Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,312

Undead_terror

We must go up to the top of the island where the water is purest, we require power stones buried within the island, the stones need to be crushed into dust and mixed in with the water, I will bite @Gioku so he can come back to life as a zombie and then give him the medicine to cure diseases/statue effects and heal his body so he will be back to life and back to normal! the island is literally natures natural hospital.

Edited on by Undead_terror

randomlypikachu

sees that the NL tower has fallen @Undead_terror you and others here get started, im going to go back to NL island to see if the treasure box is ok ... i mean to see if everyone still there is alright... flys back to NL island

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Undead_terror

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@Undead_terror: When did you gain the power to reveal an island? You didn't even let the narrator do his introduction. >:I

I know of this island and the others, I'm just here for the rid until my help is needed!

MrMario02

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@SomeBitTripFan that guy we kicked out after the Nukefish island? sounds about right, good thing we got rid of him early.

well real life calls, I'll probably be inactive until monday.

HIM??? HE TRIED TO KILL ME WITH THE HACKINATOR!

"2017 called, something about an asteroid? I don't know, I couldn't hear a thing over all the screaming."
Me
"You're not me!"
Arin Hanson, Game Grumps, 2016

Undead_terror

Alright @MrMario02 the island has been guarded for hundreds of years by strange forces, humans once lived here and abused the powers of the island, when great wars happened people used the healing properties of the island to heal soldiers to continue wars, the resources kept getting used for evil purposes and not for kind, it seemed like the island came to life and forced people out, we might have to fight our way in!

Edited on by Undead_terror

randomlypikachu

picks up everyone on NL island along with the chest and the plank we're getting off this crazy place to goto another crazy place! flys back to the island where @Gioku will be revived

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

MrMario02

Undead_terror wrote:

Alright @MrMario02 the island has been guarded for hundreds of years by strange forces, humans once lived here and abused the powers of the island, when great wars happened people used the healing properties of the island to heal soldiers to continue wars, the resources kept getting used for evil purposes and not for kind, it seemed like the island came to life and forced people out, we might have to fight our way in!

I know, it's just that... every time I close my eyes, I remember how much it hurt. It felt like I had 3rd degree burns in my veins, and frostbite in my lungs.

"2017 called, something about an asteroid? I don't know, I couldn't hear a thing over all the screaming."
Me
"You're not me!"

Undead_terror

@MrMario02 what has happened to you?...anyway we need a bottle to carry some water and must head down to the bottom of the falls, there should be a cave with power crystals that we need!

MrMario02

@Undead_Terror a lot has happened to me.

Me
"You're not me!"

randomlypikachu

gona disapear for a bit

mystman12

Things are getting kind of... weird and too serious for me, Soo, I'll go back to the plank and guard it while everyone else does whatever it is they do.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

hm... looks around where could @PSI_King be ... where he went im sure hes fine. decides to stand guard with @mystman12 considering that a giant space dragon might attract a lot of attention

Sorry, this topic has been locked.