General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,161. Posted:

@Undead_terror I was asleep at the time, so I just got to read about it later, so I do not remember the experience at all. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

1,162. Posted:

@SomeBitTripFan, in his confusion about what was even going on, used his bargaining powers to bargain with a summoner, asking him to summon the N.L.P. Golden Corral and it's crew to him. "What are we going to do now?", he asked. "Let's not get separated again."

P.S.: We're on the island with the healing water that @Undead_terror revealed.
P.P.S.: I have a study session today and will be studying like crazy tomorrow, so progress will be limited. Sorry. :'(

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,163. Posted:

o.o i thought i flew us out of the ... nope, so many crazy things happen here im not even gona question it. anyway opens up the chest we took from NL towers and pulls out a tyranitar plush :3 wishes do come true!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,164. Posted:

While you guys are doing whatever I'm killing mutated lizards!

It would be nice to hurry up!

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,165. Posted:

I can now summon TYRANITAR! Wait, there's more! Plushes for Clyde, (Pac-man orange ghost) The Koopalings, and M. Bison from Street Fighter. I CAN SUMMON ALL OF THOSE GUYS!

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,166. Posted:

In case anyone missed it, I already opened the chest and got a stone donkey from Worms.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,167. Posted:

Double posting... I'm a rebel! We should make a couple rules for the rest of the game. 1, you can't kill anyone, or do anything that makes someone unable to play for a while, unless they agree or do it to themselves. You guys basically said @Gioku was out of the game for quite a few pages, and that's really not fair. 2, we need to try and stay together. Splitting up into two, maybe 3 groups is fine, but when everyone is doing something completely different it's hard to keep track of what's going on. So, does anyone like these rules?

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,168. Posted:

This will probably be one of the few places I stick around here, so yes, please don't kill me again. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

1,169. Posted:

I need to jump into this!

(Jumps out of airplane.)

Now, what do I do now that MaskO' has arrived?!?! (Eats tomato)

-The Official Wearer of Masks for NL-
My MK Bio, made by Dark-Luigi!
-Currently Reading: Tintin
The Maskloggery
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-7069 NNID: Mask0Gears

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,170. Posted:

And now keeping some mutated lizards for some future purposes...maybe

Are we getting off the island or not?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,171. Posted:

@Mask0Gears Howdy! You can choose one item and one special ability to start out with, but you will collect more when we find more treasure! I'd suggest you start with a parachute or the ability to not die from falling since you just jumped out of that plane and there's nothing to break your fall. (Well, except for the water surrounding our plank :P) Also, don't we need to catch him, @MrMario02, and @Galvanic_Arcvn in Pokeballs? Oh, and Galvanic, I heard you wanted chocolate bars and soda, so you can have most of the chocolate bars and soda I found in the NL tower.

Edit: Yeah, let's get off this island and go to the one north.

Edited on by mystman12

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

1,172. Posted:

@mystman12

Alright.. as I'm falling, I'll pick a portal gun and the ability to summon large vegetables.

(Lands in water) - (Swims to surface)

My vacation starts now....

Now, how to escape?

Edited on by Mask0Gears

-The Official Wearer of Masks for NL-
My MK Bio, made by Dark-Luigi!
-Currently Reading: Tintin
The Maskloggery
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-7069 NNID: Mask0Gears

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,173. Posted:

@Mask0Gears: You can't, unless you swim back to NL, but that's far off, and you'd probably drown before you got there. But welcome anyway~
@Undead: I say we go anywhere, I don't really care tbh.

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,174. Posted:

so can someone say what I lost while I was out?

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,175. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame brought Gioku back from the dead while fighting crazy monsters. I think we're heading to the island north of here now?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,176. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame all I know is that you're not supposed to kill me (or anyone else :P ) again, and we're all supposed to stick together from now on. ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,177. Posted:

@Gioku I paralyzed you for a few seconds.... the one who got you dead was @Undead_Terror and he DID bring you back to life so it's all right..

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,178. Posted:

hey what happened to @Super_Gravy? he was an important character up to the Nukefish island

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,179. Posted:

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. We kind of summoned him during the Crazy Baby battle, but that's the last time I remember seeing him.

Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,180. Posted:

@Super_Gravy is proclaimed missing in action or perhaps lost at sea...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery