Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 881 to 900 of 2,623

Jmaster49

Gioku wrote:

Jmaster49 wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Jmaster49: Yes but you got some votes there though. Why change your avatar?

1. To get moar votes.
2. Because I felt like it.

...but what if you get less votes this way...? ...I can't make you do anything, but I think you were better off with the other one... but whatever you want to do...

My avatar is cute? True or False? -_-

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Pit-Stain

So everyone prefers anime girls. Hmmm.....I'll keep my avatar the same. I don't care to win, I just wanted to participate and see the results.

Pit-Stain

Jmaster49

Pit-Stain wrote:

So everyone prefers anime girls. Hmmm.....I'll keep my avatar the same. I don't care to win, I just wanted to participate and see the results.

I just like Lilith.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

sugarpixel

@Pit-Stain your avatar is very cute! I'm sure you'll get some votes!

...@Jmaster94, it is cute, but I just thought your other avatar was better... as much as you bragged about it, too, I'm surprised to see you change it...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Jmaster49

Gioku wrote:

...@Jmaster94, it is cute, but I just thought your other avatar was better... as much as you bragged about it, too, I'm surprised to see you change it...

IM NOT JMASTER94!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

sugarpixel

Jmaster49 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

IM NOT JMASTER94!

Well excuse my typo, sheesh... everyone makes mistakes sometimes, you know... even me...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku @JMASTER94 was sent into the abyss, please don't mention him, or else he'll seek revenge on us all!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

How's Lilith look now? Cute enough for ya?

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Super_Gravy

I'm confused. I swear somebody else is here. By the way @Jmaster49 I couldn't see your cuteness because it is hosted on other site.

EDIT: Oh you are fixing it. Okay.

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Jmaster49

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Jmaster49's cutness: 8½
My cuteness: 9½
Sorry man.

Keep talking with your typos we'll see who wins. >:]

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Captain_Toad

My eyes don't have to be wide and open to be this cute, bubbies.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Wheeler

Now I'm seeing more chibi characters. Moe is becoming OP in this contest.

Wheeler

Jmaster49

Here's my new avatar!
Untitled

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Super_Gravy

@ShadowFox254: Well, some people prefer other than Moe. I'm not surprised that real duck in an jar going win or even an rubber duck.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.