Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,307

randomlypikachu

this cant be right can it o.o it looks like NL .... takes a deep breath it smells like NL bites a user the users taste like NL users ... only one way to be sure then. to the tower~

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

GuSolarFlare

we must keep moving not aware of the obvious trap because the usual videogame rule tells the main characters must have little to no suspicion of the situation when it comes to a case like this(one character can be distrusting at max)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SomeBitTripFan

The crew walked toward the entrance of NL Towers. As they entered, a question came into each of their heads.

Will we take the stairs or the elevator to the top floor?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

JunkosBoobies

Sees an LJM Billboard with a Golden Corral next to it

This is either a very good replica or this is actually NL... o:

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

I think we should take the stairs, mainly because I cant see our whole group fitting in the elevator.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

GuSolarFlare

notices there are over 100 floors
wow! O.O they did a hell of a job remodeling the tower, let's take the elevator!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SomeBitTripFan

Untitled
Walking into the elevator, @SomeBitTripFan found the urge to push all the buttons in the elevator in a fashion that would make the ride the longest possible. "Looks like we're going to be in here for a while!", he said, "But there are at least some board games in here!".

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

GuSolarFlare

I had a joke but you guys would judge me for doing it even I would judge myself if I didn't know what I was talking about......

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

it's time to battle!!
wave chance
Gustavo!
ON. THE. AIR.

my Backloggery

SomeBitTripFan

/the siren is just a part of the muzak

Just Someloggery

GuSolarFlare

well I won't Pulse Out, so call me when a battle starts...

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

What time is it? Adventure time! ... I mean battling time!

Undead_terror

Let me take out the first guy! (ignore the epic stuff in the background of the vid and watch the fight!)

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you can't just sit around, you got a Star Carrier with me now go find an EM alien to merge with you so you can fight too.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku you can't just sit around, you got a Star Carrier with me now go find an EM alien to merge with you so you can fight too.

First I have to figure out how it works...
hmm... what does this button do?
Untitled

oops...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.