Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,307

GuSolarFlare

yeah! anoter pottentyally dangerous explosion that reminds me the capacitor didn't explode in the class today when it was suposed to!!!!!(don't know if I'm happy about it or not)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

mystman12

Oh my goodness things are happening again!

@GuSilverFlame What do you mean by turn based strategy? Like an RPG? I actually just thought of something right now, when I was writing that last sentence. Just a thought, but what if the game was like an on rails first person shooter kind of thing? You know, like arcade games where you walk around automatically. I don't really know if it's a super good idea though.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Mystman12 your idea is even better than mine!(and easier to make )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

randomlypikachu wrote:

o.o I could set off another explosion sets another explosion too close to the plank and it sends us blasting off team rocket style in the direction of the NL island

Yay explosions saved the day~ (Um, I guess)

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

the lesson to take from today - whenever you want things to happen just create an explosion~

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Joeynator3000

....So now what?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

ok sooooo what's in the NL island? I mean usually it's @SomeBitTripFan that decides how the islands are(it's his thread after all)

my Backloggery

Joeynator3000

Jeopardy theme starts playing, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

mystman12

PLACE YA BETS! PLACE YAA BETS! We can guess and whoever guesses closest will get first pick from the treasure and whoever is farthest will get last pick! (Even though it doesn't really matter ) I'll guess that it's a National League island! (I have no idea what that is)

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Mizore wrote:

....So now what?

I been asking this question for a week or two now after we left the nuke fish island...

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Yoshi

Guys, we all know it's Neverland.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

GuSolarFlare

brewsky wrote:

Guys, we all know it's Neverland.

neverland reminds me of a sad love song(yeah unrelated to the thread but things are already random enough for me to post this )

and on a minor not so important note my bet goes to it being Sony Life island

my Backloggery

SomeBitTripFan

Sorry, AHEM...

*Due to the explosion, the N.L.P. Rocketed through the sky crash landing on the mysterious N. L. Island. When the dust stirred up from the impact settled, the brave explorers found themselves at their home. But had they not set off from NintendoLife? Had they sailed in a circle. The crew of the N.L.P. Golden Corral headed off to NL Towers to get to the bottom of the mystery...

Welcome to...
Untitled

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Undead_terror

What if there was fog covering a nice bit of the L and it turned out to be D, Nintendo Death! (around Halloween time Nintendo life gets called Nintendo death)

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

ok let's enter the NL tower find Ant and get to the bottom of what's happening!

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.