Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,613

Bobpie

You got: A Bunch Of Shovelware Games!

Inserts Coin

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train, Peach's Handkerchief.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

TheKingOfTown

You got: Anubis II and Ninjabread Man! (two of the worst games ever for the Wii.)
inserts coin
inventory: Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerforGod

You got: a hamburger out of a trashcan in Earthbound (you can find all sorts of yummy and useful items if only you dig through the trashcan!!!! lol).

Inserts Contents of Wallet

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, and Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure.

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

nintendogamerftw

You got MEGA MAN 10! (Have fun enjoying one of the most anticipated games of next year while everyone else remains jealous of you, including me .)
Inserts Mega Buster shot
Inventory: Master Sword replica, spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), a rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, broken guitar hero drum kit, a chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, flaming phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, lit bomb-omb, nothing, a smash ball containing Olimar's final smash, a pat on the back

"'What am I fighting for!!!" -Zero
Nintengamerftw's Backloggery
PSN ID: Nintengamerftw
White FC: 0003 2698 1334

TKOWL

You get.... A DRAGOON PIECE! (Collect 2 more to complete this Legendary Air Ride Machine)
Inventory: Magickoopa's Broom, Maximum Tomato, The True Final Star Coin of NSMBWii, Mega Man 10
Inserts a Yoshi Egg

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

nintendogamerftw

You get... the second dragoon piece (give it to me now!).
Inserts coin
Inventory: Master Sword replica, spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), a rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, broken guitar hero drum kit, a chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, flaming phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, lit bomb-omb, nothing, a smash ball containing Olimar's final smash, a pat on the back, dragoon piece

TKOWL

You get....
A HYDRA PIECE!?! (Now you have to collect BOTH machine's parts!)
Inventory:Magickoopa's Broom, Maximum Tomato, The True Final Star Coin of NSMBWii, Mega Man 10, the Second Dragoon Piece(that needs to be traded with one of your items)
INSERTS A RED INK PEN

Backloggery | Art Blog

nintendogamerftw

You got a red sword. (That's weird, it wasn't red before.)
Inserts coin
Inventory: Master Sword replica, Spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), Rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, Broken guitar hero drum kit, Chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, Flaming Phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, Lit bomb-omb, a smash ball containing Olimar's final smash, a pat on the back, Dragoon piece, Hydra piece

TKOWL

You get.... A Broken Nintendo 64 Controller! (Go ask someone else to fix it)
Inventory:Magickoopa's Broom, Maximum Tomato, The True Final Star Coin of NSMBWii, Mega Man 10, the Second Dragoon Piece, A creepy red sword
Inserts a bullet shell

Backloggery | Art Blog

nintendogamerftw

You got... a bullet bill cannon! (Just be careful which side your own when firing it.)
Inserts diamond
Inventory: Master Sword replica, Spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), Rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, Broken guitar hero drum kit, Chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, Flaming Phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, Lit bomb-omb, a smash ball containing Olimar's final smash, a pat on the back, Dragoon piece, Hydra piece, Broken N64 controller

TKOWL

You got... Ludwig's Wand! (fires homing magic bullets)
Inventory:Magickoopa's Broom, Maximum Tomato, The True Final Star Coin of NSMBWii, Mega Man 10, the Second Dragoon Piece, A creepy red sword, a Bulllet Bill Canon
Inserts this website's security code

Backloggery | Art Blog

nintendogamerftw

You got... A message from the Computer Security Agency asking how you knew the code.
Inserts Magic
Inventory: Master Sword replica, Spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), Rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, Broken guitar hero drum kit, Chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, Flaming Phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, Lit bomb-omb, a smash ball containing Olimar's final smash, a pat on the back, Dragoon piece, Hydra piece, Broken N64 controller, Ludwig's Wand

TKOWL

You got.... An Epona Horse head! (a la Godfather)
Inventory:Magickoopa's Broom, Maximum Tomato, The True Final Star Coin of NSMBWii, Mega Man 10, the Second Dragoon Piece, A creepy red sword, a Bulllet Bill Canon, a message from CSA
Inserts Bananas

Backloggery | Art Blog

nintendogamerftw

You got... an angry Diddy Kong for trying to insert his bananas.
Inserts Sheep
Inventory: Master Sword replica, Spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), Rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, Broken guitar hero drum kit, Chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, Flaming Phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, Lit bomb-omb, a smash ball containing Olimar's final smash, a pat on the back, Dragoon piece, Hydra piece, Broken N64 controller, Ludwig's Wand, Epona's head

Bobpie

You got: Broggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Wouldn't it be awesome if Broque Monsieur was in SSB? Broggy could would be awesome as a Final Smash!

Inserts Blitty

entory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train, Peach's Handkerchief, Anubis II & Ninjabread Man

nintendogamerftw

You got Fawful's glasses. (Beware, Fawful may have fury at you.)
Inserts Luigi
Inventory: Master Sword replica, Spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), Rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, Broken guitar hero drum kit, Chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, Flaming Phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, Lit bomb-omb, a smash ball containing Olimar's final smash, a pat on the back, Dragoon piece, Hydra piece, Broken N64 controller, Ludwig's Wand, Epona's head, Broggy

TKOWL

You get.... Ice Beam! Use it to freeze enemies then use them as platforms)
Inventory:Magickoopa's Broom, Maximum Tomato, The True Final Star Coin of NSMBWii, Mega Man 10, the Second Dragoon Piece, A creepy red sword, a Bulllet Bill Canon, a message from CSA, Fawful's Glasses
Inserts an Ipod Nano

Backloggery | Art Blog

Bobpie

You got: A Karaoke Machine that Plays Game Themes!

Inserts A Kuriboh's Shoe

Inventory: A Copy Of Mother 3, Mallow Plush Toy, Kuriboh's Shoe (YAY!), A Mr. Saturn, A Toy Gloomba, A Rare Copy of US Electroplankton, 100 1-UPs, The final orb in Sword of Mana, Giga Bowser (from Super Smash Bros. Brawl), A Red Rupee, A Bomb Flower, A Bombchu, a Viewtiful Combo, Donkey Kong's Tie, A Pale Blue Star (From SMB64), Baby Mario's Dirty Diaper, A Gameboy Micro, A Spanish-Speaking Goomba , a Yellow Pikmin, Canned audience laughter from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the Nintendo 64, A Slippy Doll that Tells Me To Do A Barrel Roll, Link's Train, Peach's Handkerchief, Anubis II & Ninjabread Man , Fawful's Glasses.

nintendogamerftw

You got a Hard hat. (The thing the metools wear in Mega Man games.)
Inserts coin
Inventory: Master Sword replica, Spring from SMB (and a sprained ankle), Rappin' 2-foot tall replica of Yoshi, Starfy with the face of Shigeru Miyamoto, Broken guitar hero drum kit, Chimney to a PH ship, King Dededes's hammer, DS lite stylus, Flaming Phantom sword, Super Mario Bros. 3 Airship Model, Lit bomb-omb, a smash ball containing Olimar's final smash, a pat on the back, Dragoon piece, Hydra piece, Broken N64 controller, Ludwig's Wand, Epona's head, Broggy, Ice beam

Edited on by nintendogamerftw

BleachFan

Thanks Nintendogamer, for looking out for this thread!
(...and to anyone who might have been doing the same thing... )
Anyway, You Got: Zelda's Pan-Flute!
Inserts something that is most definitely NOT a coin
Inventory: Mushroom, black pig, a bean, a bottle of Grandma's Soup, Morph Ball, strawberry shortcake, Bowser's rear end on a stick, Captain Syrup's gold statue, another coin, Monopoly DSiWare

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.