Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,307

SomeBitTripFan

@Veloster: I organized a vacation for anyone who wanted to come to go on. There were a lot of things I had to do to keep the costs low (FREE), but we're getting the highest quality vacation for the price. We are currently headed in the direction of our vacation destination, Deserted Island. Currently, we are on the equivalent of an insane roadtrip. Everyone here came into this journey with one item and one ability. We recently acquired a second item for ourselves, and in @Super_Gravy 's case, a new ability. Here's the map of the ocean and the islands between us and Deserted Island.
Untitled

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

ok now map where to go?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Super_Gravy

So there is a such a thing of kissing to the death… SWEET!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

I say we go to the dual blade ressembling spot of the map!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Undead_terror

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I say we go to the dual blade ressembling spot of the map!

Watch as it's a gladiator island.

I got 3 guns to give, who wants one?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

The item of my greatest desire is a Bit Trip Beat Paddle. I can repel 2d projectiles and use it as a melee weapon also!

@Undead_terror:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

(Note: Shapes have nothing to do with the contents on each island.)

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

randomlypikachu

i'll take one~ also i second going to the dual blade area

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

GuSolarFlare

@Undead_Terror let me take one!

my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

@Undead_terror: Can I take it so I can threaten you guys to kiss me of loving embrace of death?

Undead_terror

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Undead_terror: Can I take it so I can threaten you guys to kiss me of loving embrace of death?

You can take it, but I can't die from you radioactive lips, but it would be interesting to see the others suffering with no other choice!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Undead_terror wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

You can take it, but I can't die from you radioactive lips, but it would be interesting to see the others suffering with no other choice!

except me and @randomlypikachu that also got guns and can't be threatened with another gun

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

SomeBitTripFan

We're going to have to sail a bit. Everyone knows their place, right?

Just Someloggery

GuSolarFlare

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

We're going to have to sail a bit. Everyone knows their place, right?

yup I must stand in a spot that allows me to deflect anything harmful that comes our way!

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

i use the electricity in my Pikachu plush to power the fryers

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Undead_terror

I pick the swords place, we can no longer go to the fish since it blown up!

@randomlypikachu so you are reving up those fryers? @SheldonRandoms would not be happy.

Edited on by Undead_terror

randomlypikachu

@Undead_terror no no, i power them up so @SheldonRandoms can rev em up xP

Super_Gravy

I thought my love didn't blow up? And try not to kiss me by accident or its will be your last kiss. But I don't mind those kisses though.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.