Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,307

JunkosBoobies

Huh, what was that? Better check it out- The Monkey tries to drag me off again, but I use a PK Love Omega on it to defeat it. Instead of it dying, however, it faints and drops a Diddy Kong figure Oh cool...now to check out what that was... Runs through the jungle and sees @randomusername Oh, hey! Puts the Diddy Kong figure in his bag next to the Kumatora Figure

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

@Gioku: We might if we give this thread a Season 2. (I constantly end up with more islands I want to include, so who knows.)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

randomlypikachu

@PSI_King there ya are, how'd ya get washed up all the way here?

@SomeBitTripFan a season 2 would be awesome XD

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

mystman12

I'm just gonna check the chest. I choose the stone donkey! If anyone here has never played Worms, the stone donkey is basically a huge statue that falls from the sky and destroys everything in it's path! I only have one though so I'd better use it wisely.

Sees a spider

AAAH! SPIDER!

Drops stone donkey on it

-Disclaimer: The above incident of me dropping the stone donkey was a joke, and did not really happen. Mystman12 still has one stone donkey at his disposal. Furthermore, no spiders were killed, and I did not intend to offend any spiders. If I did offend any spiders...
DEAL WITH IT

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Hmm yes, I'd like a season 2, hopefully in which I do not die and require a bottle. XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

@PSI_King go for it.

@Mystman12 the spiders are very offended.
Untitled

... XD this reference might not make much sense unless you've watched/read Hunter x Hunter

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

@randomlypikachu Don't worry, I got the reference! (continues to fight the monster)

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Tests out the transform ability and transforms into Kumatora Well at least I know this works...now I shall transform into the transformation I was intending to use. Transforms into Diddy Kong, grabs a banana and hops on @randomlypikachu's back Hoo-hoo-ha-ha-ha~ (Lessago~)

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

Flies back to the island sees the monster is still alive before landing ... well only one thing to do then grabs @PSI_King and holds him tight in my claws so he doesnt go flying off. I then fly very high up in the clouds, then fly straight down on the monster breaking him to pieces

mystman12

@randomlypikachu Nope, never seen it, but I think I get the point that I should be worried.

Btw, what happened to the helix fossil? Last I heard it was still sick. Someone might want to bring some of that sacred water or whatever.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

Undead_terror

Alright let's get a move on!
So we move on to go down the waterfall, there was huge venus fly traps trying to eat us, different traps like pits and spikes that pop up from the ground but we were able to avoid it besides @SheldonRandoms who broke his leg, we carried him and made it to the cave enterance
Alright guys, we got to go in there and look of blue glowing crystals to make the medicine!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

We all need to get back together. I'm having trouble keeping up with all of this. Let's all meet at the restorative fountain place.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

randomlypikachu

I'm too big for this cave ... x-x" maybe i should've thought a little more about these situations before setting the rules to my nen.

mystman12

Look, you all meet at the fountain of dreams or whatever, but I'm staying here at the plank. It's not like anything is going to happen while I'm here.
OH MY GOODNESS THE EVIL REGGIE AND IWATA CLONES ESCAPED AND NOW THEY'RE COMING FOR ME! Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. My Waluigi plush, Portal gun, and my pinbots (Which I'll build right now) should be enough to take them down, since there really aren't that many. After I do that I'm going to rest.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

SheldonRandoms

YOU MAY BREAK MY LEG, BUT I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.