Forums

Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 181 to 200 of 518

ogo79

got an email today it is shipped
whens the next issue?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

PuzzleMaster7

@ogo79 Since it is officially a bi-monthy magazine, it's best to say that the next one will not be available until March.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

ogo79

just got mine in the mail today. ill check it out soon
edit
okay couldnt wait any longer, this magazine is sweet all the way through. nice little details. also, nice job on the retro section. looking forward to more of that, theres always room for that. youve got yourself a subscriber. thumbs up and great job guys

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

PuzzleMaster7

DarkKnight wrote:

Finally grabbed my issue.

Mine just came in today, too. I can't wait to open it up!

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

PuzzleMaster7

For you Animal Crossing fans, Josh Thomas‏ from the Bit Block will be preparing a 5 page explosion of Animal Crossing New Leaf goodness for Nintendo Force magazine when the game launches this Spring.

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

PanicPuppet

I'm not paying 17 bucks for this. I'll wait until its available in stores (if that happens). I wish some of the former NP staff were involved; like Chris Sheppard, Drew Williams, Chris "The Hoff" Hoffman, Steve Thomas, Chris Slate, or Justin Cheng.

But I'm glad a successor to NP is around.

PanicPuppet

Bankai

No advertising, the team admits it is making no profits from it, and it is a spiritual sequel to a magazine that Nintendo fans were apparently very upset when they heard was being discontinued,

And yet apparently $17 is 'too much.'

Well, folks, if you want to know the reason that print is dying, it's because of that. Cheap gamers that refuse to support the products they claim to love.

RR529

My birthday is coming up, so I'll see if I can get a subscription (I've been reading through that last issue of NP one page every few days because I don't want to see it end, lol).

Well, that or get a new SD card for my 3DS, since my memory is about full.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

the_dude057

I just got the first issue and i got to say it looks great in person...better than it does online..its worth the $17

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664
3DS games:
-Mario Kart 7
-Kid Icarus
-Resident Evil

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664 | Nintendo Network ID: the_dude57

ueI

Everyone who sent the magazine an email wanting to subscribe should have now received a response thanking you for your interest.

Droggeljug

Odnetnin

the_dude57 wrote:

I just got the first issue and i got to say it looks great in person...better than it does online..its worth the $17

Well in fairness digital version (at least the iPad one) is very low resolution. Zooming in makes everything look kinda terrible. If that wasn't the case, it would be a fairer comparison.

ueI wrote:

Everyone who sent the magazine an email wanting to subscribe should have now received a response thanking you for your interest.

I signed up just yesterday morning so I got into that. They said it won't be $17 an issue going forward, and obviously if more people subscribe the cost will keep going down.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Bankai wrote:

No advertising, the team admits it is making no profits from it, and it is a spiritual sequel to a magazine that Nintendo fans were apparently very upset when they heard was being discontinued,

Well, folks, if you want to know the reason that print is dying, it's because of that. Cheap gamers that refuse to support the products they claim to love.

Yup. Ads are what keeps costs down. I can't support this magazine's print atm because I have to cut back this month, but I still got the digital version. Once a subscription cost is available, I'll invest in that depending on the price.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

theblackdragon wrote:

just got my copy in the mail yesterday, hooray! can't wait to bust it open :3

Well if you can't wait to bust it open then why did you wait till today!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

theblackdragon

Bankai wrote:

$17 is a lot right now, here in January when hours at work are being cut back, everyone's recovering from the spending frenzy of the December holidays and getting ready for tax season. It's a luxury to be able to splurge on the print version when there's a $5 digital version available, especially after being used to paying what, $25 for a year's subscription to a similar product? Deal with it. They are, and they're working to fix the price situation for us so that it's more reasonable.

@Tech101: This is grade-A bathroom readin' material, I'm waiting for just the right time

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

[quote=theblackdragon ] @Tech101: This is grade-A bathroom readin' material, I'm waiting for just the right time

[/quote]

TMI O.o

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.