General Discussion Forum

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Showing 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,312

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,081. Posted:

And now he is a soul!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,082. Posted:

lands on the island with the giant monkey head ... i got about 3 hours left give or take, need to hurry... roars and shoots a blast of fire in the air hoping to get @PSI_Kings attention to be sure hes on this island

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,083. Posted:

@Gioku better stay away from skinny tall men wearing green and overalls with vacuum cleaners......with a mustache :P

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,084. Posted:

Anyway we need to defeat the monster and get the islands cave!

The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,085. Posted:

It's gotta have a weakness, cause if it doesn't, then i'll make it have a weakness!!!

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,086. Posted:

It's armored up and it don't have weak joints!

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

1,087. Posted:

Huh, what was that? Better check it out- The Monkey tries to drag me off again, but I use a PK Love Omega on it to defeat it. Instead of it dying, however, it faints and drops a Diddy Kong figure Oh cool...now to check out what that was... Runs through the jungle and sees @randomusername Oh, hey! Puts the Diddy Kong figure in his bag next to the Kumatora Figure

Edited on by WarioMan

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

1,088. Posted:

@Gioku: We might if we give this thread a Season 2. (I constantly end up with more islands I want to include, so who knows.)

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,089. Posted:

@PSI_King there ya are, how'd ya get washed up all the way here?

@SomeBitTripFan a season 2 would be awesome XD

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,090. Posted:

I'm just gonna check the chest. I choose the stone donkey! If anyone here has never played Worms, the stone donkey is basically a huge statue that falls from the sky and destroys everything in it's path! I only have one though so I'd better use it wisely.

Sees a spider

AAAH! SPIDER!

Drops stone donkey on it

-Disclaimer: The above incident of me dropping the stone donkey was a joke, and did not really happen. Mystman12 still has one stone donkey at his disposal. Furthermore, no spiders were killed, and I did not intend to offend any spiders. If I did offend any spiders...
DEAL WITH IT

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,091. Posted:

Hmm yes, I'd like a season 2, hopefully in which I do not die and require a bottle. XD

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

1,092. Posted:

@randomlypikachu: I dunno...I was sleeping and that happened...anyway, do you mind if I test out that Transform Ability that I got from the island we visited before the replica NL Island?

Edited on by WarioMan

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,093. Posted:

@PSI_King go for it.

@Mystman12 the spiders are very offended.
Untitled

... XD this reference might not make much sense unless you've watched/read Hunter x Hunter

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,094. Posted:

The faster we get this done the faster Gioku gets to be alive again, we can defeat the monster or try to out run it!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,095. Posted:

@randomlypikachu Don't worry, I got the reference! (continues to fight the monster)

Untitled

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

1,096. Posted:

Tests out the transform ability and transforms into Kumatora Well at least I know this works...now I shall transform into the transformation I was intending to use. Transforms into Diddy Kong, grabs a banana and hops on @randomlypikachu's back Hoo-hoo-ha-ha-ha~ (Lessago~)

Edited on by WarioMan

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

1,097. Posted:

Flies back to the island sees the monster is still alive before landing ... well only one thing to do then grabs @PSI_King and holds him tight in my claws so he doesnt go flying off. I then fly very high up in the clouds, then fly straight down on the monster breaking him to pieces

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,098. Posted:

@randomlypikachu Nope, never seen it, but I think I get the point that I should be worried. :P

Btw, what happened to the helix fossil? Last I heard it was still sick. Someone might want to bring some of that sacred water or whatever.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,099. Posted:

Alright let's get a move on!
So we move on to go down the waterfall, there was huge venus fly traps trying to eat us, different traps like pits and spikes that pop up from the ground but we were able to avoid it besides @SheldonRandoms who broke his leg, we carried him and made it to the cave enterance
Alright guys, we got to go in there and look of blue glowing crystals to make the medicine!

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

1,100. Posted:

We all need to get back together. I'm having trouble keeping up with all of this. Let's all meet at the restorative fountain place.

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan