Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,613

GamerZack87

You got...nothing...too bad...huh? Whoa! A Lv. 35 GENGAR (Male) just appeared! And it's holding its own Cherish Ball! So...you got a GENGAR!

The machine gave you a bonus! A Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi!

Inserts P500

My Inventory: Squashed Goomba, Phoenix Wright Series, Angry Cucco x100, Running Shoes, Goomba Statue, DK Barrel, Birdo's Hug, Frog Suit, Purple Shell, Dino Piranha, Wiggler's Third Section, Wario's Motorcycle, Blue Game Boy micro

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerforGod

You got: a P-Wing from Super Mario Bros. 3 (forget Red Bull, P-Wings REALLY give you wings!!!! lol).

Inserts Riches

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, and a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

nintendogamerftw

You got Zelda's spirit from Spirit Tracks. Bring the princess with you always when in need. (She's fits in your pocket too.)
Inserts treasure chest
Inventory: Master Sword replica, a spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), A rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, a broken guitar hero drum kit

"'What am I fighting for!!!" -Zero
Nintengamerftw's Backloggery
PSN ID: Nintengamerftw
White FC: 0003 2698 1334

Bobpie

You get: A Chimney for your PH ship!

INSERTS COIN

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

nintendogamerftw

You got a goomba that speaks Spanish. Use him to get your message across to foreign goombas before you squash them.
Inserts coin
Inventory: Master Sword replica, a spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), A rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, a broken guitar hero drum kit, a chimney to a PH ship

EDIT: I fixed it.

Edited on by nintendogamerftw

Percentful

A gooba? I want a Gooba Anyways, you got... Dedede's Hammer!
Inserts Coin

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

nintendogamerftw

You got Magikoopa's broom. Try to fly it around, if you dare.
Inserts coin
Inventory: Master Sword replica, a spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), A rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, a broken guitar hero drum kit, a chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer

Bobpie

You got: A DS Lite Stylus!

Inserts Coin

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba .

GamerforGod

You got: a yellow Pikmin (SHOCKING!!!! lol).

Inerts Insane Amount of Money

@moomoo: So, one of the items that I gave you the other day was Anna's prayers from Earthbound. Well, after thinking about it, I realized that they were actually Paula's prayers. lol I call her Anna because I named her after a Christian Contemporary Music Singer that is an excellent and very Godly singer named Ana Laura. So, if you would like to change your inventory to say Paula's prayers instead of Anna's you can, or you can keep your very own customized prayers from Ana Laura who unbeknownst to her, but knownst to us, starred in the game Earthbound!!!! lol Well, at least she did at my house!!!! lol Anyways, I just wanted to let you know. So, now you know!!!! lol Have a blessed day!!!!

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, and Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

GamerZack87

You got...a Gossip Stone! "BOING-BOING! I overheard this! Did you hear? Malon of Lon Lon Ranch uses hair extensions! And what's worse, her father's moustache is a fake! It's actually a wad of hair plucked from Ganondorf's armpits dipped in black ink and soaked in glue!"

Inserts Purple Rupee

My Inventory: Squashed Goomba, Phoenix Wright Series, Angry Cucco x100, Running Shoes, Goomba Statue, DK Barrel, Birdo's Hug, Frog Suit, Purple Koopa Shell, Dino Piranha, Wiggler's Third Section, Wario's Motorcycle, Blue Game Boy micro, P-Wing

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

moomoo

You got: A 5 month old banana Donkey Kong had lying around. Use it wisely.
Inserts Coin
Inventory: Inventory: Anna's prayers, life-sized Bowser plush, Cecil's Death sword, wish stone

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

TheKingOfTown

You got: your own Arceus!
inserts 100 Poke Dollars
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Bobpie

You get: One Potion.

Inserts A Pikmin Pellet that my new Pikmin found

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin.

GamerforGod

You get: canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64 (You're just one hilarious ninja, aren't you? lol See, you just made me laugh!!!! lol You did it again...I can't stop now!!!! Quit it you funny little ninja you!!!! lol)

Inserts Yen

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, and a Gossip Stone.

[url=ht...

Percentful

You got a prize that is nintendo-themed.
Inserts Coin

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

GamerforGod

You get: a lemming (yep...he'll follow you everywhere. lol Try to think of him less as a stalker, and more as a pet!!!! lol)

Inerts 1000 Wii Points

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, and a Nintendo-themed prize.

[url=ht...

moomoo

You get: Sexy Poker and Incoming! (Total of 1000 wii points) Which will you play first?
Inserts Coin
Inventory: Anna's prayers, life-sized Bowser plush, Cecil's Death sword, wish stone, Arceus

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

GamerforGod

You get: a two bad review from Nintendo Life (Two bad games for tow bad reviews...an even trade I think. lol)

Inserts Franc

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, and Incoming!

[url=ht...

Bobpie

You got: 200 Nintendo Points! Enjoy the amazing titles you can Buy Such as Photo Clock, Mario Clock, and Animal Crossing Clock!

Inserts 1000 DSi Points

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.