Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,312

SomeBitTripFan

It seems like B is the most popular course of action. Even Lord Helix agrees. http://askhelixfossil.com/#lv7byh

@Mizore: You can choose whether to freeze it or not, it should give us more time. Helix is testing our judgement currently. http://askhelixfossil.com/#6pipta

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Super_Gravy

Oh Lord Helix! Who I should fall in love with?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

randomlypikachu

We can worry about your failing romances later, right now its time to plunder a nuclear island! boards the nukefish island

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Super_Gravy

I have an idea! Maybe I can use my failing romances to get the nukefish island to fall in love with me so that way I can control him or her since I'm a man or woman of this relationship!

Super_Gravy

kiss the ground Oh island, I would gladly to explode for you as you would do the same for me!

GuSolarFlare

alright let's use Super_Gravy and his love to change the island's course while we move on.
your sacrifice was no in vain @Super_Gravy!
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Joeynator3000

Super_Gravy wrote:

I have an idea! Maybe I can use my failing romances to get the nukefish island to fall in love with me so that way I can control him or her since I'm a man or woman of this relationship!

....If your romances are failures, wouldn't this one just fail? lol

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
A totally safe and not random link.
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

randomlypikachu

comes back to the boat with a weird glowing treasure chest i found a nuclear treasure chest guys! and look it even gave me a tail! turns around now having a Pikachu tail

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SomeBitTripFan

The Nukefish heard the kind words of @Super_Gravy, and granted its power. @Super_Gravy acquired radioactive lips. Whoever @Super_Gravy kisses will be killed by radioactivity, excluding the Nukefish. The crew found the treasure hoard within the Nukefish, it contained one item of each member's greatest desire, excluding @Super_Gravy, who had found the greatest treasure, true love.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

ok I choose a Visualizer so I can see EM Waves! plus I'll look pretty cool using it!
Untitled
it's the glasses

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

The Nukefish heard the kind words of @Super_Gravy, and granted its power. @Super_Gravy acquired radioactive lips. Whoever @Super_Gravy kisses will be killed by radioactivity, excluding the Nukefish. The crew found the treasure hoard within the Nukefish, it contained one item of each member's greatest desire, excluding @Super_Gravy, who had found the greatest treasure, true love.

T~T that was beautiful

GuSolarFlare

guys you should all come and claim the loot!
and good thing @Super_Gravy survived, found his love and a useful power!

my Backloggery

Sorry, this topic has been locked.