Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,307

SheldonRandoms

And none of you ever thought I did that? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAW HAW HAW!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

oh ... how did i make that mess up XD

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

oh once we bring @Gioku back to life again we should really open up the chest from NL drops the chest on the ground

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SomeBitTripFan

Gioku wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Guys Gioku's flesh is only rotting, we need a bottle!

I didn't sign up for this... >.>

Who ever sign up to be a zombie?

@Undead_terror: I have a water purifier! Who needs bottles when you can just purify... sacred... water. /facepalm

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

JunkosBoobies

Uses his PSI Powers to talk to the NLP Golden Corral from the deserted island Guys...I'm stuck on an island out in the middle of the ocean...HELP- Is dragged of into the jungle by a monkey

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Undead_terror

randomlypikachu wrote:

oh once we bring @Gioku back to life again we should really open up the chest from NL drops the chest on the ground

Let's open it up now to see what's in....
Untitled
Seriously!....well we got lucky! keep the rest of the things in the chest for later.
Bends down to fill bottle full of water, then the ground shakes furiously! a monster comes out of the ground!
Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

I don't even know anymore...
Untitled

Let's all make a wish, since @Gioku exploded and doesn't know anymore
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ah dang it ... you guys handle the monster, i'll go find @PSI_King picks up my body, but before flying off i make a wish i wish that a tyranitar plushie will appear next to my real body when my nen ability wears off! now i fly off

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

No monster can ever stop me. Shame my newest weapon isn't done, but that's alright, because I have the オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving) with me! I go and strike the monsters leg.

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

@SheldonRandoms but I was already dead... so how did I explode?

That's when you died, so yeah, there you go. You gave me the bag with questions, and I threw the questions out and put my answers in them, and sent them back to the kitten, which send the answers in the bag back in yo face. I guess @Gioku was the kitten here, because he went "Me-Ow!".

randomlypikachu

ok ... we havent gotten out of the islands in this corner yet so he has to be on one we've seen those ... unless the natives who drew the map left out something like the did with the island at the edge of the world.. Flies higher up to get a good look at the ocean and sees an island with a giank monkey statue .... he couldnt be ... could he ...

randomlypikachu

lands on the island with the giant monkey head ... i got about 3 hours left give or take, need to hurry... roars and shoots a blast of fire in the air hoping to get @PSI_Kings attention to be sure hes on this island

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku better stay away from skinny tall men wearing green and overalls with vacuum cleaners......with a mustache

SheldonRandoms

It's gotta have a weakness, cause if it doesn't, then i'll make it have a weakness!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.