Forums

Topic: Nintendo Download June 1, 2009 Predictions

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Syrek

For the past two weeks now, Nintendo has cured the 6 week dry spell of mediocure downloads and given us something to finally download with our Nintendo Points such as Majoras Mask, Crystal Defenders R2, Real Soccer 2009, Bubble Bobble Plus and for some Adventure Island: The Beginning. Who knows how long this harvest will continue. We know for sure that the Final Fantasy IV sequel is being released on the Wiiware next week for sure so thats definatly something I'm keeping my eyes open for. These are my predicitions for next weeks Nintendo Downloads.

VC: Final Fantasy IV
WW: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years and maybe Swords and Soldiers
DSiWare: Might Flip Champs or perhaps the Mario Apps

Whats your predicitions?

Syrek

Pastry

Oh man, I guess they do have to release Final Fantasy IV next week along with the new one, I bet they'll also release Might Flip Champs.

WolfRamHeart

Next week could possibly be a big week of releases for Nintendo considering that E3 is the same week! Yes, Final Fantasy: The After Years is confirmed for next week but will Nintendo continue it's latest trend of 2 WiiWare and 1 VC game releases next week? I sure hope so because I would love to see Swords & Soldiers next week too! Who knows, we might even get Cave Story!

WolfRamHeart

Objection

I REALLY want Swords and Soldiers. FFIV on VC would also be welcome. In fact, that week would be ideal. Releasing The After Years the same week would be foolish. That should come several weeks after its predecessor.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Syrek

I'm sure it will be obvious to those who are new to Final Fantasy IV that the After Years is indeed a sequel not only from the name but most likely the description that will be provided when it is released next week, so I highly doubt any confusion would stop FFIV from releasing on the same day as its sequel. But knowing Nintendo, they'll pull another one on us like they did when we suspected that SSB would come to the VC on its 10th anniversary and it didn't and it still hasn't so you never know.

Syrek

Joeynator3000

lol, probablly some annoying posting/internet glitch, hate it when that happens. Anyhoo I'm hoping for Yoshi's Island...or EarthBound...or Jet Force Gemini...or some other great game that I cannot think of right now, lol.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

JTC-Pingas

I'm hoping for Final Fantasy I or IV. Either one. I've never played any Final Fantasies. But I really want to.

JTC-Pingas

Kenji510

For sure im gonna get Final Fantasy IV: The After Years for the Wiiware and i dont really care much about the rest like the VC and DSiware anymore.. but these are my predictions for myself of which i wanna get... hopefully it will be a better and great update next week on June 1st.

WiiWare: Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (for sure)
VC: Super Mario Kart (might happen or may not)
DSiware: Artstyle D-Code (maybe or may not at all)

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Knux

This is what is confirmed on June 1st:
WW:Final Fantasy IV:The After Years
DSiware:Mighty Flimp Champs
As for the VC:Possibliy Final Fantasy I or Final Fantasy IV?

Knux

jhuhn

We know Final Fantasy IV The After Years will come out on WiiWare, as will the Texas Hold 'Em Tournament.
We'll get Might Flip Champs from DSiWare, but as for the Virtual Console, we might get the Space Harrier arcade version.

I need my puppet princess.

Twitter:

Adam

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

This is what is confirmed on June 1st:
WW:Final Fantasy IV:The After Years
DSiware:Mighty Flimp Champs
As for the VC:Possibliy Final Fantasy I or Final Fantasy IV?

Since when is Flip Champs confirmed?

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Wiiloveit

@Adam: It is definitely confirmed for Monday.

Wiiloveit

Adam

Cool deal! I'm sad that we don't have S&S yet, but this plus After Years sounds like a good E3 week update. If a DSi VC is announced (or better yet, opened for business), I'll be picking up the handheld finally this week.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.