I'm sticking with Lilith from Darkstalkers. She's so cute.

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

KiwiPanda

KingDunsparce wrote:

Stand aside. The true victor arrives. The kingliest of kings. The sparciest of sparce. I hereby enter this contest in the name of Sparcia!

:vomits:
I declare that the winner. /hands unofficial sash

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

KingDunsparce

KiwiPanda wrote:

KingDunsparce wrote:

Stand aside. The true victor arrives. The kingliest of kings. The sparciest of sparce. I hereby enter this contest in the name of Sparcia!

:vomits:
I declare that the winner. /hands unofficial sash

A win is a win.
Untitled
Now with my barf-filled sash and my kingliness, nothing stands in the way of me and my victory candy! But just in case... Untitled
My trusty votes magnet.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

KittenKoder

KingDunsparce wrote:

A win is a win.
Untitled
Now with my barf-filled sash and my kingliness, nothing stands in the way of me and my victory candy! But just in case... Untitled
My trusty votes magnet.

The N and S are on the wrong sides.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

ChuJelly

A new challenger has appeared!!! And apparently, only a few mere hours before the deadline... I suppose that you could say that I'm /adorably/ late chokes
Behold, the power of pilot-hat pikachu!!! I'm locked and loaded and ready to drop an atom bomb of cuteness onto the competition >:] (if you'll still have me)

Edited on by ChuJelly

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

KeeperBvK

KittenKoder wrote:

KingDunsparce wrote:

A win is a win.
Untitled
My trusty votes magnet.

Please tell me you meant that as a joke.

KeeperBvK

KittenKoder

KeeperBvK wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Please tell me you meant that as a joke.

You don't know me well yet.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Jmaster49

Good luck everyone and may the cutest man's avatar win.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

New tactic:
Untitled

looooool
fast! someone use a Link avatar to beat @Veloster's avatar!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.