Forums

Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 141 to 160 of 518

TheDreamingHawk

gekslupis wrote:

This looks very exciting. I don't know if it will ever be the same as Nintendo Power but still hoping.
The way it is numbered does remind of Nintendo Power

I agree. And your avatar is awesome BTW! PMD FTW!

I'm not gonna buy it digitally tomorrow, though... I want a physical copy!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

HeroOfCybertron

Ok it's tomorrow how do we subscribe and buy physical copies of the magazine?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Birdman

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Ok it's tomorrow how do we subscribe and buy physical copies of the magazine?

Considering it's between about 7:15 AM and 4:15 AM right now in the U.S., you may need to wait a few more hours for business hours for a subscription to go live. Not everything can get organized to launch at midnight.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Drawdler

Emaan wrote:

Just posted on Facebook, the debut first issue cover of Nintendo Force!

Untitled

Wow, that's amazing!
Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney localization is confirmed!
Oh yeah, the cover is neat too.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Svengoolie

They just posted!

"It’s Nintendo Force Launch Day! Thank you all so much for your excitement and enthusiasm leading up to today. This represents the culmination of several months of work for all of us who came together to create this debut issue of the all-new Nintendo Force Magazine, and it’s been especially gratifying to see all the positive comments and pledges of support from all of you in the past three weeks since we went public with our existence.

Today, in addition to Nintendo Force Magazine’s first issue going on sale, I promised answers to your remaining questions. I apologize if we’ve been stingy with details or seemed unresponsive to your inquiries – the majority of our energy these past few weeks has been put into making the debut issue a reality. Now that that’s done, we’re able to come back out of the shadows a bit and start offering responses.

First up is where to buy Nintendo Force Magazine #1. After examining a few different options, we’ve decided to make our debut issue available through HP MagCloud. It has some positives and some negatives. Let’s talk about both.

On the positive side, going through MagCloud gives us great distribution range. You can buy a digital copy of the magazine. You can buy a physical copy of the magazine – and get a free digital version thrown in too. You can read the digital version of Nintendo Force on your iPad by way of MagCloud’s free reader app – a feature many of you have requested. And, also critically important to many of you, you can get Nintendo Force delivered to you anywhere you live around the world. MagCloud offers shipping to pretty much everywhere on the planet.

Now, a couple of negatives. MagCloud doesn’t offer subscriptions. I know there are tons and tons of you out there who want to subscribe as soon as possible, and that kind of support is incredible – I had no idea so many people would want to jump into full subscriptions so quickly, before even seeing the first issue. So we are working on finding the best subscription situation we can as soon as we can, to be able to serve those of you who are ready to join the Force for a year or more.

We will nail down the subscription plan before the arrival of Issue #2, guaranteed, so if you want to be in on the ground floor then please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “I want to subscribe!”. We’ll put your email address on our mailing list and send out a notice to everyone soon with the full details of how subscriptions are going to work. Thanks again for your patience in this – we’re just at the beginning of a long journey into this new era together.

In the meantime, please visit MagCloud to make an individual purchase of Nintendo Force Magazine #1. A digital copy is priced at $4.99, while the combo pack of getting both a digital copy and a printed copy sent to your home is $17.99. If that’s a bit of sticker shock, again, I apologize. Print-on-demand isn’t absolutely ideal and it’s why we’re working to find more affordable solutions going forward.

But there are a couple of things that should soften the blow here – first, Nintendo Force Magazine contains no ads. We’re cover-to-cover content, so none of your money is buying a two-page spread for a steakhouse. Where your money is going is the second thing to remember:

Proceeds for your purchase are going to charity. We’re honoring NP’s legacy here and doing this as a labor of love, so when you buy Nintendo Force, you’re supporting kids that could use a helping hand.

And there you have it, friends. If you have any further questions, please direct them to [email protected] and we’ll do our best to answer them for you.

In closing, here’s our description for Issue #1. Which is on sale now!

“It's cover-to-cover content in the debut issue of Nintendo Force, with no ads taking space away from the previews, reviews and features packed inside. The massive 26-page Year in Preview gives you a look ahead at all the biggest games of 2013, with special emphasis on four – Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Pikmin 3 and Rayman Legends. We've got North America's first review of Fire Emblem: Awakening and an exclusive reveal of just what's so "Deluxe" about Wii U's Mutant Mudds Deluxe – this is the only place to see first screenshots of Max's all-new enemies and the levels they inhabit. Proper homage is paid to the past, too, with envelope art, clay models, a six-page Retro section and three different comics – including one by Brawl in the Family's Matthew Taranto and Chapter 1 of our serialized story, "Super Mario Bros.: Neo Bowser City." All of that and much, much more await you here in our very first issue – and proceeds from sales go to charity. So come on and join the Force!”

Thanks again for your support! The new era has begun!

– Lucas M. Thomas"

Svengoolie

HeroOfCybertron

I can use PayPal to order awesome.

Drawdler

you can get Nintendo Force delivered to you anywhere you live around the world. MagCloud offers shipping to pretty much everywhere on the planet.

EYESSSSSSSSSS! I NEED to subscribe.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

HeroOfCybertron

I'm guessing these will not be sold in stores like Barnes & Noble?

Edit: That's fine as long as I can use PayPal to order it.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Svengoolie

People on facebook have found a coupon code that makes this price a little more bearable

Enter HPSD at checkout for 5 about bucks off.

Svengoolie

theblackdragon

it's more like $4.25, but every little bit helps that PoD price go down easier, lol. i just ordered my own copy, said it should arrive in 1-2 weeks. hooray!

@3Dash: considering it's Print on Demand at this point in time, I'd have to assume 'no'.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

This magazine is awesome! I won't say anymore till more people are able to read it, but an excellent service has been done here.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Drobotic

Is it available at Barnes and Noble?I want to get it.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

ueI

@Lunapplebloom I was hoping to find out more info on the magazine BEFORE reading it, but I guess it won't hurt to buy a copy.

Svengoolie wrote:

Nintendo Force Magazine contains no ads. We’re cover-to-cover content, so none of your money is buying a two-page spread for a steakhouse.

The last Nintendo Power had an add for a steakhouse.

Edited on by ueI

Droggeljug

KingDunsparce

Can't wait, this is going to be amazing!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.