Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,307

Undead_terror

Alright @MrMario02 the island has been guarded for hundreds of years by strange forces, humans once lived here and abused the powers of the island, when great wars happened people used the healing properties of the island to heal soldiers to continue wars, the resources kept getting used for evil purposes and not for kind, it seemed like the island came to life and forced people out, we might have to fight our way in!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

picks up everyone on NL island along with the chest and the plank we're getting off this crazy place to goto another crazy place! flys back to the island where @Gioku will be revived

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Whydoievenbother

Undead_terror wrote:

Alright @MrMario02 the island has been guarded for hundreds of years by strange forces, humans once lived here and abused the powers of the island, when great wars happened people used the healing properties of the island to heal soldiers to continue wars, the resources kept getting used for evil purposes and not for kind, it seemed like the island came to life and forced people out, we might have to fight our way in!

I know, it's just that... every time I close my eyes, I remember how much it hurt. It felt like I had 3rd degree burns in my veins, and frostbite in my lungs.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Undead_terror

@MrMario02 what has happened to you?...anyway we need a bottle to carry some water and must head down to the bottom of the falls, there should be a cave with power crystals that we need!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Sorry but you are in my collection of souls for safe keeping, you will be back to normal once everything needed to bring you back to life is done!

Whydoievenbother

@Undead_Terror a lot has happened to me.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

randomlypikachu

gona disapear for a bit

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

mystman12

Things are getting kind of... weird and too serious for me, Soo, I'll go back to the plank and guard it while everyone else does whatever it is they do.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Falls asleep and ends up rolling off a cliff into the ocean. I end up drifting out to sea and wake up on a mysterious island Huh? I swear I was at a waterfall-ish Island a minute ago...someone here? Anyone?

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hm... looks around where could @PSI_King be ... where he went im sure hes fine. decides to stand guard with @mystman12 considering that a giant space dragon might attract a lot of attention

SheldonRandoms

HAAAAAAAAAAA, YO! YEAH! YEAH! YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH! SWEALTASIC TIME, IN YO FACE! YO MAMA! I'M PRETTY SWELL!!!!!

オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving)!!!!!

I either battled the things or made a swelltastic entry (or both).

......Now what's going on, I was making my Spatulas of revving stronger or something, and then everyone left me or something, what's happening?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@Sheldonrandoms the boss of NL towers was beaten, but apparently theres a traitor among us, now we're on this waterfall island where @Gioku needs to be revived since he had to be killed by @Undead_terror cus the boss temporarly made @Gioku evil. we need a bottle to put his flesh in. oh and i used my nen for the first time so right now im ridley from metroid.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.