General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 1,281 to 1,300 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,281. Posted:

As I'm flying through the air towards the robot pirate ship Okay guys, I think I've got it. Hits enter, and "Hello world!" pops up on the screen

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,282. Posted:

Summons all his Pikmin Okay, now what?

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,283. Posted:

now... im not really sure what to do now o.o i didnt think ahead.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,284. Posted:

I finished the program! Hits enter and laptop bluescreens Oh well, I wasn't suppose to have this anyways. Oh, I'm going to bed now, btw.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,285. Posted:

(Sorry I disappeared, internet went out without warning)

Suddenly the Robot Pirate Ship turns into a Cyberspace Trekker and the Sea suddenly disappears and Cyberspace appears Welcome to Cyberspace, guys. You are here because I have a surprise for @SheldonRandoms defeating the First Anti-Cyberspace Guardian, Mecha Whale. Deep inside Cyberspace I hid a treasure only just in case anyone ever beat an Anti-Cyberspace Guardian.

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,286. Posted:

YEAAAAAAAAAH, MY POWER KNOWS NO LIMITS BABY!!! THAT'S WHY I'M SUPER SWELLTASTICALLY SEXY SWELL! NOW LET'S GET THAT TREASURE!!!!!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,287. Posted:

treasure o.o so your not going to try and pirate our mighty plank?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,288. Posted:

@randomlypikachu: That's me speaking, not a robot pirate. lel.

Here we are, guys... Lands in Deep Cyberspace Beware, there's a boss I hid here to protect the treasure...however, he's programmed to see if the entering person has the password, then if it's right, let's them through. If you want to get the password wrong and fight him though, just say so...

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,289. Posted:

ah ...

everyone sounds like a robot pirate to me!

so is the password a bullet to the bosses face? cus i got a gun for that :D

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,290. Posted:

No, don't disturb him! He'll kill us all- Suddenly the boss, the Rusted Treasure Guard, attacks I'm sorry, but this is for your own good! Throws a New Years Eve Bomb at the Rusted Treasure Guard, dropping his HP to 1%. A Purple Pikmin attacks, taking it down Now let's get that treasure and get back to the main world! Grabs the treasure and teleports out to my cabin So we're back here...I suppose only @SheldonRandoms and @RandomlyPikachu and the Pikmin are here because they were the only ones to come with me...@mystman12 is back in his cabin, I guess.

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,291. Posted:

hm, lets pop open that treasure in the morning, im tired out tonight crashed out on the ground

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,292. Posted:

Crashes as well

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,293. Posted:

Yeah... I dunno what's going on even anymore... this is so... completely off course... and here I was, thinking we'd just be going to a deserted island... ._.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,294. Posted:

@Gioku Okay, here's what I think is happening. Basically, every night we're not on an island, we get bored, so we go on mini adventures! Although, I think everyone fell asleep before finishing this one. Oh, we can't get treasure from mini adventures either, soo, I'm just gonna pretend there wasn't any treasure on that robot pirate ship or whatever. Anyways, unless you decide to join a mini adventure, you can pretty much ignore it 'cuz it doesn't really effect anything. Oh, and we still need @SomeBitTripFan to decide what the next island is. Once we start the next island things should be a little less confusing. I'm still voting for Strait of Kalos!

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

1,295. Posted:

Okay. I'm here. I'm not doing a Straw Poll for what kind of strait it is, just throw suggestions and I'll do my best.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,296. Posted:

a strait of fire and ice :D

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,297. Posted:

I'm still still voting for the Strait of Kalos.

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,298. Posted:

randomlypikachu wrote:

a strait of fire and ice :D

Actually this is pretty good, and what I first sorta depicted the island as. :D

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,299. Posted:

@mystman12 @PSI_King :O how about a strait of kalos covered in ice, that has been lit on fire?

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

1,300. Posted:

That'll work.

Once again, an inconvenient tidal wave lifted the N.L.P. Golden Corral, plunging it into the center of an island. The crew quickly discovered that if they wanted to continue on their journey, they would have to pass through the Fire and Ice Strait of Kalos.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan