Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,307

SheldonRandoms

@Randomlypikachu Since i'm always right, I asked that question
http://askhelixfossil.com/#ytgpx9

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hmm well whys it being strange?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

o.o I worry deeply for the health of our leader ... @SheldonRandoms can you rev up some kinda medical center type of thing we could add to the plank to keep it in?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

I then rev up that thing @randomlypikachu said

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

puts the helix fossil on a bed inside of it to rest well ima crash out now, night guys xP

SheldonRandoms

Alright, we can rest, because the helix fossil says so
http://askhelixfossil.com/#jnx6mh

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku what!?!?!??! then it has less "characters"(letters and symbols) than Pokémon Blue but it's gen 2... I don't remember such a downgrade....
Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

well I'm starting to get the hang of Unity a little
next up 3D modelling so I can make cool stuff and who knows, maybe by monday I'll have the demo of the alpha version's demo yeah I'm talking about the awesome NL Desert Island trip game!
but how I wish 3D modelling for games was similar to Solid Works, had a whole year learning "technical drawing on computer" using it....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

mystman12

Wakes up Waa- Where's my Waluigi plush! It better not be harmed! OH MY GOODNESS TREASURE! Starts trying to pry treasure chest open

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I don't think so, but @EVERYONE I posted the first screenshots of my progress in making a game about this thread on the Chit-Chat Thread!!!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

ok I'll post the screenshots here too!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

THE GAME FANTASTIC
WAIT FOR PLAY
SEE IF YOU CAN

ME, WAITING IS TOO HARD
MUST NINDENDOLIFE GAME
SO MUCHFORDS
WIN

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

lol looks like I'll have to soon put at least a demo for you guys!

my Backloggery

mystman12

Oh my goodness those graphics look better than the Xbone! There's one issue though. It says use "AWSD" to move, when it should be "WASD"! Because you can pronounce WASD and it has "WA" in it! Now, if you'll excuse me... Starts biting treasure chest to try to open it

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

mystman12 wrote:

Oh my goodness those graphics look better than the Xbone! There's one issue though. It says use "AWSD" to move, when it should be "WASD"! Because you can pronounce WASD and it has "WA" in it! Now, if you'll excuse me... Starts biting treasure chest to try to open it

ok I'll fix it
and who knows what we'll find in the treasure chest? but did we escape the MADiators already?

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.