Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,307

mystman12

Double posting... I'm a rebel! We should make a couple rules for the rest of the game. 1, you can't kill anyone, or do anything that makes someone unable to play for a while, unless they agree or do it to themselves. You guys basically said @Gioku was out of the game for quite a few pages, and that's really not fair. 2, we need to try and stay together. Splitting up into two, maybe 3 groups is fine, but when everyone is doing something completely different it's hard to keep track of what's going on. So, does anyone like these rules?

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

This will probably be one of the few places I stick around here, so yes, please don't kill me again.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Pazzo-TheFool

I need to jump into this!

(Jumps out of airplane.)

Now, what do I do now that MaskO' has arrived?!?! (Eats tomato)

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

mystman12

@Mask0Gears Howdy! You can choose one item and one special ability to start out with, but you will collect more when we find more treasure! I'd suggest you start with a parachute or the ability to not die from falling since you just jumped out of that plane and there's nothing to break your fall. (Well, except for the water surrounding our plank ) Also, don't we need to catch him, @MrMario02, and @Galvanic_Arcvn in Pokeballs? Oh, and Galvanic, I heard you wanted chocolate bars and soda, so you can have most of the chocolate bars and soda I found in the NL tower.

Edit: Yeah, let's get off this island and go to the one north.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

Pazzo-TheFool

@mystman12

Alright.. as I'm falling, I'll pick a portal gun and the ability to summon large vegetables.

(Lands in water) - (Swims to surface)

My vacation starts now....

Now, how to escape?

Edited on by Pazzo-TheFool

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

GuSolarFlare

so can someone say what I lost while I was out?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

randomlypikachu

@GuSilverFlame brought Gioku back from the dead while fighting crazy monsters. I think we're heading to the island north of here now?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I paralyzed you for a few seconds.... the one who got you dead was @Undead_Terror and he DID bring you back to life so it's all right..

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

hey what happened to @Super_Gravy? he was an important character up to the Nukefish island

my Backloggery

mystman12

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. We kind of summoned him during the Crazy Baby battle, but that's the last time I remember seeing him.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

GuSolarFlare

maybe @Super_Gravy was taken by the enemy for being the first one of us that became OP!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

mystman12 wrote:

How was he OP? All I remember him having was the nuclear kisses.

he had Nuclear insta death kisses, nuke ghost summoning and a gun while we had tennis, bubble gum, night screams and objections.
ok there was @Undead_Terror and @PSI_King that had OP powers but they weren't doing much with their powers at the time

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

@mystman12 nuclear kisses that cause insta-death~

edit: >_<" i was beaten to this answer

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

mystman12

Well, yeah, but like, how many people can you nuke kiss at one time, and how easy is it to walk up to bad guys and kiss them?

That was a weird sentence.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.