General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,041. Posted:

We must go up to the top of the island where the water is purest, we require power stones buried within the island, the stones need to be crushed into dust and mixed in with the water, I will bite @Gioku so he can come back to life as a zombie and then give him the medicine to cure diseases/statue effects and heal his body so he will be back to life and back to normal! the island is literally natures natural hospital.

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,042. Posted:

sees that the NL tower has fallen @Undead_terror you and others here get started, im going to go back to NL island to see if the treasure box is ok ... i mean to see if everyone still there is alright... flys back to NL island

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

1,043. Posted:

@Undead_terror: When did you gain the power to reveal an island? You didn't even let the narrator do his introduction. >:I

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,044. Posted:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@Undead_terror: When did you gain the power to reveal an island? You didn't even let the narrator do his introduction. >:I

I know of this island and the others, I'm just here for the rid until my help is needed!

The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,045. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@SomeBitTripFan that guy we kicked out after the Nukefish island? sounds about right, good thing we got rid of him early.

well real life calls, I'll probably be inactive until monday.

HIM??? HE TRIED TO KILL ME WITH THE HACKINATOR!

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,046. Posted:

Alright @MrMario02 the island has been guarded for hundreds of years by strange forces, humans once lived here and abused the powers of the island, when great wars happened people used the healing properties of the island to heal soldiers to continue wars, the resources kept getting used for evil purposes and not for kind, it seemed like the island came to life and forced people out, we might have to fight our way in!

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,047. Posted:

picks up everyone on NL island along with the chest and the plank we're getting off this crazy place to goto another crazy place! flys back to the island where @Gioku will be revived

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,048. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

Alright @MrMario02 the island has been guarded for hundreds of years by strange forces, humans once lived here and abused the powers of the island, when great wars happened people used the healing properties of the island to heal soldiers to continue wars, the resources kept getting used for evil purposes and not for kind, it seemed like the island came to life and forced people out, we might have to fight our way in!

I know, it's just that... every time I close my eyes, I remember how much it hurt. It felt like I had 3rd degree burns in my veins, and frostbite in my lungs.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,049. Posted:

@MrMario02 what has happened to you?...anyway we need a bottle to carry some water and must head down to the bottom of the falls, there should be a cave with power crystals that we need!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,050. Posted:

Wait, so I died? Did you revive me yet? :O

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,051. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Wait, so I died? Did you revive me yet? :O

Not yet, you can only speak to me at the moment!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,052. Posted:

I... um... hmm...
Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,053. Posted:

I now dub myself

Gioku, the hedonistic ghost!

:P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,054. Posted:

Sorry but you are in my collection of souls for safe keeping, you will be back to normal once everything needed to bring you back to life is done!

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,055. Posted:

@Undead_Terror a lot has happened to me.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,056. Posted:

gona disapear for a bit

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,057. Posted:

Well that's sad to hear but we need to focus what is on hand! do you have a bottle or anyone?

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,058. Posted:

Things are getting kind of... weird and too serious for me, Soo, I'll go back to the plank and guard it while everyone else does whatever it is they do.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

1,059. Posted:

Falls asleep and ends up rolling off a cliff into the ocean. I end up drifting out to sea and wake up on a mysterious island Huh? I swear I was at a waterfall-ish Island a minute ago...someone here? Anyone?

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,060. Posted:

hm... looks around where could @PSI_King be ... where he went im sure hes fine. decides to stand guard with @mystman12 considering that a giant space dragon might attract a lot of attention