General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 221 to 240 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

221. Posted:

E, because freezing is what I do best.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Veloster

222. Posted:

randomlypikachu wrote:

:( poor @Super_Gravy still hasn't found love.

@SuperGravy - Don't be disheartened. ;) When Katie and I first met, it was love at first sight. :)
And I'm sure one day you'll find a girl like that, one who loves you for who you are, gets along great with Wobbuffet, is like a mother to Wynaut and has magnificent hair. :3

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

223. Posted:

It seems like B is the most popular course of action. Even Lord Helix agrees. http://askhelixfossil.com/#lv7byh

@Mizore: You can choose whether to freeze it or not, it should give us more time. Helix is testing our judgement currently. http://askhelixfossil.com/#6pipta

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

224. Posted:

Oh Lord Helix! Who I should fall in love with?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

225. Posted:

We can worry about your failing romances later, right now its time to plunder a nuclear island! boards the nukefish island

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

226. Posted:

sees randomlypikachu board the island Sooo, should I freeze it now? o.o
boat starts getting really chilly

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

227. Posted:

Let's just do it.
/realizes how useless bargaining is now

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

228. Posted:

I have an idea! Maybe I can use my failing romances to get the nukefish island to fall in love with me so that way I can control him or her since I'm a man or woman of this relationship!

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

229. Posted:

B is the only answer. The fact that we get booty treasure and it's awesome, makes it the only way to go. u_u

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King and WarioMan.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

230. Posted:

@Super_Gravy: Give it a try. Just don't get it upset. (We're still stealing the treasure.)

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

231. Posted:

kiss the ground Oh island, I would gladly to explode for you as you would do the same for me!

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

232. Posted:

alright let's use Super_Gravy and his love to change the island's course while we move on.
your sacrifice was no in vain @Super_Gravy!
Untitled

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

233. Posted:

Super_Gravy wrote:

I have an idea! Maybe I can use my failing romances to get the nukefish island to fall in love with me so that way I can control him or her since I'm a man or woman of this relationship!

....If your romances are failures, wouldn't this one just fail? lol

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

234. Posted:

comes back to the boat with a weird glowing treasure chest i found a nuclear treasure chest guys! and look it even gave me a tail! turns around now having a Pikachu tail

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

235. Posted:

The Nukefish heard the kind words of @Super_Gravy, and granted its power. @Super_Gravy acquired radioactive lips. :P Whoever @Super_Gravy kisses will be killed by radioactivity, excluding the Nukefish. The crew found the treasure hoard within the Nukefish, it contained one item of each member's greatest desire, excluding @Super_Gravy, who had found the greatest treasure, true love. :P

Just Someloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

236. Posted:

ok I choose a Visualizer so I can see EM Waves! plus I'll look pretty cool using it!
Untitled
it's the glasses

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

237. Posted:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

The Nukefish heard the kind words of @Super_Gravy, and granted its power. @Super_Gravy acquired radioactive lips. :P Whoever @Super_Gravy kisses will be killed by radioactivity, excluding the Nukefish. The crew found the treasure hoard within the Nukefish, it contained one item of each member's greatest desire, excluding @Super_Gravy, who had found the greatest treasure, true love. :P

T~T that was beautiful

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

238. Posted:

guys you should all come and claim the loot! :p
and good thing @Super_Gravy survived, found his love and a useful power!

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Veloster

239. Posted:

So @SuperGravy found love after all? In the form of a Nukefish. What a beautiful, deranged story. :')

AuthorMessage

Veloster

240. Posted:

So, how about someone explains something to me? What the frick is actually happening here? :O
Katie and I have finished relaxing and want to join in. XD