Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,312

Megumi_Sagano

E, because freezing is what I do best.

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
I HAZ TWITTER!!!
(ah screw it, I'm staying as Megumi, lol)

SomeBitTripFan

It seems like B is the most popular course of action. Even Lord Helix agrees. http://askhelixfossil.com/#lv7byh

@Mizore: You can choose whether to freeze it or not, it should give us more time. Helix is testing our judgement currently. http://askhelixfossil.com/#6pipta

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Super_Gravy

Oh Lord Helix! Who I should fall in love with?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

randomlypikachu

We can worry about your failing romances later, right now its time to plunder a nuclear island! boards the nukefish island

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Megumi_Sagano

sees randomlypikachu board the island Sooo, should I freeze it now? o.o
boat starts getting really chilly

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
I HAZ TWITTER!!!

Super_Gravy

I have an idea! Maybe I can use my failing romances to get the nukefish island to fall in love with me so that way I can control him or her since I'm a man or woman of this relationship!

NotAUsernameHere

B is the only answer. The fact that we get booty treasure and it's awesome, makes it the only way to go. u_u

Backlog
Avatar: That one other Smash DLC character?
"Go spend some money for no reason." - DJ Khaled throwing away money
I pretend to act like a moron sometimes.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

kiss the ground Oh island, I would gladly to explode for you as you would do the same for me!

GuSolarFlare

alright let's use Super_Gravy and his love to change the island's course while we move on.
your sacrifice was no in vain @Super_Gravy!
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Megumi_Sagano

Super_Gravy wrote:

I have an idea! Maybe I can use my failing romances to get the nukefish island to fall in love with me so that way I can control him or her since I'm a man or woman of this relationship!

....If your romances are failures, wouldn't this one just fail? lol

I HAZ TWITTER!!!

randomlypikachu

comes back to the boat with a weird glowing treasure chest i found a nuclear treasure chest guys! and look it even gave me a tail! turns around now having a Pikachu tail

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SomeBitTripFan

The Nukefish heard the kind words of @Super_Gravy, and granted its power. @Super_Gravy acquired radioactive lips. Whoever @Super_Gravy kisses will be killed by radioactivity, excluding the Nukefish. The crew found the treasure hoard within the Nukefish, it contained one item of each member's greatest desire, excluding @Super_Gravy, who had found the greatest treasure, true love.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

ok I choose a Visualizer so I can see EM Waves! plus I'll look pretty cool using it!
Untitled
it's the glasses

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

The Nukefish heard the kind words of @Super_Gravy, and granted its power. @Super_Gravy acquired radioactive lips. Whoever @Super_Gravy kisses will be killed by radioactivity, excluding the Nukefish. The crew found the treasure hoard within the Nukefish, it contained one item of each member's greatest desire, excluding @Super_Gravy, who had found the greatest treasure, true love.

T~T that was beautiful

GuSolarFlare

guys you should all come and claim the loot!
and good thing @Super_Gravy survived, found his love and a useful power!

my Backloggery

Sorry, this topic has been locked.