Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,613

nintendogamerftw

You get Bahamut. (P.S. He doesn't like it when you try to tell him what to do.)
Inserts coin
Inventory: Master Sword replica, spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), A rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, broken guitar hero drum kit, a chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus

Edited on by nintendogamerftw

"'What am I fighting for!!!" -Zero
Nintengamerftw's Backloggery
PSN ID: Nintengamerftw
White FC: 0003 2698 1334

BleachFan

This thing's taking off again!
Whoo! Thanks guys!
Anyway, You Got: A Flaming Phantom Sword! (Now you don't have to worry about the dark! ...although the same cannot be said for the giant menacing phantoms...but still! Not dark! )

Inserts Monopoly Money

Inventory: Mushroom, black pig, a bean, a bottle of Grandma's Soup, Morph Ball, strawberry shortcake, Bowser's rear end on a stick, Captain Syrup's gold statue, another coin

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Bobpie

You get a copy of DSiWare Monopoly! (It's gotta come around sooner or later....)

Inserts One Yen

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, Bahamut.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

Bobpie

You got: A Maximum Tomato!

Does a Barrel Roll and Inserts Coin

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll.

nintendogamerftw

You got.... Link's train (choo-choo!)
Inserts bottle cap
Inventory: Master Sword replica, spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), A rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, broken guitar hero drum kit, a chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, flaming phantom sword

BTW Bleach, you can thank me for starting the thread up again. Everytime, it started falling down on the list, I made sure to post on it again. I wouldn't have anyway though, this thread just too much fun .

nintendogamerftw

You got... The true final star coin in NSMBW. (Only available in level 9-11 )
Inserts coin
Inventory: Master Sword replica, spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), A rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, broken guitar hero drum kit, a chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, flaming phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model

Edited on by nintendogamerftw

nintendogamerftw

You got... Ned the Nuke (Or whatever the GIGANTIC bullet bills in world 9-8 are called).
Inserts lit bomb-omb
Inventory: Master Sword replica, spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), a rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, broken guitar hero drum kit, a chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, flaming phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, lit bomb-omg (currently in machine)

Bobpie

Aren't they called Banzai Bills?

Anyway, you got nothing because the machine blew up. D:

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train.

GamerZack87

You got...Princess Peach's Handkerchief!

Donkey Kong's Old Banana made great compost!

Inserts Crystal Coconut

My Inventory: Squashed Goomba, Phoenix Wright Series, Angry Cucco x100, Running Shoes, Goomba Statue, DK Barrel, Birdo's Hug, Frog Suit, Purple Koopa Shell, Dino Piranha, Wiggler's Third Section, Wario's Motorcycle, Blue Game Boy micro, P-Wing

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

moomoo

You got: The 2nd glee club member from Rythem Heaven!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: Anna's prayers, life-sized Bowser plush, Cecil's Death sword, wish stone, Arceus, Two bad reviews from Nintendolife.com

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

GamerforGod

You got: the hour hand from the Tick-Tock Clock in Super Mario 64 (Hickory Dickory Dock. The plumbers ran up the clock. The clock struck one, and the rest escaped with minor injuries!!!! lol)

Inserts all of Shigeru Miyamoto's Money

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, and 200 Nintendo Points.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

nintendogamerftw

You got a Maruigi hat. (The left side is half a mario hat and the right side is half a luigi hat.)
Repairs machine and inserts coin
Inventory: Master Sword replica, spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), a rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, broken guitar hero drum kit, a chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, flaming phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, lit bomb-omb, nothing

GamerforGod

You got: a smash ball with Captain Olimar's final smash (and a pat on the back for fixing the machine...GOOD JOB!!!! (insert pats on back here) lol)

Inserts Satoru Iwata's Monthly Paycheck

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, and a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

GamerforGod

@nintendogamerftw: EDIT: didn't mean to scratch through your pats on the back!!!! lol Sorry!!!!

[url=ht...

TheKingOfTown

You got: Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck
inserts a Nintendo Points Card
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerforGod

You got: a download error message from NIntendo (you might want to be more careful who you buy your Wii points cards from!!!! lol).

Inserts Nintendo's Life Savings

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, and Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck.

[url=ht...

moomoo

You got: Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (a game that should have gotten a review on this site by now, along with TWEWY)
Inserts Coin
Inventory: Anna's prayers, life-sized Bowser plush, Cecil's Death sword, wish stone, Arceus, Two bad reviews from Nintendolife.com, the hour hand from Tick-Tock-Clock

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.