Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,307

GuSolarFlare

ok so we're sailing the now calm seas... good to take a break. WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!

GIANT ENEMY CRAB!!!!!!

/me attacks the weak point for massive damage
hope it doesn't mean the next island will be the old E3 fail jokes island....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Pazzo-TheFool

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ok so we're sailing the now calm seas... good to take a break. WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!

GIANT ENEMY CRAB!!!!!!

/me attacks the weak point for massive damage
hope it doesn't mean the next island will be the old E3 fail jokes island....

(Comes up from cabin)

WHAT?!?! (Summons Vegetables and starts throwing them - Crab retreats.. for now.)

Where are you taking us?!?!

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

GuSolarFlare

what? our plank has a cabin now? neat upgrades are neat!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

speaking of upgrades, helix is still in the medical center on the plank. we should get him healed up now that we have the stuff to do it!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

GuSolarFlare

@randomlypikachu yeah if we could revive @Gioku fixing Helix will be a piece of cake, unless eugene's minions try to stop us.
wait, Eugene who's that? how do I know this name and what does it mean? I get the feeling something important was erased from my mind....

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

@Gioku helix is straw poll o,o

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

GuSolarFlare

oh no! @Gioku's evilness wasn't cured 100%
quick someone take him down so we can revive him again!
after a few times we'll be able to call him Goku for reviving way too many times

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku so you agree with this plan?

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

GuSilverFlame wrote:

mystman12 wrote:

How was he OP? All I remember him having was the nuclear kisses.

he had Nuclear insta death kisses, nuke ghost summoning and a gun while we had tennis, bubble gum, night screams and objections.
ok there was @Undead_Terror and @PSI_King that had OP powers but they weren't doing much with their powers at the time

I'm OP anytime

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Pazzo-TheFool

This has descended into MADNESS....

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Whydoievenbother

I'M BACK!! anyway, here's what happened when I was gone. I:
Was kidnapped by @SomeRandomLoser
Found a magic storybook
Learned how to summon a Loftwing from Skyward sword
and got up at 2:00 a.m. to do this.
so i'm gonna get some sleep.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

SheldonRandoms

I'll rev them up, with my next invention. Go on, steal my lucky leg, I dare ya! >:3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

uses my soul transfer machine to transfer myself into tyranitar plushie. i then use my nen to become a full sized real extra powered tyranitar :3 leg! bites off @SheldonRandoms lucky leg i dont care if i can only use this ability one more time this week now, it was totally worth it :3 noms the leg

SheldonRandoms

Figured @randomlypikachu would do that, now then, time for......幸運の脚の爆発(Lucky Leg Explosion) The lucky leg @randomlypikachu was chewing on then exploded. PHASE TWO, TIME FOR.......ラッキー脚マシンガン(Lucky Leg Machine Gun) A new leg then grows in place, and it's shaped like a machine gun. I then fire at @randomlypikachu, hitting with every shot fired. Be thankful I used painted dust and jello bullets, because next time, you won't be so lucky >:3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@SheldonRandoms when did ya learn to do something like this! noms on the jello bullets seriously! these are the best jello bullets i've ever tasted!

SheldonRandoms

@randomlypikachu I used only the best jello ever, the one where you can nail it to a tree!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.