Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,307

randomlypikachu

puts some of these jello bullets in my real bodies backpack to eat later :3 so, we still sailing?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

I don't know, now if you will excuse me, I gotta make the real bullets and little grenades or whatever. Take the wheel and spin it around, when it stops, then go in that direction I then do whatever I said to do.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Sees Pikmin drowning Oh no! Dives into the water, grabs all 15 Pikmin and puts them on the plank, then upgrades the plank to have an onion I now have the ability to summon Pikmin. :3

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I could use the pikmin as ammo, let me see them for a minute @PSI_King >;3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@SheldonRandoms dont you dare use them for ammo. i need them for eats! x-x" apparently the tyranitar that got used was hungry. give em here @PSI_King

@mystman12 party island!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

aw

SheldonRandoms

I'll take the ones that want to become ammo, any volunteers?............one..........ye, did I hear a yes?........maybe.........THAT ONE SAID MAYBE, AND MAYBE IS A BABY THAT WANTS TO GROW UP AND SAY YES!!!!!!! I then take that pikmin that said "maybe" and fire him somewhere, through my ラッキー脚マシンガン(Lucky Leg Machine Gun). Look at him go!!!

JunkosBoobies

@SheldonRandoms: You fool! Look what you've done! He's going to die! Suddenly a whale comes out of the water and eats the Baby Pikmin You...you...ugh! I can't even talk to you I'm so mad! Just ugh! Walks angrily into a secret passage down in the plank to a group of rooms

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

... when did we get so many upgrades to the plank? also @SheldonRandoms i'm mad at you too! >_< i wanted to eat it! smashes a hole around the secret passage entrance so i can fit through it and go down too

SheldonRandoms

Oh fine, i'll get that baby pikmin back, watch! I then go in the water and chase after the whale NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW!!!!!!!!!

JunkosBoobies

Turns on the T.V. down in my room and sits on the couch Okay Pikmin, you go get the Popcorn. I wanna watch a movie. A rock Pikmin grabs a bucket of Popcorn

Meanwhile in the ocean, the whale reveals itself as a vicious Whale/Shark/Robot Hybrid. The hybrid opens it's mouth and reveals a Lazor Cannon in it's mouth. It then charges up a beam to shoot @SheldonRandoms. The Pikmin that @SheldonRandoms shot comes out of the hybrid's mouth and joins @SheldonRandoms to help him beat the hybrid

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

huh hears noise outside and comes up to check it out oh no! @SheldonRandoms is in trouble i should ... thinks back to those few minutes ago when i missed out on eating a pikmin ... goes down stairs comes back up with some popcorn and starts watching the show :3 go get him whaley!

SheldonRandoms

You seem pretty forgiving, but whatever, let's do this! I took the Pikmin and quickly went on the hybrids head can't shoot me while i'm here, ha! HAAA!!!.

JunkosBoobies

Electric Arms come out of the hybrid's head. The arms generate a powerful electric attack...the Baby Pikmin uses a Bash Attack on the hybrid, which only does 1% damage

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

We then go into the water Try to get us now with those arms

randomlypikachu

should i help now .... no, no not yet.

mystman12

Meanwhile, down in mystman12's cabin...
Welp, it's official. It's impossible to play pinball on a boat. Wait, what's all if that noise? Walks up onto the deck Woah! @SheldonRandoms is in trouble! @randomlypikachu, stop eating that popcorn and do some- Oh wait, your rock type... That water would dissentegrate you faster than you can say "Meanwhile, down in mystman12's cabin...
Welp, it's official. It's impossible to play pinball on a boat. Wait, what's all if that noise? Walks up onto the deck Woah! @SheldonRandoms is in trouble! @randomlypikachu, stop eating that popcorn and do some- Oh wait, your rock type... That water would dissentegrate you faster than you can say "yay"." about 10 times. Anyone else who can help?

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

(should i tell him that i can just launch hyper beam from this distance at any time and it will be over with? .... takes another look at @SheldonRandoms fending off the whale a few more minutes wont hurt)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.