Forums

Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 161 to 180 of 518

Birdman

Drobotic wrote:

Is it available at Barnes and Noble?I want to get it.

As of right now, no. In the future, maybe, but as of right now, no.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Drobotic

Then where can I get it?

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

e-love

Just ordered mine!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Corbs

Thanks to everyone for all of the kind comments. We had a lot of fun working on this. Hope everyone enjoys it.

Plain old gamer :)

ogo79

ordered mine

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

the_shpydar

Just tried ordering it, but on MagCloud i get a "Site Error" message "Could not access this publication".

EDIT — ok, nvm, is working now ... and ORDERED! HUZZAH!

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

PuzzleMaster7

I just ordered mine! Now, all I have to do is to wait to see when subscriptions will be available. Remember, "if you want to be in on the ground floor then please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “I want to subscribe!”."

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Aqueous

I'm interested but I have no means of getting things online. Best of luck Nintendo Force

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Kenchi

It's an interesting notion . . .

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

LzWinky

Just read the first issue. It sux! Nah, jk, but I thoroughly enjoyed all 80 pages of it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

jdarrell

ueI wrote:

@Lunapplebloom I was hoping to find out more info on the magazine BEFORE reading it, but I guess it won't hurt to buy a copy.

Svengoolie wrote:

Nintendo Force Magazine contains no ads. We’re cover-to-cover content, so none of your money is buying a two-page spread for a steakhouse.

The last Nintendo Power had an add for a steakhouse.

This whole magazine is a subliminal ad for Balloon Fight

jdarrell

PuzzleMaster7

Here's a post from Neogaf made by one of the staff members of the magazine. There is also a hint about what charity the proceeds are going to if you haven't already figured it out.

Hello, all!

You may not know me, I'm Poopaloop from over on ********** and I was also on staff for Nintendo Force. I'd like to personally thank everyone for their support so far, it means so much to us! I'll try answer a couple quick points on here now, but if anyone requires any further information, you can always reach us at [email protected]

"Firstly, I can completely understand your feelings regarding the pricing. Due to the fact that NONE of us on staff are taking a cut from this project, naturally it's just as much in our best interests as well as yours to keep pricing down, so I can definitely empathise if you cannot justify $18 on a magazine. We intend to work at lowering prices for our subsequent issues (and are more than happy to take any suggestions regarding alternative printing methods to do so!), as well as having subscriptions hammered out by the launch of our second issue. Basically: we don't intend to use MagCloud going forward, at their current pricing structure. However, at this stage it was the best choice for distribution and logistical factors, so that is the reason for the pricing. As MagCloud charges 20 cents per page, only 99c is 'added' on to the top, and that is going to charity.

All proceeds from the digital version go to charity. The physical copy is more a premium item, with the digital version being our main product at this point.

As far as which charity the money is going to, there is a reason we have not detailed this. I want to categorically deny, once again, that ANY of our team are taking a profit from Nintendo Force. The reason we haven't detailed the charity in question is for fears they would feel we are using their charity's name to push our product; once we have received the OK from them, we'll be happy to make that reveal. I believe most of you could figure out which charity it will be anyway, if you look at the clues that have been left it would be child's play to work it out.

Again, I hope that explains a couple of things. Feel free to contact me at the above address if you have any more questions. "

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

TysonOfTime

Where's their e-mail adress again? I need to complain thoroughly about Lucas's attack on the majestic Dunsparce.

He will pay.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

ueI

Their email address is [email protected], kindly provided by KodyWB-98 on the fourth page of this thread. I'm looking forward to your letter.

Droggeljug

TysonOfTime

Our letter has been sent. They will know the fury of the Legion of Dunsparce. We will wait for their apology.

Or their surrender.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

PuzzleMaster7

Since it wastes time to search for something on this long thread as demonstrated above, I went ahead and edited my original post. There you can now access the official site, know which email address that you need to use, and when the time comes, I'll also add where to subscribe.

ueI

Thanks, those links will be very helpful. I was going to ask you to include links to their facebook and twitter before I saw that their official site has those links.

Droggeljug

Magi

Ordered my copy. Do they come wrapped? If so, I may leave it that way and just peruse the digital version.

Magi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.