Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 1,307

SheldonRandoms

YEAAAAAAAAAH, MY POWER KNOWS NO LIMITS BABY!!! THAT'S WHY I'M SUPER SWELLTASTICALLY SEXY SWELL! NOW LET'S GET THAT TREASURE!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

treasure o.o so your not going to try and pirate our mighty plank?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

@randomlypikachu: That's me speaking, not a robot pirate. lel.

Here we are, guys... Lands in Deep Cyberspace Beware, there's a boss I hid here to protect the treasure...however, he's programmed to see if the entering person has the password, then if it's right, let's them through. If you want to get the password wrong and fight him though, just say so...

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ah ...

everyone sounds like a robot pirate to me!

so is the password a bullet to the bosses face? cus i got a gun for that

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

No, don't disturb him! He'll kill us all- Suddenly the boss, the Rusted Treasure Guard, attacks I'm sorry, but this is for your own good! Throws a New Years Eve Bomb at the Rusted Treasure Guard, dropping his HP to 1%. A Purple Pikmin attacks, taking it down Now let's get that treasure and get back to the main world! Grabs the treasure and teleports out to my cabin So we're back here...I suppose only @SheldonRandoms and @RandomlyPikachu and the Pikmin are here because they were the only ones to come with me...@mystman12 is back in his cabin, I guess.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hm, lets pop open that treasure in the morning, im tired out tonight crashed out on the ground

sugarpixel

Yeah... I dunno what's going on even anymore... this is so... completely off course... and here I was, thinking we'd just be going to a deserted island... ._.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

mystman12

@Gioku Okay, here's what I think is happening. Basically, every night we're not on an island, we get bored, so we go on mini adventures! Although, I think everyone fell asleep before finishing this one. Oh, we can't get treasure from mini adventures either, soo, I'm just gonna pretend there wasn't any treasure on that robot pirate ship or whatever. Anyways, unless you decide to join a mini adventure, you can pretty much ignore it 'cuz it doesn't really effect anything. Oh, and we still need @SomeBitTripFan to decide what the next island is. Once we start the next island things should be a little less confusing. I'm still voting for Strait of Kalos!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

Okay. I'm here. I'm not doing a Straw Poll for what kind of strait it is, just throw suggestions and I'll do my best.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

randomlypikachu

a strait of fire and ice

randomlypikachu

@mystman12 @PSI_King how about a strait of kalos covered in ice, that has been lit on fire?

SomeBitTripFan

That'll work.

Once again, an inconvenient tidal wave lifted the N.L.P. Golden Corral, plunging it into the center of an island. The crew quickly discovered that if they wanted to continue on their journey, they would have to pass through the Fire and Ice Strait of Kalos.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

randomlypikachu

o.o stares in awe at the fire and ice its beautiful

Whydoievenbother

mystman12 wrote:

...Well, there go all of the grass type pokemon... Oh well! Who cares about grass types anyways?

What about Chespin?

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

mystman12

Froakie and Fennekin are way better! (I was also being sarcastic ) Anyways, we need to start looking for treasure. I'm sure once we get started, we'll run into some sort of conflict that makes things more exciting, which will (hopefully) revive this thread!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

did somebody say conflict! sends out an angry threat to the fire people and then sends an angry threat to the ice people then scatters around berries that attract wild pokemon conflict conflict conflict!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.