Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 2,623

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster
Untitled
did you want it like this?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Super_Gravy

Well time for Gravy avatar then! Sorry for not voting earlier.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

I vote for Ryuko-ch... I mean Super_Gravy!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

Sooooo Giouku what's the due date?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DanMan82

I'm assuming this contest is off due to a lack of interest.

Untitled

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

Captain_Toad

Giouku you checked my backloggery mail?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DanMan82

Dreamz wrote:

DanMan82 wrote:

I'm assuming this contest is off due to a lack of interest.

Untitled

That cricket isn't very cute...

My cricket's feelings are hurt now thanks! Just kidding.

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

DanMan82

Gioku wrote:

Yeah, um... I wasn't sure anyone was interested at all in this anymore...

That's fine. Just was checking to see...

Veloster

DanMan82 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Yeah, um... I wasn't sure anyone was interested at all in this anymore...

That's fine. Just was checking to see...

Awww, come on.
Don't let these awesome contests die.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

DanMan82

@Veloster I would enter if there was an interest. So far, it appears only one person has entered...sorry man.

Memeboy3

I'm In!

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

SheldonRandoms

I could en the ter......butt I gotta know when it ends, so I can "put it off" in the makings of the avatar >: P

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Entry...(even though its not sophisticated at all...)

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

GuSolarFlare

I'm entering with this, not exactly sophisticated but still stylish

my Backloggery

DanMan82

I'll enter, but I'll need some time to get an avatar together...

GuSolarFlare

nah, this went for too long, I say may 1st because it's the international worker's day

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.