General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,061. Posted:

Guys Gioku's flesh is only rotting, we need a bottle!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,062. Posted:

HAAAAAAAAAAA, YO! YEAH! YEAH! YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH! SWEALTASIC TIME, IN YO FACE! YO MAMA! I'M PRETTY SWELL!!!!!

オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving)!!!!!

I either battled the things or made a swelltastic entry (or both).

......Now what's going on, I was making my Spatulas of revving stronger or something, and then everyone left me or something, what's happening?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,063. Posted:

@Sheldonrandoms the boss of NL towers was beaten, but apparently theres a traitor among us, now we're on this waterfall island where @Gioku needs to be revived since he had to be killed by @Undead_terror cus the boss temporarly made @Gioku evil. we need a bottle to put his flesh in. oh and i used my nen for the first time so right now im ridley from metroid.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,064. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

I didn't sign up for this... >.>

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,065. Posted:

@randomlypikachu we need a bottle to store water, not his flesh!

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,066. Posted:

And none of you ever thought I did that? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAW HAW HAW!!!!!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,067. Posted:

oh ... how did i make that mess up XD

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,068. Posted:

I don't even know anymore...
Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,069. Posted:

oh once we bring @Gioku back to life again we should really open up the chest from NL drops the chest on the ground

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

1,070. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I didn't sign up for this... >.>

Who ever sign up to be a zombie?

@Undead_terror: I have a water purifier! Who needs bottles when you can just purify... sacred... water. /facepalm

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

1,071. Posted:

Uses his PSI Powers to talk to the NLP Golden Corral from the deserted island Guys...I'm stuck on an island out in the middle of the ocean...HELP- Is dragged of into the jungle by a monkey

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,072. Posted:

randomlypikachu wrote:

oh once we bring @Gioku back to life again we should really open up the chest from NL drops the chest on the ground

Let's open it up now to see what's in....
Untitled
Seriously!....well we got lucky! keep the rest of the things in the chest for later.
Bends down to fill bottle full of water, then the ground shakes furiously! a monster comes out of the ground!
Untitled

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,073. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

I don't even know anymore...
Untitled

Let's all make a wish, since @Gioku exploded and doesn't know anymore ;)
Untitled

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,074. Posted:

ah dang it ... you guys handle the monster, i'll go find @PSI_King picks up my body, but before flying off i make a wish i wish that a tyranitar plushie will appear next to my real body when my nen ability wears off! now i fly off

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,075. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms but I was already dead... so how did I explode? B-)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,076. Posted:

No monster can ever stop me. Shame my newest weapon isn't done, but that's alright, because I have the オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving) with me! I go and strike the monsters leg.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,077. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@SheldonRandoms but I was already dead... so how did I explode? B-)

That's when you died, so yeah, there you go. You gave me the bag with questions, and I threw the questions out and put my answers in them, and sent them back to the kitten, which send the answers in the bag back in yo face. I guess @Gioku was the kitten here, because he went "Me-Ow!".

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,078. Posted:

ok ... we havent gotten out of the islands in this corner yet so he has to be on one we've seen those ... unless the natives who drew the map left out something like the did with the island at the edge of the world.. Flies higher up to get a good look at the ocean and sees an island with a giank monkey statue .... he couldnt be ... could he ...

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,079. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms I killed Gioku like this

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,080. Posted:

If we get to visit Skull Island, I will be happy. :P
Untitled

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery