Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,307

Super_Gravy

Oh Lord Helix! Who I should fall in love with?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

randomlypikachu

We can worry about your failing romances later, right now its time to plunder a nuclear island! boards the nukefish island

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Joeynator3000

sees randomlypikachu board the island Sooo, should I freeze it now? o.o
boat starts getting really chilly

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SomeBitTripFan

Let's just do it.
/realizes how useless bargaining is now

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Super_Gravy

I have an idea! Maybe I can use my failing romances to get the nukefish island to fall in love with me so that way I can control him or her since I'm a man or woman of this relationship!

Super_Gravy

kiss the ground Oh island, I would gladly to explode for you as you would do the same for me!

GuSolarFlare

alright let's use Super_Gravy and his love to change the island's course while we move on.
your sacrifice was no in vain @Super_Gravy!
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Joeynator3000

Super_Gravy wrote:

I have an idea! Maybe I can use my failing romances to get the nukefish island to fall in love with me so that way I can control him or her since I'm a man or woman of this relationship!

....If your romances are failures, wouldn't this one just fail? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

randomlypikachu

comes back to the boat with a weird glowing treasure chest i found a nuclear treasure chest guys! and look it even gave me a tail! turns around now having a Pikachu tail

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SomeBitTripFan

The Nukefish heard the kind words of @Super_Gravy, and granted its power. @Super_Gravy acquired radioactive lips. Whoever @Super_Gravy kisses will be killed by radioactivity, excluding the Nukefish. The crew found the treasure hoard within the Nukefish, it contained one item of each member's greatest desire, excluding @Super_Gravy, who had found the greatest treasure, true love.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

ok I choose a Visualizer so I can see EM Waves! plus I'll look pretty cool using it!
Untitled
it's the glasses

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

The Nukefish heard the kind words of @Super_Gravy, and granted its power. @Super_Gravy acquired radioactive lips. Whoever @Super_Gravy kisses will be killed by radioactivity, excluding the Nukefish. The crew found the treasure hoard within the Nukefish, it contained one item of each member's greatest desire, excluding @Super_Gravy, who had found the greatest treasure, true love.

T~T that was beautiful

GuSolarFlare

guys you should all come and claim the loot!
and good thing @Super_Gravy survived, found his love and a useful power!

my Backloggery

Veloster

So, how about someone explains something to me? What the frick is actually happening here?
Katie and I have finished relaxing and want to join in. XD

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

randomlypikachu

@Veloster well we're sailing on this wooden plank (our boat) on our way to the deserted island for a very cheap vacation. we gota stop by several islands along the way and the first one we picked turned out to be a nukefish island that was gona blow up Nintendo Life. @Super_Gravy stopped it, found true love with it, and can now commit murder by kissing people. we each get one treasure from it (whatever you really desire) I got an awesome Pikachu tail and @GuSilverFlame got a visualizer.

Undead_terror

"And so on the fish while @Super_Gravy was making out with the fish and everyone was there to watch it, I got on the fish while no one was looking, a zombie can't die from radioactive stuff, so I went inside the fish and there was a control room, the is a turn off switch and two radioactive guns, I decided to turn the fish off, hit the self destruct and take the guns!"
Undead_terror acquired
Untitled x1
Untitled x3
LET'S GO FOR THE FISH IS ABOUT TO BLOW!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster
in the previous episode of Yugioh NL desert island trip:

randomlypikachu wrote:

well we're sailing on this wooden plank (our boat) on our way to the deserted island for a very cheap vacation. we gota stop by several islands along the way and the first one we picked turned out to be a nukefish island that was gona blow up Nintendo Life. @Super_Gravy stopped it, found true love with it, and can now commit murder by kissing people. we each get one treasure from it (whatever you really desire) I got an awesome Pikachu tail and @GuSilverFlame got a visualizer.

now it's better....

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.