Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,307

Undead_terror

Alright @MrMario02 and @Randomlypikachu we must go to the waterfalls to revive @Gioku I been on the island a long time ago and there will also be things to help us all out! there should be a boat that we can take, I will meet you there! Skeleports to the dock

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

and then i can find out the secret to the text @Gioku has been using! grabs my old body and everyone else in my claws then flys off in the direction of the island drops the otheres on the island but then flys off for a little while for dinner i still gota eat ya know o:

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

GuSolarFlare

ok Ninja form isn't enough, that thing still has a lot of fight in it!
Double Tribe, Ninja Zerker!
just a little more!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@GusilverFlame and @PSI_King final combo attack!!!!!!
boss: this can't be, you've defeated me!!!!!!!!!
the boss disappears but what appears in it's place makes this plot even more complicated and filled with holes
it.... it's me.... how can I be looking at me? why am I where the dragon's dead body should be?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

mystman12

What do I do? Should I go into the other void with @GuSilverFlame or come with you guys to help @Gioku? Or something else?

Edit: Ninja'd

@GuSilverFlame I don't know, there's probably no reason. The enemy is probably just trying to confuse you. That, or the boss was actually your evil twin.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Whydoievenbother

Wait up, I..I feel a disturbance. I mean i should know. I'm a conduit with a GRAPPLING HOOK!!!

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

GuSolarFlare

otherGuSilverFlame:I am you @GuSilverFlame, I came to warn you about the powers of Eugene, there's a traitor in the NLP Golden Corral crew... ugh.... I don't have much time.... the betrayer is @........
and the otherGuSilverFlame disappears...
who? who is the spy?!?!?!?!

my Backloggery

randomlypikachu

lands on the island once again after diner @Undead_terror of course i can fly, im ridley for another 5 hours~

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

GuSolarFlare

@SomeBitTripFan that guy we kicked out after the Nukefish island? sounds about right, good thing we got rid of him early.

well real life calls, I'll probably be inactive until monday.

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

We must go up to the top of the island where the water is purest, we require power stones buried within the island, the stones need to be crushed into dust and mixed in with the water, I will bite @Gioku so he can come back to life as a zombie and then give him the medicine to cure diseases/statue effects and heal his body so he will be back to life and back to normal! the island is literally natures natural hospital.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

sees that the NL tower has fallen @Undead_terror you and others here get started, im going to go back to NL island to see if the treasure box is ok ... i mean to see if everyone still there is alright... flys back to NL island

SomeBitTripFan

@Undead_terror: When did you gain the power to reveal an island? You didn't even let the narrator do his introduction. >:I

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Undead_terror

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@Undead_terror: When did you gain the power to reveal an island? You didn't even let the narrator do his introduction. >:I

I know of this island and the others, I'm just here for the rid until my help is needed!

Whydoievenbother

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@SomeBitTripFan that guy we kicked out after the Nukefish island? sounds about right, good thing we got rid of him early.

well real life calls, I'll probably be inactive until monday.

HIM??? HE TRIED TO KILL ME WITH THE HACKINATOR!

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.